Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-17-2023, 12:17 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée 4K View Post
Thanks for the answer. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox and all the embedded videos are broken. I wondered whether it was my ad blocker plugins but I disabled them and it still doesn't work. They also don't work in Edge, which has no plugins whatsoever. All of them are the latest versions running on a Windows 10 PC.

However, I opened the pages in Opera, and they DO work! Yay! The interesting thing about that though, assuming that the videos work in Chrome/Firefox/Edge for you, is that I have my install of Opera specifically with the included VPN enabled, which I believe is re-routing through Canadian servers. So perhaps the embeds work in North America but for some reason are blocked in Europe? Either way, for me personally at least, I now have a solution, I'll just use Opera when browsing this website. Thank you!
I'm in Croatia, I use Chrome with an ad blocker and it works without any problems, anyway I'm glad you found a solution.

In case you don't know how to post a YouTube link with an open window, you need to remove the letter s from https//www... to make it look like http//www... and it should work.
I hope this helps you.
Old 06-17-2023, 01:01 PM

Alizée 4K is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I hope this helps you.
That's great, thank you!
Old 10-01-2023, 11:26 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Strange Story ! Who is Alizee Really ?

A Strange Story ! Who is Alizee Really ?
I post it here in the interest of keeping down so many Threads; but perhaps it should have gone under "Strange Stories" somewhere.
A French Psychic; who was in the states, was telling fortunes and past Lives; and so I went to him out of Curiosity for myself. He said You have been a French Soldier many times in the Past ! But I said, I cannot speak French ? But he said that memories are frequently wiped between lives; so you wouldn't ! He said that you fought besides a famous woman in her armies ! A woman in armies , I said ? But women don't usually fight in armies , I said ? This woman did, and you fought along side of her. And you have seen her again in videos ! You are in love with this woman ! I said Yes; but you must be talking about Alizee ? He said Yes, that is the woman ! And when you saw her in the videos you liked her and fell madly in love with her; so much that you wanted to fly to France and propose marriage to her ; even though you didn't speak a word of French ! That is Correct, I said; but why is this so ? And who is she ? She is, he said Joan of Arc; Reborn ! And has been rewarded with a glamourous new life ! But wouldn't she be traumatized ? , I said ? But he said She does not know who she was in that life and her memory has been 'wiped' as they say. But as a soldier; who fought with her in her armies; you instantly felt a connections with her and that is why you like and love her; even though you have never met ! That is so; I admitted.
He said you may be destined for greatness, yourself; but you need to apply yourself more ! And then he said I have to read other lives; so you must leave now, perhaps I have said too much !
Old 11-29-2023, 10:01 AM

Default Mr. CouCou had a good idea, I think

Mr. CouCou once said on another Thread; that the Faces and/or Mouth Posings of Alizee might be Catalogued; as she makes a lot of Cute Faces and Mouth "Pouts" at times !
In thinking about this; This must be from when she had some Acting Training under Mylene and Boutennougt ( as she said at one time in an interview that she was taking some acting lessons, also ). So she learned to emote through her Face and thus we see her do this in a lot of songs and interviews utilizing her face to emote.
Alizee is very intelligent, I think, as she remembers all the Lyrics to the Songs and the Dance moves for them ; so she can also use her face to express emotions or "opinions" without actually saying anything !
But; if I did this, I will have to do it at a later time, as I have no time at present,, working on my books !
Old 11-29-2023, 11:07 PM

Default Not to make ads; but this perfume reminded me of Alizee's Album Cover

Not to make ads; as I have no dog in this hunt !
But the Perfume reminded me of Alizee's Album Cover; so if I had the doughla
I might have her sent one ! Ha !
http://www.carolinaherrera.com/us/en...eau-de-parfum/

Good Girl Perfume. although it is kinda expensive !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-29-2023 at 11:10 PM..
Old 12-05-2023, 01:28 PM

Default Things I might buy for Alizee; If I had the Doughla

The Tokidoki Doll Barbies on ebay. Since they have Tattoos like her; I think she might like one. But, alas, at the current time, my finances are low !

TokidokioriginalR2.jpg

The Doll has Tattoos ( not to encourage them ); but since Alizee already has them, she might like them. The Doll comes with a little 'Spikey' Dog, too. There is a newer version of the doll from 2014, but it is different !

Edit:

The newest Tokidoki doll from 2014 ( 10th Anniversary )
tokidoki20143.jpg

This doll comes with a Purse !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-05-2023 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-26-2024, 06:15 PM

Default Alizee is a Genius !

I have finally decided upon due Reflection and Analysis that Alizee is a Genius !

This is not because I Love her; although I do. But is based upon my analysis of her videos with the various Directors ! For you see; Alizee has had multiple Directors in her videos and has been able to translate their directions into the masterpieces of the videos !

Thus we have Boutennot for Moi...Lolita and Parlour tout bas as well as ; I think, pas vingt ans.
Then we have Pierre Stine for L...Alizee as well as all of the stage performances.
Then we have Megaton for J'en ai marre
and then we have Hidiroglou for Gourmandises

In all of these Alizee had no problem with taking direction and interpreting the songs for the Directors !
Also she had no problem remembering the words to the songs as well as the movements in the dances !

Thus I have to come to the Conclusion that Alizee is a Genius !
She has probably never had her intellect measured although I am sure it would be a high IQ !
And she does the acting for the songs perfectly !

In addition Alizee is a very stable personality with a good sense of herself. Perhaps this is from the tutelidge of Mylene and/or some of her acting lessons; and she is a nice person ! But by the same token she does not seem to be someone somebody could abuse or take advantage of, because she would chew them out !
Perhaps I read too much into her, because I love her, but this is how she seems ! Alizee is thus Perfect ! And one has to be in awe of her !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 01-28-2024 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: more info
Old 01-30-2024, 09:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've never looked at her career through rose colored glasses. I'm quick to praise her when she's done well, something I've done often, but also just as quick to criticize her when she does wrong, something that has often gotten me into trouble here and in other parts of the Alizée world, but I honestly believe, she would have been a very good actress if she had chosen to go down that path.
Old 01-31-2024, 07:32 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
She has probably never had her intellect measured although I am sure it would be a high IQ !
We had a discussion some years ago on what Alizee's IQ would be. There was a consensus that her IQ was definitely above average, and the range went from very intelligent to genius.

IQ is very different than book and street smart. I worked with and became friends with somebody with an incredible technical mind. Genius level. He was also an avid reader and had the ability to speed read, finishing a few novels in a weekend without a problem. He belonged in a back room at Microsoft developing software. However, he had zero common sense - zero.

Alizee is definitely a right brained thinker, more artistic and creative. In my opinion, she lacks on the logical, reasonable side. Her inability to manage her career well after the split with Mylene showed this. She needs somebody to step in and play that role, and that is why she is a good match with Greg.

But still, there is more to these factors to score high on an IQ test. A lot of it is problem solving and observation skills. One thing she does possess is a brain as sharp as a tack. Here she is on a game show some years back where she has to identify the name of the artist associated with a random song as quickly as possible:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eeQ...usp=drive_link
Old 01-31-2024, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've never looked at her career through rose colored glasses. I'm quick to praise her when she's done well, something I've done often, but also just as quick to criticize her when she does wrong, something that has often gotten me into trouble here and in other parts of the Alizée world, but I honestly believe, she would have been a very good actress if she had chosen to go down that path.
Yes; Scruffy, you have some sound Analysis ! It is too bad that Alizee did not do some acting in the movies ! she would have been Great ! But she has made some mistakes along the way, like we all do.. I like to think I have some brains; as I have been a programmer and systems analyst; but then I have done some stupid things in my life as well as with my family, so I mess up occasionally !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
We had a discussion some years ago on what Alizee's IQ would be. There was a consensus that her IQ was definitely above average, and the range went from very intelligent to genius.

IQ is very different than book and street smart. I worked with and became friends with somebody with an incredible technical mind. Genius level. He was also an avid reader and had the ability to speed read, finishing a few novels in a weekend without a problem. He belonged in a back room at Microsoft developing software. However, he had zero common sense - zero.

Alizee is definitely a right brained thinker, more artistic and creative. In my opinion, she lacks on the logical, reasonable side. Her inability to manage her career well after the split with Mylene showed this. She needs somebody to step in and play that role, and that is why she is a good match with Greg.

But still, there is more to these factors to score high on an IQ test. A lot of it is problem solving and observation skills. One thing she does possess is a brain as sharp as a tack. Here she is on a game show some years back where she has to identify the name of the artist associated with a random song as quickly as possible:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eeQ...usp=drive_link
I am late to the party as usual; because I didn't discover Alizee for a long time ! You guys have already covered my ground ! Ha ! i like to think I have got some brains, but then I have done some stupid things in my time ! Ha ! It is nice to see Alizee in a French "Name that Tune"; but perhaps they invented it first ? Alizee really looks sharp here ! But perhaps she keeps an Ear on the music scene; so she knows what everybody is doing ! She is Impressive !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 01-31-2024 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts