Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-20-2009, 10:42 PM

chelsey is on a distinguished road
Red face What's going on??

Hey guys! dont know if you guys remember me or not. I havent been on here in a long time. been busy with school and pretty much life. so can some of you update me with what going on with Alizee? Never forgot about her. . . Last i know of is when she came out with her new CD with Fifty Sixty on it. but that is it. Kinda lost connection after that. so yeah. . .it would be much appreciated missed you all!!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Chelsey, who could forget you ! I hope all is well with you. Well, to sum up; Alizée has a new album coming out, rumored for November. Another rumor is circulating that the promo will start Sept. 25 and the first single will be released on Sept. 28. So I would say you dropped in just in time, if the rumors prove to be true.

Glad to have you back, Chelsey !
Old 09-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsey View Post
Hey guys! dont know if you guys remember me or not. I havent been on here in a long time. been busy with school and pretty much life. so can some of you update me with what going on with Alizee? Never forgot about her. . . Last i know of is when she came out with her new CD with Fifty Sixty on it. but that is it. Kinda lost connection after that. so yeah. . .it would be much appreciated missed you all!!
hi chelsey, im sorta new here but ive read many of the old threads, and i remember reading your posts. I'm so glad more of the veteran (didnt wanna say "old" lol) members are coming back!! Well, im not sure if you have heard Psych or not, but its a really lovely album. Not much from Alizée since then, but we've certainly been busy. The rumors of her new single/album coming soon are real exciting. I would list some threads for you to visit, but there's just too many plus i cant take away the good feeling of discovery from you. Anyway, welcome back!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:55 PM

oh thanks yeah for the most part things are well! oh wow seems like i missed alot! craziness! well that is AWSM to hear she is doing another album. well hopefully. well i think that everything should be true cuz that would be awsm! YEah i guess i did drop in on time. . .well for now on HOPEFULLY i will be able to get on more often! have to catch up with everyone

Glad to be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
hi chelsey, im sorta new here but ive read many of the old threads, and i remember reading your posts. I'm so glad more of the veteran (didnt wanna say "old" lol) members are coming back!! Well, im not sure if you have heard Psych or not, but its a really lovely album. Not much from Alizée since then, but we've certainly been busy. The rumors of her new single/album coming soon are real exciting. I would list some threads for you to visit, but there's just too many plus i cant take away the good feeling of discovery from you. Anyway, welcome back!

Thanks! haah yeah you can say old. . .i am! well i feel it but yeah its good to be back! yeah that album is great! i love it!! well that is exciting!! i have to catch up on all of that stuff! yay! oh yeah my old post from like forever ago! geez! been a while! yes i need to look at pics.ah love those! well glad to have "met??" you

Last edited by chelsey; 09-20-2009 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well this is a nice comeback.
Which is why I love this place, it's not so bombarded with personalities I cannot fall in love it.

You're in the stream of a new "single" so, just, post around I guess, join the Necro-thread masters Fall and Wasabi and have a good time.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:43 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

you've got one hell of a timing chelsey!

just back in time for the new album craze!!!

see ya in the forums!(you'll be seeing a lot of me. )

Old 09-21-2009, 09:07 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

You know when you should come back, just in time. Welcome back. I don't know you, but I read some of your posts. Get excited with new album in next few days and join the discussion:P
Old 09-22-2009, 02:30 AM

I know looks like i have missed alot! but it is good that i got back on! what perfect timing that was! but yes very excited about this hearing of a new album! hope it is as good as the last one that one was amazing! well im glad that i was not forgotten on this you all are great
Old 09-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know looks like i have missed alot! but it is good that i got back on! what perfect timing that was! but yes very excited about this hearing of a new album! hope it is as good as the last one that one was amazing! well im glad that i was not forgotten on this you all are great
hey chelsey, how did you hear about the new album? From a friend or checking the site every now and then?
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

The new music seems to be a lot of speculation for now...hopefully theres an official, definitive statement. Thats when i'll truly get excited.