Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
When it gets personal, we take it to PM. . . and let the thread live on as intended in the first place. It's how we save and administer forums.
this isnt AF....

---------------------------------------------------

Old 09-30-2010, 12:40 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

This has turned into the likes of MTV, less music and more drama lol It's a shame because there's a lot happening in music right now ;-)

This type of behavior or problem is not new though, something similar has happened before. Back in the days when we were voting for Alizée to win on that twitter thing someone was going to a Pink forum and stirring up things and then coming back to report on Alizée forums the discontent that they had because we were fanatics etc for trying to make her win... honestly I never voted for anyone as much as I did then hehe ;-)

I think the biggest problem this forum and others have is the tolerance that it has. Some people who join or have joined in the past quite frankly don't have any respect for this forum, it's members or the artist of which we're a fan of. Why are they tolerated and allowed to continue is beyond my control, crap I just had a Mylene Moment lol. By the way by ignoring a problem it doesn't make it go away, unless of course it goes to a different forum mdr ;-)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 09-30-2010, 12:44 AM

Orion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
this isnt AF....
^Lucky for some . . . .

anyhoot, back to promoting Lili:

I know it is hard to promote her, and get something out of it in North AMerica, that is why I try to focus more on Quebec. What happens in Mexico will stay in Mexico and die down too. Ben and his posse has tried exceptionally to promote Lili but they can vouch for how difficult it is. As I said before it won't do much to promote her in generic forums or college campuses, etc. . . it's just too easy . . . and overwhelmingly hard to accomplish anything, except a couple people maybe joining a Alizée forum, out of hundreds.

There comes a point where we have to pay more attention to what her record label is doing v. what Alizée CAN do. AS I noted on AF, it is interesting how Alizée does all these appearances and performances ( ie. BB Brunes, Enfoires) BUT when it comes to her album and record label, it is wait and see ( ie 2nd single?? promotion for album etc). It kinda points to something behind the scenes, and maybe her record label is not behind her, and she being free to go on Enfoires, and perform with BB BRunes, will take the ops as they present themselves to her.

I t just makes me wonder.

NO FUTURE____________________________Earth Song___________________________NO END
Old 09-30-2010, 01:19 AM

Orion is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, if it all went down like you suggest, then don;t you think that you are playing right into their hands. You are falling for the ol "let's get the forum in an uproar, and cause havoc" trick. You take it to PM, but say your peace here.

Trust me Scruffy. It is for the best, because I respect you too. I have MANY miles as moderator over at AF, and I speak up from experience. Let it go . . for now. It's the best thing for the forum. I had to resort to a lot of things to save AF from this type of disruption, and a lot of people that did not know what was going on hated me for a bit, UNTIL they figured it out. And I don't think you have such problems yet here, except in this thread . . because this is where an opening for disruption excels in spreading. As mod, take heed and let your members have a bit of faith in you. . . . as I do.

peace to all.

NO FUTURE____________________________Earth Song___________________________NO END
Old 09-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

As fun and clever as arguing can be, you hear it all the time, it gets us nowhere. That said, if we're really interested in solving this mystery, can't forum admins/mods see IP addresses?

At the root of this whole LSU forum attempt, I don't think the desktop picture thing was destined to work. Nor the radio ads. My conception of human psychology doesn't agree with these as a gainful form of promotion. In all honesty, I don't think Alizee's current status holds enough water to try and promote. It's been leaking out since the release of Psych. I don't think like Jung in terms of treatment of the following she still has, but maybe some things just won't work, especially with the state of things.

This website is starting to remind me of the "End of ze World" video where the "meteor comes by and just says oh f*ck that"
Old 09-30-2010, 04:08 AM
Merci Alizée

I have been following whole discussion from the start. This situation not good for the forum. AAm has been a prominent platform for the Alizée fans especially fans from America. Many people visit the site daily especially new young fans. Most of the people who have posted here are senior members and have been with forum for a long time. You can imagine what kind of impression people will get about this site.

I have deleted posts related to this dispute. I would advise all you to move this to PMs and not to post anything related to it.

If you are really interested in posting something related to the original intentions of the thread then you're most welcome, otherwise leave it for a while.

I wanted to say more, but time constraints won't allow me to do so. You can always send me PM in this regard.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 09-30-2010 at 04:10 AM..
Old 10-05-2010, 05:42 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Mr. Krabs, I have an idea-a-a!

So, I just saw a thing from Facebook that asked me to create a ad for an event. So why don't we create an AD on FACEBOOK for AAM! ...or did we already do that?
Old 10-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post

So, I just saw a thing from Facebook that asked me to create a ad for an event. So why don't we create an AD on FACEBOOK for AAM! ...or did we already do that?
Well we created a group for AAm on facebook, which works a little better than en event for our case. It's actually grown quite a lot.

(I totally read the beginning in spongebob's voice. )

Old 10-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post

one can create fb ads for pages, events etc. I thought about creating ads some time back. If you check, you will find that it provides many options like defining your target age group, countries etc, but it charges you some amount for those ads.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Fresh idea given to me by Tosh.0 of all things.

Maybe for chat roulette you can just prop up a picture of Alizée with AlizéeAmerica.com written on the bottom or something?

Tags
alizee, promotion