Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-17-2017, 01:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's still not our policy to post pictures of Annily here or at least I think it is, but I just saw one posted on FB. It looks like it might have been a party for her where she was either presented with that LALA land had or maybe showing it off. Maybe others have seen it already, but this is the first I've seen of it.

Now the picture was taken by someone other than Alizee who was there and I'm assuming posted by a member of that family. But whoever posted it goes by the FB name of Flamingyo which is interesting considering the shirt worn recently by her.
Flamingyo doesn't have a whole lot of pictures posted but some are from a visit to NY on what looks to be a cold winter's day.....hmmmmmm. Why would people ala Alizee want to visit NY when the weather is freezing?

Funny thing to is they took one of their pictures looking straight down, looking at their foot wear. Where they'd get that from?
There's been many pictures I've seen of Annily posted on FB over the years, some I'm sure posted by freinds who did not have her permission and they didn't always catch her in a good light. But as I've mentioned not long ago, Annily is starting to blossom. She's a very pretty young girl. A picture like this paints her in a good light and it's in a place where pictures were being taken so I don't think they'd mind me posting the picture, but I'll just post the link.
I saved the picture for anyone who doesn't have access to FB.
https://www.facebook.com/18975743238...type=3&theater
Old 05-17-2017, 05:23 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

https://www.facebook.com/psychealize...type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...20aligr%C3%A9g

For professional reasons Alizee has to frequently smile when when her heart isn't in it. The result is a kind of gritty smile; but when she is relaxed and smiles, as she is in these photos, she is really beautiful.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...20aligr%C3%A9g

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-17-2017 at 05:52 AM..
Old 05-17-2017, 06:13 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's still not our policy to post pictures of Annily here or at least I think it is, but I just saw one posted on FB. It looks like it might have been a party for her where she was either presented with that LALA land had or maybe showing it off. Maybe others have seen it already, but this is the first I've seen of it.

Now the picture was taken by someone other than Alizee who was there and I'm assuming posted by a member of that family. But whoever posted it goes by the FB name of Flamingyo which is interesting considering the shirt worn recently by her.
@flamingyo is Alizée's little brother. He also posted that photo on his Instagram account about a week ago, where Alizée 'liked' it.

This issue seems to be evolving, I think you are correct that we haven't been posting pictures of Annily here but I'm curious to hear what members think about that.

Alizée doesn't post pictures of her with her face exposed because then the French tabloids would be able to use the photos. My understanding is that they can only use photos of children that are provided by the child's parents. So I assume that means they can't use the photos Alizée's father or brother (or anyone else) posts of Annily. But with this post by her brother, which she 'liked' and must not have asked him to remove, it would seem to me that she doesn't mind the photo being posted.

My personal opinion is that I'm not concerned about Alizée's personal life. Following her professional activities and whatever she does share herself is enough for me so I won't post photos of her family.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:08 AM

That explains the picture of the shoes. So apparently her brother went to NY with a young lady who may be his girl friend? It looks like they were there during some cold weather. Maybe they wanted to see a seasonal play like Nutcracker?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-17-2017 at 12:17 PM..
Old 05-28-2017, 02:31 PM

Just reshared a memory from a year ago in FB about the Night Elf Dance....

"Alizée's dance from "J'en Ai Marre" was the influence for the Night Elf Dance. The game was released by Blizzard in 2004; a year after JAM was released. The night elf dance, in the game, led to the way that many people discovered Alizée
Night elf dance
war of warcraft"

Old 05-29-2017, 08:38 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just reshared a memory from a year ago in FB about the Night Elf Dance....

"Alizée's dance from "J'en Ai Marre" was the influence for the Night Elf Dance. The game was released by Blizzard in 2004; a year after JAM was released. The night elf dance, in the game, led to the way that many people discovered Alizée
Night elf dance
war of warcraft"

Haha, i played WOW for years and was so suprised to see that dance was inspired by Alizee's dance. Now i almost only play night elf whenever i play WOW
Old 05-30-2017, 01:17 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Here is another version:

https://youtu.be/wCCZo5FmD6A?t=4m9s

https://youtu.be/wCCZo5FmD6A

Last edited by Rev; 05-30-2017 at 01:28 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 06:49 PM

On FB today, I noticed Mika who is the gentleman from Finland I met last month in Helsinki, posted a song by Jenifer. In his post he mentioned Corsica. Now I've often posted on our FB page scenes from Paris and Ajaccio and Jenifer often performs in Ajaccio, so with that in mind, plus the fact I really enjoyed the song, I posted it on AAm's FB page.

Now there was controversy a year or two ago where Alizee who we seldom see say anything critical about anyone, criticized Jenifer over something to do with an album Jenifer made and it may be the album this song was on? So what do members think of me posting this to our FB page?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-10-2017 at 06:52 PM..
Old 06-11-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So what do members think of me posting this to our FB page?
None of the people I know have been able to convince me why I should join Facebook, and there are plenty of reasons not to join. I never see anything that happens there, and I guess I don't really care what happens there.

Go for it.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
...This issue seems to be evolving, I think you are correct that we haven't been posting pictures of Annily here but I'm curious to hear what members think about that....
Three weeks later... No one has any thoughts about that topic?

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-11-2017 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-11-2017, 12:30 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road