Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Lets build the Alizee army and conquer the world!! Ill be Commander of the Air Force, Barrett you can work on the Marines and Army and now we need someone for our Navy.
Note: I wonder if Alizee thinks were crazy if she already didn't think so lmao

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Lets build the Alizee army and conquer the world!! Ill be Commander of the Air Force, Barrett you can work on the Marines and Army and now we need someone for our Navy.
Note: I wonder if Alizee thinks were crazy if she already didn't think so lmao
A Britishman in charge of your military organization? No thank you.
I'd prefer to lead the Alizée Monks and Warriors society.

Careful, I am trained in Northern Lili Fu, specializing in double-broadsword fighting and microphone whiplash technique.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:27 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Seriously, you guys need to get a life.
Si c'est pas pour la vie, tant pis.

[Dammit Rocket, now I have the urge to go listen to the whole song...twice].
Old 08-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Wow. Looks like it's time to play everybody's favorite gameshow, "I Can Put Alizée On A Higher Pedestal Than You Can!" Filmed before a live (and vaguely uncomfortable) studio audience!

I KEED! I KEED!

(Well, mostly...)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Seriously, you guys need to get a life.
I have to baby sit fourteen women with PMS or menopausal symptoms every day. It is either enjoy talking about Alizée or deal with a bunch of whiny, complaining, never happy women.
Most of them bitch to hear themselves complain. It's seems to be the only time their happy is when they're whining about other people in their lives. The only good thing is they leave me alone and don't complain about me or their job. From what I can tell sixty to seventy percent of the women in America are like this. And Rocket you wonder why men love Alizée so much.
Rocket if you had to put with women like this all day would you want to talk about Alizée or listen to women complain about their dysfunctional family and friends.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I love talking about Alizee and I promote her every chance I get. The difference with me is I don't put her on a pedestal or set her up as deity. Maybe all those whiny,complaining, never happy women don't like you either ALS.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well, to be honest, none of us have had to live or work with Alizée everyday. As much as I think she’s a nice person, I’m sure she has her moments. She said herself that she isn't as sweet as people think she is.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Well, as long as she's not a meanie-pie! It's fine with me.

The image that she attempts to convey hooked me, her true personality at this point cannot bring that down, it may diminish what I see in her on a professional level.

Her music and the sight of her has helped me through some times, ways that some may not understand, but some do, and what I would like is to meet her standing on two feet, shake her hand, and thank her.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The difference with me is I don't put her on a pedestal or set her up as deity.
Just because someone has magical powers doesn't make him or her a deity. It's much more common than you might think, and entirely human. What Alizée is capable of doing with hers is somewhat extraordinary, but no more so than what she can do with her voice.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In answer to your question, I think Frued said it best: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
I have to agree. This thread almost makes me think that cupid found out about the machine gun lol . I listen to Alizée for the simple fact because she has catchy music and I enjoy her voice. Why do I watch her and join a forum to talk about her? Because she is a beautiful woman with a career that is still going and I find her interesting because she is french and not like other artist I listen to. I mostly listen to 70's and 80's punk and rock music, so most of those bands are dead or broken up, so not much to discuss with people except old stuff they did and I already know about, not that interesting. It's fun to follow Alizée's career and learn about a new culture and with the little time I have and am about to have (college starts soon) one forum is enough. This forum is great as well because there is just a great bunch of people here, nice to share and learn together about Alizée with the people in this forum.

Who do you listen listen to her music and why can't you stop? Well hell you like the music, why should you stop listening to something you like. There is nothing to really question as far as the music goes she is just a artist you enjoy, maybe it is the pop music sound, maybe its her voice, maybe both, but you like it. Why question why you should listen to this just because it's different to everything else you have listened to, be proud you are not closed minded towards the music because you enjoy it even if it is different and foreign. Now the question I ask is why do you follow her, I listed my reasons, what are yours? There are many artist out their with fan groups on the net, why do you follow Alizée Tomtentp?

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!

Last edited by Chommpers; 08-12-2008 at 01:04 AM..