Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2016, 06:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoires 2017 - Jan 18-23 - Toulouse

The sale dates for tickets to Les Enfoires 2017 have been announced. The show will be in Toulouse in the southern part of France. I don't know if they'll do what they did last year in Paris where you were assigned a seat number which negated the need to wait for hours in the cold to get a good seat. If they don't, at least there's the possibility of being slightly warmer compared to Paris.

As far as Alizee appearing in the show, I have to think that's very unlikely. Last year, there was the possibility of her being in the show with both LE and the tournee both being in Paris during the same week and there were days where the tournee wasn't being performed and she could have appeared in a couple of shows, but she chose not to.

As far as the tournee, up until this week, I thought it would be very unlikely that she would be in that if Camille was going to be in it. That would seem to me to be a very awkward situation, but now that she will be in the show, it's very likely she will be included in the tournee, but still that would be somewhat of an awkward situation. Who will they have Greg dance with.....his wife.....or his partner during the show????

Of course if Camille decides to not be in the tournee, I'm sure Alizee will be asked and she will participate.

I wont attempt to buy a ticket for LE until I know for sure she will be in it. A few years ago, you could buy a ticket and if it turned out she wasn't going to be in it, you could easily resell it through "Zeepass". But that's no longer the case. Maybe they got rid of it because too many people got burnt or maybe they got rid of it because some company will make a lot of money off a new system and kick some of that back if you know what I mean. I don't know, but nothing would surprise me considering what we see in this country.

Bottom line is, I seriously doubt that she will be in it which is a loss for her fans because with LE we get to see her sing, as well as dance and possibly a little bit of acting where as with the tournee, it's good to see her dance, but the possibilities are limited, compared to LE.

http://enfoires.fr/pages/spectacle.php

Les Enfoires 2017.jpg

Attachment 1450

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-26-2018 at 05:35 PM..