Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-19-2010, 09:16 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Hmm but she herself has said in recent UEDS interviews that her daughter's birthday is on April, plus there is a thread in here wishing her the best on her b-day last April 28. Im guessing the info is reliable.

Unfortunally Monsieur Jo has removed 98% of his friends from Facebook that are friends or fans of Melle Alizée Bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I'd guess not, as knowing Alizée she'd never willingly reveal information like that about her family, especially her little daughter.

You can keep an eye on Papa Jo's blog and facebook to see if he says anything about it.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:16 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yep, only info is the year. 2005. Oh well, if wants to keep it secret, let her, I say.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

I see... Thanks!
I'll be more carefull about trusting in everything I read on that site!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
I see... Thanks!
I'll be more carefull about trusting in everything I read on that site!
well it just depends whether she is ok with people knowing or whether the informer is reliable enough

Edit:

Well, again not directly related, but does anyone have any good resources for free Alizée ringtones that won't charge for Internet services? I have a Sanyo Katana Eclipse X with Sprint service.

Last edited by Fèvier; 04-19-2010 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-19-2010, 10:06 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Only dl ringtones (free) I ever found were some beep-boop, no-vocals, pos crap you could barely recognise. As for purchaseable, I don't trust any of the places that offer her songs. They aren't on t-mobile's dl list. Not sure about sprint. My dad has sprint, but I don't dare mention Her to him! But if you get the songs onto the phone (with usb cord to computer? That's how I did) you could probably use the mp3's as ringtones. Just use audio editing software to cut the part you want as a tone, save it seperate, and put it on your phone. That's what I did. But it depends on whether your phones supports mp3's as ringtones. My samsung gravity 2 does
Old 04-20-2010, 12:10 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Man if that little girl hooked you then you must have been 4years old when you saw the video...I mean come on the little girl, what a freak!!!!jk man. But yah Alizée said in an interview that when the mom yelled at Alizee that the little girl actually jumped and so they got the shot they needed. It worked out well, but you might want to look for the cast of the video and google the girls name to see if she is famous
Dude. Just realized. That, my friend is pretty trippy. That that girl has got to be about 16 by now. She's probably older now than Alizée was when ML was made. Boggles the mind a bit, no? And as to your response, dude was 4 himself if he's 16 now. LOL

And yeah, Annily was born in the night of April 28 or early 29. The newspapers at the time announced it I think. Anyway, it's conventional wisdom among the fans. It will be the 28th here on the west coast in any case.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-20-2010, 12:14 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Or you can convert MP3 to the format your phone supports Many phones use midi formats I guess.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
And yeah, Annily was born in the night of April 28 or early 29. The newspapers at the time announced it I think. Anyway, it's conventional wisdom among the fans. It will be the 28th here on the west coast in any case.
Hmm, interesting.

OK, I'm not going to explain this, but I have had recent information that Annily's birthday is in fact the 29th.

I didn't realize that until this moment, because I didn't realize there was any ambiguity about it; I thought her birthday was clearly the 28th. But if there is any uncertainty -- then it's the 29th. I'm quite sure.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Merci Alizée

If there is any confusion then we can make it clear this time. Just keep our eyes open.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Hmm but she herself has said in recent UEDS interviews that her daughter's birthday is on April, plus there is a thread in here wishing her the best on her b-day last April 28. Im guessing the info is reliable.

Unfortunally Monsieur Jo has removed 98% of his friends from Facebook that are friends or fans of Melle Alizée Bis
There is one of my college friends who had nothing to do either with Alizée or Mr. Jo, but he added him and still in his friend list. Roman is also there. I wonder why he did so. Maybe he wanted to have those people who like him only, or maybe he knew many people add him because of Alizée only and don't want to have them. Another possibility is that people send him lot of messages about Alizée which annoy him.

But all these doesn't matter much.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-20-2010 at 12:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-20-2010, 01:47 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Hmm, interesting.

OK, I'm not going to explain this, but I have had recent information that Annily's birthday is in fact the 29th.

I didn't realize that until this moment, because I didn't realize there was any ambiguity about it; I thought her birthday was clearly the 28th. But if there is any uncertainty -- then it's the 29th. I'm quite sure.
The largst portion of births are between midnight and 6 am, so a birth occurring early in the morning on the 29th in France could well have been the 28th in California.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline