Old 05-15-2020, 08:13 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee 20th career anniversary event on alizee20.com

Here's the post with the full details:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CALC9TQhmuO/

The transcript:
Quote:
Hello Alizée Team,

To celebrate Alizée’s 20th career anniversary we would like to do something special with all of you.

We would like you to take a photo of yourself in one of Alizée’s album or single cover poses: it could be any, from “Moi... Lolita” to “Blonde”, from “Gourmandises” to “Psychédélices”. Pictures will be printed out as Polaroids and posted to Alizée as a gift from her fans. The photos will be also featured on our Instagram and new website alizee20.com.

Send your photo to hello@alizee20.com. Deadline is 4th June. If you have any questions drop us a DM or an email.

We are looking forward to see all your versions of Alizée’s covers.
Certainly an interesting idea of a way for fans to engage with her during this time of quarantine/lockdown. Not sure I have the confidence to pose for a photo and have it posted online, even if Alizee herself sees it but it's definitely tempting

Also wondering what sort of contact the admin of the account has with Alizee, can people just send things over mail?
Old 05-15-2020, 09:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have some thoughts of what I might do for this. I'll have to play around with it.
Old 05-15-2020, 09:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Certainly an interesting idea of a way for fans to engage with her during this time of quarantine/lockdown. Not sure I have the confidence to pose for a photo and have it posted online, even if Alizee herself sees it but it's definitely tempting
The site is not up yet.. "Coming soon". It's nice to know that a new site is being constructed for her when pretty much all the others have been taken down or not active.

If they have a comedy section, maybe my picture would be published. I could recreate Psychédélices, but be taking a bite out of a piece of pizza (extra cheese) instead of cake.
Old 05-24-2020, 07:04 AM

alerizzi89 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for supporting this. I am the guy that started the initiative so if you have any questions I am here.

Also there is no need to be shy with the pics, just have fun and celebrate Alizée...
Old 05-24-2020, 11:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alerizzi89 View Post
Thank you for supporting this. I am the guy that started the initiative so if you have any questions I am here.

Also there is no need to be shy with the pics, just have fun and celebrate Alizée...
Nice to meet you alerizzi89 via the internet. Hopefully we can work together in our support of Alizée. As far as contacting them, there are ways of contacting them. Whether they read them or respond to them is another story. You can try Instagram of Facebook. You can also try sending something to the dance studio but they might be reluctant to open physical mail while this virus thing is still going on.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-24-2020 at 11:24 AM..
Old 05-25-2020, 07:27 AM

I have a couple of contacts over Ajaccio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I could recreate Psychédélices, but be taking a bite out of a piece of pizza (extra cheese) instead of cake.
That sounds like a very good idea.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:41 AM

Today is the last day to submit a photo for the challenge. All instructions are available here.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:31 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road
Default Update on the event

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDGVcDhojI/

Transcript:
Hello Alizée Fans,⁣⁣

We are very happy with the photos we received so far (more than +40). Thanks to everyone that joined and supported the challenge. We launched the project less than a month ago and it’s nice to see that many fans responded and want to celebrate this important milestone.⁣⁣ Said that, we are extending the deadline to submit the photo challenge to Wednesday the 10th in order to give a last chance to the fans that didn’t have the time to do it yet.⁣

However for this “reloaded” #alizée20 challenge we are not accepting anymore photos of people recreating:⁣⁣

❌ Album “Une enfant du siècle”⁣⁣
❌ Album “5”⁣⁣

Thanks to everyone that will take the time to tribute Alizée. It’s never too late.