Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
The admission is thus:
While I watched her, in that JEAM dance I was so familiar with, that I had seen 20 or so times before, I found myself thinking differently about her. Not in a better or worse way, just different. Something has changed between her and I. Not bad, like I said. But I don't know if I like this change of not. I fear it may wind up going bad. But I don't know yet. We'll have to wait and see.
Like you, I am going through this phase. These negative opinions and thoughts popping up about UEDS and how Alizee's career might end are really getting to me. I don't feel the same with her, I don't have that crazy love for her...it's not that I am tired of her at all or anything, it's like you said, "I found myself thinking differently about her. Not in a better or worse way, just different". But the way to fight this off is I go through my HDD and just keep watching videos that I haven't watched to discover new things. I try and keep downloading so I can watch new things too. Also posting on the forum more is helping sooth everything. Hopefully this will turn out good in the end.

I think that if one hasn't gone through this phase yet, that they definitely will at some point.

And also, when I grow up more and more, I hope I will soon have different feelings for her and renew that intense love for her music, beauty, and the babe-ishness she has
Old 09-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Like you, I am going through this phase. These negative opinions and thoughts popping up about UEDS and how Alizee's career might end are really getting to me. I don't feel the same with her, I don't have that crazy love for her...it's not that I am tired of her at all or anything, it's like you said, "I found myself thinking differently about her. Not in a better or worse way, just different". But the way to fight this off is I go through my HDD and just keep watching videos that I haven't watched to discover new things. I try and keep downloading so I can watch new things too. Also posting on the forum more is helping sooth everything. Hopefully this will turn out good in the end.

I think that if one hasn't gone through this phase yet, that they definitely will at some point.

And also, when I grow up more and more, I hope I will soon have different feelings for her and renew that intense love for her music, beauty, and the babe-ishness she has
I've gone through a phase where I kind of lost some interest and motivation, and I'm going through it again, as a matter of fact I was just talking to MA about it. I think it's due in part to lack of activity on Alizée's behalf, and also because I don't really like UEdS. But you're right, as soon as I start watching some old Alizée videos (especially the Prodigy/MSN video diary videos) I start feeling like a fan again.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:43 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

She just made 2 new posts on her Alizée fan page so that may be a good sign.

-I Once went a day without listening to her music . It actually got me mad...my ipod was crashed
Old 09-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
She just made 2 new posts on her Alizée fan page so that may be a good sign.

-I Once went a day without listening to her music . It actually got me mad...my ipod was crashed
Your heresy was well punished!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Been there done that....

+1
It'll pass

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:05 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Been there done that....

+1
It'll pass
Well, I've been through the curiosity, the craziness/obsession (which I was relatively quiet about), the disillusionment/negativity, stagnancy, and even nostalgia with Alizee; I think have felt every possible emotion toward her at least once. Just respect how she changed you if she did; it's completely obvious that she has changed many of us, even many of the people who have faded away or left her behind. And that's why I stick around.

Tags
alizee, confessions, list