Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-18-2009, 09:37 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

To what age group does Alizèe appeal most in France?
Old 07-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Draw Me A Sheep

Eldrick is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know the full circumstances behind Alizee's split with Mylene? I've been looking around trying to find any information on this but no luck so if anyone can fill me in on the details of the split or point me in the direction of relevant threads etc it would be appreciated. Cheers
Old 07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrick View Post
Does anyone know the full circumstances behind Alizee's split with Mylene? I've been looking around trying to find any information on this but no luck so if anyone can fill me in on the details of the split or point me in the direction of relevant threads etc it would be appreciated. Cheers
the only thing i can recall is that Alizee wanted more control over her career. apparently under Mylene, she didn't have much of a final say in stuff like pictures and such.

but that's just what i recall from one of the billions of interviews with Alizee i watched.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

I think the best question is when is she coming to America.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 08-01-2009, 01:49 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Red face RE: BlackAnthem's Q: - French Fans...

Hey BlackAnthem - I was checking out France's 2 main Alizee fansites, Lillytown.forumactif.net and psychalizee.forumactif.net and found they're mostly a younger cross-section than we are. Most ages going from 13 to 26. A few are older, but not like here, where a couple members were saying they'd gone to see the Beatles. I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!

So they're all abuzz about Alizée on tweeterwall over there, too. I haven't tried to tell 'em yet how many of those votes came from the fans at this site! But I'm hoping to eventually get them to see how much she needs to come and take over the rest of America, and how easy it'll be. After that, she could probably even run for president of the world.

Chuck.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Hey BlackAnthem - I was checking out France's 2 main Alizee fansites, Lillytown.forumactif.net and psychalizee.forumactif.net and found they're mostly a younger cross-section than we are. Most ages going from 13 to 26. A few are older, but not like here, where a couple members were saying they'd gone to see the Beatles. I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!

So they're all abuzz about Alizée on tweeterwall over there, too. I haven't tried to tell 'em yet how many of those votes came from the fans at this site! But I'm hoping to eventually get them to see how much she needs to come and take over the rest of America, and how easy it'll be. After that, she could probably even run for president of the world.

Chuck.
Well in truth, this forum has a massive amount of members (speaking as itself). Behind it all however, we only have about, say, 20-30 people who actually make their voices (or typed words) heard/seen.

Which is a bit of a shame really, why just join to not post at all?
Old 08-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
everyone should know about her!

now, oddly I have to disagree with you on that one. I'm just mental in this sense.... but I feel like I want to be the only one in my neighborhood/school/city/state that has the privilege to be infatuated with this 1st wonder of the world.

more specifically.... I'm ok with my family hearing me sing JEAM, but it *unfortunately* makes me feel really violent to think that the guy who sits behind me in math is also thinking about Alizée.......

Last edited by Ben; 08-02-2009 at 09:28 PM..
Old 08-01-2009, 08:11 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!.
I guess that doesn't mean much... Lillytown has re-founded several times so maybe some fans (e.g. after her long break) didn't re-register... compared to forums like AlizéeAmerica or Alizée-Forum which have much more members but a lot of inactive ones...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 08-01-2009 at 12:27 PM..
Old 08-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

www.alizee-forum.com has a much larger membership and has been around much longer. And don’t forget the Mexican sites, which represent probably her biggest and most active fan base at the moment.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:40 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Does Alizée have another nickname other than Lili/Lilly?
this is quite "possible" but best left untouched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrick View Post
there is truly no need to know and once you did know you would most likely wish you'd never wanted to know

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline