Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2018, 06:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

What a huge day coming up for not so much Alizée, but her fans. Even if this doesn't go well for her and she's not able to pursue further her singing career, I'm sure they'll survive financially.

But for many of her fans, I think a lot of us had all but given up on the idea that we might get to see her sing and dance to her own songs again. My only glimmer of hope for something in the future was seeing her on Les Enfoires but as I said, it was just a glimmer.

I'm sure she wants another baby and I think we all felt that would happen soon and that probably would've put a year at least, maybe 2, delay to her singing career.

Now to have these appearances in Warsaw and Mexico to come out of the blue to me is really a miracle.

I have some concerns about how well these shows will do, especially if they were put together hastily, but the fact that after much time off during the summer, Alizee is in tremendous shape, so I have to think these shows were in the mix for a while, which makes me optimistic.

I also think even if they don't do well, there seems to be a new collaboration with MF which will probably pay huge dividends later.