Old 05-22-2014, 07:04 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road
Default Where to buy/preorder Blonde

Album (possibilty of Alizée signing it) with concert ticket:
https://alizee.sonymusic.fr

Physical copy of CD:
http://www4.fnac.com/Alizee/ia379048

Digital download:
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/fr/album/blonde/id879108764 (thanks, Jacotey)
Amazon: http://www.amazon.fr/Blonde-Alizée/d...=alizée+blonde

Edit:

We should be encouraging people to buy Blonde, even casual lurkers of this site. Please contribute any way that you know how to purchase Blonde so that people have options!

Last edited by awkward Turtle; 05-22-2014 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-22-2014, 07:28 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

The proper link for iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/fr/album/blonde/id879108764
Old 05-22-2014, 12:58 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Amazon at this time is the MP3 download only.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:04 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I still have not been able to find anything 'Blonde' on the US stores of Amazon.com or iTunes. Normally MP3 purchases are restricted to residents of the specific country where a store affiliates itself with. There seem to be workarounds to purchase MP3s from foreign stores but I will just wait until the stores in the US make it available for download and/or physical CD purchase so Sony will know she has fans here. As a last resort I expect amazon.fr will eventually offer a physical CD and if it comes down to that I'll get one from them. Otherwise it will probably be cheapest for US residents to buy from the US Amazon store.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I'm with you Ray. I've been checking too and have not found anything available in the US yet. It frustrates the hell out of me that these globalized record companies are still so backwards when it comes to distributing their products around the world. You can buy almost anything else from anywhere in the world, but soon as you talk about music or video, whole nations get walled off. It's just stupid in my opinion. (Sorry for the rant)
Old 05-23-2014, 03:50 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
... It frustrates the hell out of me that these globalized record companies are still so backwards when it comes to distributing their products around the world. You can buy almost anything else from anywhere in the world, but soon as you talk about music or video, whole nations get walled off. It's just stupid in my opinion. (Sorry for the rant)
I totally agree, I just cannot see the logic in it.

But there are other related issues that I don't understand. I use Amazon UK, Amazon France & Amazon USA to buy CDs and Vinyl. Sometimes the thing I want is only available on Amazon.com (USA) but a lot of the sellers on there wont ship to the UK - no matter how much I offer to pay for shipping
Old 05-23-2014, 07:24 AM

cou is on a distinguished road

Well, I kind of understand that some things are not available in some country's. In this case They may think jts too expensive to sell her CD's in America for max 2500 (a wild guess) fans. Promoting her in America seems a bit useless with in a country that already dominates the music industry. And am I right that its still possible for you guys to buy it on amazon.fr? The pnly thing I dont have a clue why they do it is the blockade on Youtube and Itunes.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I totally agree, I just cannot see the logic in it.

But there are other related issues that I don't understand. I use Amazon UK, Amazon France & Amazon USA to buy CDs and Vinyl. Sometimes the thing I want is only available on Amazon.com (USA) but a lot of the sellers on there wont ship to the UK - no matter how much I offer to pay for shipping
That's similar to my experience. I can only buy from Amazon France things that they sell themselves. Nothing from any of the third party sellers. But I've found that Amazon Canada will let me buy from third parties, and sometimes they are in the US, but they don't appear on the US Amazon site. Just today I received the 'L'alizé' vinyl from an Amazon Canada third party seller in Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cou View Post
Well, I kind of understand that some things are not available in some country's. In this case They may think jts too expensive to sell her CD's in America for max 2500 (a wild guess) fans. Promoting her in America seems a bit useless with in a country that already dominates the music industry. And am I right that its still possible for you guys to buy it on amazon.fr? The pnly thing I dont have a clue why they do it is the blockade on Youtube and Itunes.
I have been able to buy anything from Amazon.fr that they stock and sell directly. But when '5' was released it was (and still is) sold here in the US at the US Amazon so I got it from them. And '5' did/does appear on iTunes here, so I expect 'Blonde' will eventually. Maybe it has to do with royalties and rights and the process to set that up here may be slower than elsewhere for international music, but that's just a wild guess theory I came up with.

Tags
autograph, blonde, buy, download