Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-07-2009, 05:57 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome UniCom! I hope that you "will definitely be here" since now
Look around, watch videos, read also some older topics and enjoy your stay here

I could be sure that I'm just as big introvert as you, so don't worry

Last edited by Criss_pl; 11-07-2009 at 06:01 PM..
Old 11-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniCom View Post
I just noticed today that i can finally post. I better catch up with all the posts i've been missing. Let me start here.

Bonjour, everyone. I am Eliezer and I had signed up a while ago but i guess my registration still needed to be confirmed or something. I'm a very shy person and am afraid of talking to people. That's a reason why I never had a MySpace or Facebook or AIM or anything similar to that. I have always loved animals and have been studying all kinds for a long time. B4 I was shy, I was more talkative, outgoing, and like most of my family pretty funny. I still retain my funny side to those that I am used to talking with. It's not a talent but I can make different noises or voices. I won't go into what kinds of voices I can make. I also have 10 pets. And finally, like everyone here obviously, I'm a huge Lili fan. Known about her for a long time now. I didn't decide to join AA or AF until know so that I can be here w/ you guys for the fourth Album.

Sorry for my lateness but now i'll definitely be here.
Welcome to Alizee America! No need to be shy here, just have fun!

I also happen to love animals, for I'm currently studying here at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to become a veterinarian!

Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. I've registered a few weeks ago mostly to be able to view all the pics hosted on this site but I thought to join it for good now and post something.

First of all, I'd like to wish you good luck with the letter project, it's a really good thing that you are close to finalizing it and I hope she'll give a response to it.

I've recently become a real fan of Alizée even though I've known her songs for a few years. I watched the "Moi ... Lolita" video once on MTV, I don't remember what year it was, and I really loved it, but sadly after that I didn't hear anything new about Alizée as I didn't have an Internet connection then and on most music channels they rarely play French music. A few years later I heard JPVA, also on tv, and I didn't like it so much then. Now it's among my favourite songs.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:02 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome Lucian_RO Hope you stick here for long.
Seems that you were in similar situation as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
I watched the "Moi ... Lolita" video once on MTV, I don't remember what year it was, and I really loved it, but sadly after that I didn't hear anything new about Alizée as I didn't have an Internet connection then and on most music channels they rarely play French music.
The same situation, but I was even a few years younger than you. They aren't playing French music on music channels here. And I didn't have an Internet connection then.

Btw. Does _RO has anything with Romania? Name Lucian seems to me a bit Romanian also, but I could be wrong, since I'm just wondering
Old 11-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome Lucian, stay with us and enjoy your stay. Check out the threads, new and old, and don't forget the awesome collection videos
Old 11-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
Welcome Lucian_RO Hope you stick here for long.
Seems that you were in similar situation as me.

The same situation, but I was even a few years younger than you. They aren't playing French music on music channels here. And I didn't have an Internet connection then.

Btw. Does _RO has anything with Romania? Name Lucian seems to me a bit Romanian also, but I could be wrong, since I'm just wondering
Hey, you guessed it right, it's Romania.

Some time ago a friend sent me a video tribute dedicated to a sportsman, containing the awesome song 'Désenchantée' as the soundtrack. It actually took me some hours to find the name of the song because I have very limited knowledge of French language. While reading some facts about Mylène Farmer I stumbled upon Alizée's name, so I'm feeling lucky it happened to re-ignite my interest.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:17 AM

jmaca is on a distinguished road

Hey I'm JR. I'm representing California. Glad to be a new member of this great site.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

hello jr
Old 11-17-2009, 09:07 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the club JR.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:30 AM

NaW is on a distinguished road

Hi im NaW, i mostly hang at AF, but its nice to have account at all lilly-forums

Tags
alizée gifs