Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It’s already been a long time since I wanted to tell you about that, but I was so busy these last weeks that I didn’t had time. Some people already know, as I disclosed the secret on my Facebook and Twitter at the time Alizée went on TV ( on the « Enfoirés » show). Because, for almost one year, the singer Alizée has been wearing a drawing of her daughter on her right arm, engraved in her skin and I did this drawing. How come I did it ? One year ago, I received an order by mail for a drawing meant to be a tattoo. I said to myself that it’s not common in comparison with the orders I usually receive, but I think OK, I’ll do it ! I was under stress but I did it. Transaction is made, mails are exchanged with pictures, the drawing is finished and I send it, the person is happy with it : everything is OK, I’ve achieved my work. Then, several months later, a fan of Alizée leaved me a message asking if I drew a tattoo for the singer as on Alizée’s fan forums, people are wondering and made the parallels with me.

What on earth is all this about ? So, I go and check and it’s true that the fans make the link between my drawings and Alizée’s tattoo. I recognize the drawing I made a few months ago. What a pleasant surprise ! So I get in touch with Alizée and she tells me she’s unmasked, that she reads my blog and that she loves Tokyobibi very much … Well, it’s a small world ! So, today, I devote this post to her, to thank her for appreciating my work so much that she has her arm tattooed, to thank her for the release of her new album so different from the time when she started, but I like it very much, to thank her for being a fan of Robert (Pattinson) and to thank her for having spoken of « Serial shoppeuse » in front of Laurent Boyer’s RTL radio programme HERE on April 20 (put the cursor of the player on 74 minutes to listen to the passage). And today is the perfect timing as it’s her little Annily’s birthday, the drawing I made. Happy birthday Annily !

The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience !
wow... cool. thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It’s already been a long time since I wanted to tell you about that, but I was so busy these last weeks that I didn’t had time. Some people already know, as I disclosed the secret on my Facebook and Twitter at the time Alizée went on TV ( on the « Enfoirés » show). Because, for almost one year, the singer Alizée has been wearing a drawing of her daughter on her right arm, engraved in her skin and I did this drawing. How come I did it ? One year ago, I received an order by mail for a drawing meant to be a tattoo. I said to myself that it’s not common in comparison with the orders I usually receive, but I think OK, I’ll do it ! I was under stress but I did it. Transaction is made, mails are exchanged with pictures, the drawing is finished and I send it, the person is happy with it : everything is OK, I’ve achieved my work. Then, several months later, a fan of Alizée leaved me a message asking if I drew a tattoo for the singer as on Alizée’s fan forums, people are wondering and made the parallels with me.

What on earth is all this about ? So, I go and check and it’s true that the fans make the link between my drawings and Alizée’s tattoo. I recognize the drawing I made a few months ago. What a pleasant surprise ! So I get in touch with Alizée and she tells me she’s unmasked, that she reads my blog and that she loves Tokyobibi very much … Well, it’s a small world ! So, today, I devote this post to her, to thank her for appreciating my work so much that she has her arm tattooed, to thank her for the release of her new album so different from the time when she started, but I like it very much, to thank her for being a fan of Robert (Pattinson) and to thank her for having spoken of « Serial shoppeuse » in front of Laurent Boyer’s RTL radio programme HERE on April 20 (put the cursor of the player on 74 minutes to listen to the passage). And today is the perfect timing as it’s her little Annily’s birthday, the drawing I made. Happy birthday Annily !

The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience !
That's so freaking awesome I think even Scruffydog is drooling!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Uber Leet Member

Geech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"It’s already been a long time since I wanted to tell you about that, but I was so busy these last weeks that I didn’t had time. Some people already know, as I disclosed the secret on my Facebook and Twitter at the time Alizée went on TV ( on the « Enfoirés » show). Because, for almost one year, the singer Alizée has been wearing a drawing of her daughter on her right arm, engraved in her skin and I did this drawing. How come I did it ? One year ago, I received an order by mail for a drawing meant to be a tattoo. I said to myself that it’s not common in comparison with the orders I usually receive, but I think OK, I’ll do it ! I was under stress but I did it. Transaction is made, mails are exchanged with pictures, the drawing is finished and I send it, the person is happy with it : everything is OK, I’ve achieved my work. Then, several months later, a fan of Alizée leaved me a message asking if I drew a tattoo for the singer as on Alizée’s fan forums, people are wondering and made the parallels with me.

The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience !"
Even though I'm against her tattoos. I can't wait to see some HD pictures of it.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

That was a weird pic but I don't know what to think about it....cool?
Old 04-28-2010, 08:58 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

All I must say is that the artist did certainly an excellent job drawing Annily as a cartoon, and about the tattoo...uuhh..I'm getting used to it now, not a fan of it, but ... well it's her daughter
Old 04-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
All I must say is that the artist did certainly an excellent job drawing Annily as a cartoon, and about the tattoo...uuhh..I'm getting used to it now, not a fan of it, but ... well it's her daughter
Yah same with me...its cool now i guess...I mean hey Alizee still looks amazing with it
Old 04-28-2010, 09:05 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yah same with me...its cool now i guess...I mean hey Alizee still looks amazing with it
Hmmm amazing nope in my opinion, but I like the drawing, like I said I'm impressed by the excellent job the artist did. The only reasons I now accept the tattoo is 1) Its a nice tattoo 2) its her daughter and 3) it's Alizée
Old 04-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Hmmm amazing nope in my opinion, but I like the drawing, like I said I'm impressed by the excellent job the artist did. The only reasons I now accept the tattoo is 1) Its a nice tattoo 2) its her daughter and 3) it's Alizée
I don't like so many tattoos, but that's my personal opinion.

Alizée knows much better what's good and what's not. She likes it and she does so. That's all.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:41 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah - the artist is to be very highly commended! Way to go, Alex! Incredible! (And a great, charming, mysterious and heartwarming story, too) Awesome, man!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:46 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Great find Alex! And I see that her and Bent's costumes in "We are the World" were also inspired from the drawing. She must really like that artist and her work.