Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 12:00 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I also wish not to receive one this time, I thank you very much for the last one Scruffy but I would like to give another member a chance instead of me

Well actually, we were hoping to raise the number of CDs we would get signed. We did 50 last time, we would love to do more this time. So as it turns out....the more people, the better!

I'm very glad to see so many people respond to the idea! I posted it, and a few hours latter it had two pages already! I love you guys!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:09 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I'm very glad to see so many people respond to the idea! I posted it, and a few hours latter it had two pages already! I love you guys!
Ahhh....do I have to get a signed and personalized Lili album? Oh alright, I guess I'll humor you guys and take one.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:15 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Ahhh....do I have to get a signed and personalized Lili album? Oh alright, I guess I'll humor you guys and take one.

Thanks man, way to take one for the team.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post

Hey Texasguy, I have a huge amount of respect for you and your state. If you don't really want one, then say so, if this happens, we will have no problem in finding people who want one; people who having one, would mean an incredible amount to them, and that's what means so much to me, in going through the trouble of getting these cds, carrying them back to the U.S. and shipping them out to the different members.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:47 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Hey Texasguy, I have a huge amount of respect for you and your state. If you don't really want one, then say so, if this happens, we will have no problem in finding people who want one; people who having one, would mean an incredible amount to them, and that's what means so much to me, in going through the trouble of getting these cds, carrying them back to the U.S. and shipping them out to the different members.
"Heck, I missed out on all this the first go 'round. I hope it happens again, and if so, you've got my $40 bucks for sure. I'll even throw in a little extra to buy Scruffy a beer for his troubles."

That was my first post in this topic. Take it easy, was just messing around with Brian back there. You have no idea how much enjoyment I got from reading about the last autograph signing and how much I would love to be a part of the next one. Perhaps I should get on the little laughing guy emoticon's case for inefficiently personifying my intentions, which I assure you, were completely harmless. Sorry you got the wrong idea, now I feel terrible.

Last edited by texasguy; 06-20-2012 at 04:31 AM..
Old 06-20-2012, 05:35 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Not a problem texasguy. I just want to make sure that "if" this happens, these cds go to people who it really means something to.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Uber Leet Member

Geech is on a distinguished road

I would love one if you guys can pull this off again.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well actually, we were hoping to raise the number of CDs we would get signed. We did 50 last time, we would love to do more this time. So as it turns out....the more people, the better!

Well then if you need more members im in but if there is ever a limit I will give up my CD for another member.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-20-2012, 09:18 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I want one because it's Alizée the other reason is, when the last one arrived from Scruffydog along with the limited edition box set it really riled up my employees. The women who work for me seem to enjoy making men miserable, mostly their husbands, so when they see me acting like a five year old at Christmas it really gets under their skin.

Oh how much I enjoy driving them crazy with Alizée and Les Enfoires, because they see something that makes me so happy and these women can't stand seeing any guy happy.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:19 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Well then if you need more members im in but if there is ever a limit I will give up my CD for another member.
Same in my case. I would buy a regular version if there is a limit.

I'm ready to pay on behalf of some members in case anyone wants the album but finds it difficult to pay for it.

ALS why don't you join scruffy for the trip this time?
Closed Thread