Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-29-2008, 02:05 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
If I were you I would seriously consider rethinking that assessment.
Yeah there are no absolutes. Can't win them all. My point is that there is no country without blood on their hands. So be it. Proves my point that there is good and bad in all peoples, but I am always going to cheer for the home team regardless.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
You all probably know by now im pro war/ pro bush
Lol, why are supporting an incompetent fool! Plus, he lied about Iraq having WMDs. He has like 16-18% approval rating, the lowest of all the Presidents in our history and even lower than Nixon! Most Americans and people around the world hate him.

Bail his sinking ship and join our side, the Obama side. The best side! At least he knows how to pronounce the word "nuclear" properly and can speak the english language with the proper grammar and pronounciation.
Obama went to Harvard and is a million times smarter than Bush.

Last edited by Ali; 08-29-2008 at 03:28 AM..
Old 08-29-2008, 03:43 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Lol, why are supporting an incompetent fool! Plus, he lied about Iraq having WMDs. He has like 16-18% approval rating, the lowest of all the Presidents in our history and even lower than Nixon! Most Americans and people around the world hate him.

Bail his sinking ship and join our side, the Obama side. The best side! At least he knows how to pronounce the word "nuclear" properly and can speak the english language with the proper grammar and pronounciation.
Bush graduated from Yale another Ivy league school. His approval rating is 3 times higher than the democratic congress. Just some facts to go with your bloviating Although I like your passion the personal attacks and exaggerations about President Bush are unnecessary and unlikely to sway anyone to your political leanings. I usually refrain from any discussion about politics or religion because everyone believes they are right and very little comes from such discussions other than hard feelings.

Last edited by pepelepew; 08-29-2008 at 03:51 AM..
Old 08-29-2008, 04:51 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well congrats on getting this thread locked Ali. I knew it would be okay until some joker with blind hatred decided to hijack it. People like you are the reason there are so many posting rules in place on this forum.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:06 AM

Joseph09 is on a distinguished road

i think this war will be Russian Alliance (china etc.) between NATO.But i am a turk and we dont want to be in this war.And this war is Nukleer Power vs technology power.I dont want to be a war but it must be .Russia is great power and us is great power .Turkey have great army but Turkey is near Iran and Russia . I think Montrö Bosphorus Agreement harmed by Turkey and USA

Old 08-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Bush graduated from Yale another Ivy league school. His approval rating is 3 times higher than the democratic congress. Just some facts to go with your bloviating Although I like your passion the personal attacks and exaggerations about President Bush are unnecessary and unlikely to sway anyone to your political leanings. I usually refrain from any discussion about politics or religion because everyone believes they are right and very little comes from such discussions other than hard feelings.
And he graduated with C average, that is a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, that is laughable. Plus, he had is dad, a prominent political leader with a lot of money to back him going to Yale. Barck Obama on the other hand didn't have a rich political dad to back him up. He is an average joe just like us who had to start from the bottom up, he got a near perfect score on SAT and got into Ivy League schools like Columbia and Harvard. Bush didn't. Also, he became the first African American to become the President of the Harvard Law Review just shows how smart he is . The guy graduated with a much higher grades than Bush and is a million times smarter than Bush. By the way, Bush's approv. rating isn't 3X higher than Congress. Congress is slightly less and part of the reason is Bush is Vetoing all these legislations Congress is passing, things aren't getting done. Thats why we need Obama in the White House he won't hold things up we will actually move forward. Point is everyone knows that Bush is dumb. I mean come on, the guy can't even pronounce the word "nuclear" propoerly, lol. So, therefore my statements aren't "exaggerations", merely facts. Why do you think all these comedians like Jay Leno, David Letterman and John Stewart make fun of his intelligence.

Getting back to topic....

I just think Russia was totally wrong to invade Georgia. If you have differences it should solved through diplomatic channels. You shouldn't be belligerent and start invading countries, that just makes you look bad.

Last edited by Ali; 08-29-2008 at 03:09 PM..
Old 08-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Well congrats on getting this thread locked Ali. I knew it would be okay until some joker with blind hatred decided to hijack it. People like you are the reason there are so many posting rules in place on this forum.
My friend, I don't think this thread will be closed. Questioning Bush's intelligence and judgement which most people knows to be very poor isn't "blind hatred".

On a side note, a little debate here and there is perfectly normal. It is through opening our minds to other views, ideas and searching for the actual truth do we become more informed.
My first post on this thread if read carefully was done in tongue-in-cheek.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:39 PM
A 19 KILLA

vercingetorix is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:

''Bail his sinking ship and join our side, the Obama side.''...???...hmm,hey man just cuz our commander has fallen in the fray we do not leave him there to go down alone...WE RIDE TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER...REPUBLICAN 4 LIFE...And as it falls into a demmies hands i would rather Obama took power...

Last edited by vercingetorix; 08-29-2008 at 09:29 PM..
Old 08-29-2008, 02:30 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Ali, you need to calm down a bit with the Bush flaming. Regardless of what you're implying or what you think you're saying, it can easily provoke far more heated comments. What we think of our political leaders does not belong in this thread, save for what we think of their handling of this specific issue.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I just think Russia was totally wrong to invade Georgia. If you have differences it should solved through diplomatic channels. You shouldn't be belligerent and start invading countries, that just makes you look bad.
While there really are no 'good guys' in the conflict, I fully support Russia's recognition of Abkhazia and South Osettia as independent states.