Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I hope so, but it's more likely to be Peru, Chile , Belgium and Russia...
Well sure but I can go to Peru and Chile at least, with no problem (as long as I can miss the classes I may have at the time she goes.) And there was mention sometime ago about Argentina. I'm not sure about Peru, but I do have family in both Argentina and Chile, which would be great because I wouldn't need to stay in a hotel. An extra plus for Argentina, because I lived in Buenos Aires for a while many years ago
Old 06-05-2013, 12:59 AM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

After Mexico, there are more fans in Peru and then in Argentina. For example, 'Alizée World' is administrated by a peruvian fan and I'm pretty sure this web site is the most active forum in whole Latin America.
In the case of Argentina, 'Psychedelices' was released there, then I did not know if it found success or not, and most importantly, in several interviews Alizée has quoted Argentina as a country that she would like to visit and she feels she has a important fanbase there and I think so too.

Finally, I am really excited and surprised. I found this web page on 'Alizée Nation' (tweepsmap.com/!mellealizee) I don't know if these statistics are updated but in America Alizée has many fans. These statistics are not different from those that Lapinschous showed us of his Youtube channel. Sony and Alizée have to be thinking in make promo here.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalorocks View Post
After Mexico, there are more fans in Peru and then in Argentina. For example, 'Alizée World' is administrated by a peruvian fan and I'm pretty sure this web site is the most active forum in whole Latin America.
In the case of Argentina, 'Psychedelices' was released there, then I did not know if it found success or not, and most importantly, in several interviews Alizée has quoted Argentina as a country that she would like to visit and she feels she has a important fanbase there and I think so too.

Finally, I am really excited and surprised. I found this web page on 'Alizée Nation' (tweepsmap.com/!mellealizee) I don't know if these statistics are updated but in America Alizée has many fans. These statistics are not different from those that Lapinschous showed us of his Youtube channel. Sony and Alizée have to be thinking in make promo here.
That's interesting, with 4.3, she has more in the US than Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina and Chile combined! Only by adding the rest the total becomes 4.4 for South America Of course, these are only her twitter followers, but still, very cool. Thanks for sharing lalorocks!