Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-09-2010, 09:53 AM

dj1118 is on a distinguished road

I was browsing bbs of P2P,someone 's signature inserted alizee's pic. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj1118 View Post
I was browsing bbs of P2P,someone 's signature inserted alizee's pic. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
I guess someone else too discovered her in a similar way, browsing through a game forum and seeing her pic in someone's profile and rest is known to all. She really wins people at first sight.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:56 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Moi... Lolita came up in my related videos, at the time all i watched was music videos for my favorite bands...and yeah. what a pleasant surprise XD
Old 05-09-2010, 06:33 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lol, you guys have cool stories! I just kind of, well, plated wow, thought 'Where'd they get the dance ideas?' and bam. Boring!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I guess someone else too discovered her in a similar way, browsing through a game forum and seeing her pic in someone's profile and rest is known to all. She really wins people at first sight.
I don't browse that many forums (in fact only 4) but I've never been asked about my profile picture. I once asked a guy from racing-underground forum about his avatar with 2 pretty Asian girls, and he said they were the Twins band from Hong Kong. I then downloaded some pictures of Charlene Choi from Twins, and also some songs, which are not good at all (at least not my taste). I think that even if I post large pics of Alizée on other forums no one will care at all

Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
I don't browse that many forums (in fact only 4) but I've never been asked about my profile picture. I once asked a guy from racing-underground forum about his avatar with 2 pretty Asian girls, and he said they were the Twins band from Hong Kong. I then downloaded some pictures of Charlene Choi from Twins, and also some songs, which are not good at all (at least not my taste). I think that even if I post large pics of Alizée on other forums no one will care at all
i'd try it anyway
Old 05-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

I discovered Alizee when I was searching around on Youtube, about World of Warcraft, because the dances in that game were interesting, and I noticed the one from Michael Jackson and stuff. One of the only ones I did not recognize was the Night Elf Female. Someone told me it was Alizee in J'en Ai Marre. I was like, "Who the hell is that." So I looked her up, and saw a really bad quality video of her, and didn't think much of it. It was absolutely terrible quality. So then like a couple days later I searched her up again and saw a extremely high quality video of her, and since then I've fallen in love with her! So, thats my very nerdy way of discovering her, haha.

Happens all the time

Old 05-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeface View Post
I discovered Alizee when I was searching around on Youtube, about World of Warcraft, because the dances in that game were interesting, and I noticed the one from Michael Jackson and stuff. One of the only ones I did not recognize was the Night Elf Female. Someone told me it was Alizee in J'en Ai Marre. I was like, "Who the hell is that." So I looked her up, and saw a really bad quality video of her, and didn't think much of it. It was absolutely terrible quality. So then like a couple days later I searched her up again and saw a extremely high quality video of her, and since then I've fallen in love with her! So, thats my very nerdy way of discovering her, haha.
Very awesome man! I like how Alizee can reach to anyone! Oh man that JEAM dance
Old 05-24-2010, 08:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
I discovered Alizee on my PC browsing Madonna vids on Youtube and stumbled across a rare cover of La Isla Bonita by someone named Alizee. What a metaphysical experience that was! Totally blown away! Ive been searching for all things Alizee since then.
That's pretty much how I found out about her. I was looking for some of Madonna's songs to down load on google videos. I saw La Isla Bonita, played it, liked it, but at that point, wasn't that impressed because after all it was one of Madonna's songs. Wondered if she had any songs of her own. Did a search and it was like Oh...................My .........................God...................... What have I stumbled across here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
.....................................I think that even if I post large pics of Alizée on other forums no one will care at all
She is in my opinion an extremely beautiful woman, but agree that posting just her picture, not many will care. It's mostly her voice that is so captivating but there is so much more to it. The way she dances, the person inside, so much that no picture can convey.

I know there's another forum member here who said the way he found out about her was clicking on a shortcut someone had posted on a totally unrelated website. Saw the beginning of the J'en ai marre video and thought here's just another beautiful girl dressed up in a sexy outfit and was all set to close the page, then she started to sing and it changed his world as it has for so many of us.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I saw La Isla Bonita, played it, liked it, but at that point, wasn't that impressed because after all it was one of Madonna's songs. Wondered if she had any songs of her own. Did a search and it was like Oh...................My .........................God...................... What have I stumbled across here.
You are the 3rd Madonna fan I have heard that says they totally loved Alizee and got that feeling again when finding Alizee like they found Madonna. So cool to here that coming from Madonna fans!