Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 08-15-2022, 05:24 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well done Joe!
Thanks, it's hard to do something better with only a few seconds of video to work with.
I would actually like to see a real video like that with Alizee. It wouldn't be expensive to do because she has a dance studio where she just needs to perform some choreography in front of the green screen.
The biggest job is actually to make motion graphics that would complement the choreography and make a story out of it.
Considering the amount of videos that fans dedicate to her, Alizee could perform a choreography in front of the green screen and organize a contest where she would choose a few videos that she likes the most.
Old 08-30-2022, 12:08 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

I'd like to make some tribute videos.

What is the best way to get the video clips and the music?

Here is a specific example:

Suppose I want to show slow-motion clips from En Concert set to the song "My Sweet Lord".

Where/how do I download the audio for "My Sweet Lord."?
Where/how do I get the video clips for En Concert? (Do I use a youtube downloader on the En Concert videos on youtube?)
Old 08-30-2022, 07:50 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post

Suppose I want to show slow-motion clips from En Concert set to the song "My Sweet Lord".

Where/how do I get the video clips for En Concert? (Do I use a youtube downloader on the En Concert videos on youtube?)
Joe Banana could probably fill in all the fine details. I still remember his first video. Pretty good but nothing compared to what he is doing now, which is very creative and polished. You should start with good video processing software.

YouTube downloaders that actually work are harder to come by. I used to download Alizee videos by bulk but Google seemed to put an end to that by changing things on their end without notice.

I do have a HD copy of En Concert in full. Here is the link that you can download it from:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mT3...ew?usp=sharing
Old 08-30-2022, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post

I don't know what you plan to do with your video when you make it, but I'm going to assume that you plan to post it on YouTube.
You must be aware that due to copyrights on music and videos, there is a possibility that YouTube will not allow you to post there.
It also happened to me that after two or three weeks of work on a video I was making, I couldn't post it on YT.

Usually YT allows such a post, but in theory you cannot monetize that video due to copyright.
I assume you don't want to, so it's not a problem unless the copyright owner specifically forbids the use of their videos or music, in which case YT won't allow you to post the video there.
Normally you shouldn't have any problems, but there is always a chance that YT will block the video even if they allow you to post they can block it at any time if the copyright owner requests it.
My advice to you is to avoid DALS and Stars a Domicile videos because I had problems with them.

Music from YouTube is not a professional way to use it in a video, but for what you need it will be more than enough, I use it too.
I don't know what video editor you use, I think DaVinci Resolve is the best free option.
It's professional software, so it looks a bit complicated until you get used to it, but there are a lot of tutorials on YT, just type in the search engine, for example,
"how to make slow motion video in DaVinci Resolve" and some explanatory video will appear.
I don't know what your level of knowledge is, but if you are an absolute beginner, it might be best to watch a video for beginners to get some basic knowledge of working with your video editor.
It can be a little frustrating at first, but with each new knowledge it gets easier.
When I make a video, I never worry about the end result, if the video is bad, who cares, I'll make another better one. You'll never learn to swim if you don't jump in the water.
I look forward to watching your video, and if you need any help, feel free to ask.
Old 09-15-2022, 02:27 PM

Another DALS copyright victim. Rest in peace!

Old 09-29-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Another DALS copyright victim. Rest in peace!

If anyone is interested, I managed to upload this video to Facebook, it is questionable how long it will last there, but for now it works.

https://www.facebook.com/10006988806...27389151486902
Old 10-16-2022, 05:05 AM

Most of the photos in the video were edited by me, so the photos have no historical value, but in my opinion they look nice, that's why they are included in the video, which I hope you will like.

Old 10-17-2022, 12:02 AM

Old 10-17-2022, 10:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Most of the photos in the video were edited by me, so the photos have no historical value, but in my opinion they look nice, that's why they are included in the video, which I hope you will like.

Very nicely done joe!

Edit:

Quote:
If anyone is interested, I managed to upload this video to Facebook, it is questionable how long it will last there, but for now it works.

https://www.facebook.com/10006988806...27389151486902
Still there as of this morning.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-17-2022 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-17-2022, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Very nicely done joe
Thanks! I will try to make some more videos in the future.