Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2013, 06:27 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria
How is smoking pot irresponsible? There are lawyers, doctors, CEOs, etc that smoke pot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Well that escalated quickly. MJ ain't LSD. You're comparing apples to oranges.

lol, caught the weed smoker
nah jk
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I've never even smoked a cigarette. It's convenient that people always have a story of a friend of a friend that had their life ruined by weed.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Personally never had anyone around me screw up their lives on weed. They started with weed and then progressed to harder drugs. Most of the crime in this country is due to people robbing others to finance their drug habits. Gang bangers are not killing each other over a pack of cigarettes they're killing each other over the massive amount of money that is being made off illegal drugs.

Last edited by ALS; 04-09-2013 at 11:01 AM..
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Im from NYC, everyone around me when im home smokes weed. My kitchen *stinks* of weed because my asshole neighbors smoke it in their yard. I cant stand these people ... they just sit home all day w**king off smoking weed to the early hours of the morning blasting music and not caring who cant sleep as a result of their behavior! Needless to say im happy my university is 6 hours away in Buffalo and I dont have to be in that shithole. However college kids are no better ... its just at least im not forced to see them! I look at these people as "kids" children who never grew up and just want to party and do nothing all day. They are dead beats and might fool a few people and achieve success but in reality they'll have never amounted to anything other than getting higher than ever thought possible. I love seeing them bitch and cry when they get caught too; its just always the same scenario and its too funny! Its even better when they yell at the officer like its their fault ... how dare you catch me and the officer will be like "well you're a stupid moron that puts a bong in plain sight why wouldn't I search you you moron!" I cant stand pots smokers seriously; if you want me not to have respect for you just start smoking weed in front of me.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-09-2013, 03:12 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How is smoking pot irresponsible? There are lawyers, doctors, CEOs, etc that smoke pot.
Well, it depends. Some people can handle their shit. The description of Mr Chatelain suggest he can't. People are free to do what they want and I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't for the fact that he's a father and was married to one of my idols. I'm sure you, the doctors and lawyers can handle a joint now and then.

<3
Old 04-09-2013, 04:21 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Marijuana and alcohol are not as bad as some people make them out to be, **if** used in moderation. You can mess up your life as badly with unhealthy compulsion for food, sex, money... It’s all about being responsible and knowing how to respect your mind and body. I know a person who basically wasted his life because he let a bad relationship ruin his existence. Should people stop entering into relationships? I know someone who is morbidly obese and physically, she cannot leave the house, let alone find a potential husband or get a job. Should people avoid eating?

Of all the people I know, some of the nicest, cleverest, happiest and leaving the most fulfilling lives have consumed their share of drugs in their days and some are still using them for recreational purposes. They are also caring, respectful of others and a pleasure to interact with. On the other hand, I know quite a few assholes who have never smoked a joint nor drank a glass of alcohol.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:41 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Marijuana and alcohol are not as bad as some people make them out to be, **if** used in moderation.
Just because something is not as bad doesn't make it good. I agree that everyone who has smoked weed once or twice is not a bad person. Also not everyone who doesn't smoke is an angel.

The issue is drugs/alcohol etc. have the potential of messing up one's life very bad. Unfortunately, often the users end up allowing drugs take control of their lives.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:32 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Old 04-10-2013, 09:53 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't consider weed to be a drug. Heroin is a drug.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't consider weed to be a drug. Heroin is a drug.
Well that's kool, but whether or not you consider it one the medical community as well as the country you live in still considered it one and that is why it is deemed illegal in 48 states.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!