Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

just a public service announcement for those who were a bit angered by this thread

1. Body language is hard to distinguish online, cause there is nobody to look at. Its just the computer

2. If you don't like how somebody is talking to you, just don't answer them in any way shape or form. Refuse to be offended, then you shall be much more peaceful and much more happy, and a great weight will be lifted off your shoulders. Insults should not be answered with insults, because this degenerates into fighting all the time, and all parties are hurt.

3. I don't care if you criticize Alizée. I don't care if you want to criticize other members. Actually, both Positive and Negative comments are welcome on this forum. True caring is not characterized by the absence of criticism, it is characterized by the encouragement of mutual growth. Just criticize as civilized people, and everybody will be happy. If a member can't take even civilized criticism, he or she should keep his or her anger to him/herself and vent it somewhere else. Remember, civilized criticism may be a sign that another member is trying to care for you.

4. The 1st point is so important that I shall repeat it: The tone of a forum post may not be readily known, because there is no body language on it. A big part of human communication uses body language, so if its only English text, the body language is really tough to get. Theres an important of communication, that is missing. So - don't be quick to judge a member's post as flaming or slander. It could mean something else.

ok - end of my moderator's speech