Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

View Poll Results: Would you like an Alizée lanyard ?
Yes 4 28.57%
No , would not like a lanyard i would LOVE 1 ! 6 42.86%
I want two please ! 2 14.29%
Other - post 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2012, 05:09 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Le lanyard pass Alizée

At this site - http://concertalizee.free.fr/

In the BOUTIQUE

http://concertalizee.free.fr/Merchan...chandising.htm

Is this lanyard as well other items for sale like tour program , hat and shirts .
For me this would be the one most wanted item,i would buy two if possible !
There is also a blue lanyard if i remember correctly and will add the pic once i re-find if no one else does.

adding in here is a pic of the red lanyard credit to Karin
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...135#post197135

Besides clothing to wear this item would be of daily use promo as a key chain holder and perhaps i'm not the only one who has desperately wanted one .

As translated below i can not tell if they are for sale or not , as i recall a somewhat rare item perhaps not ?

Are they still for sale ?

Would anyone be interested in owning one and any way we can either convince her shop to sell again or get permission to find the manufacturer and make a batch for those who would buy ?

-

Le lanyard/pass Alizée.
REF : ALZ0317
Le lanyard/pass Alizée 2003, comprenant le lanyard brodé avec des poissons rouges et le logo Alizée, plus le pass avec les dates de la tournée et une photo Alizée. Ne donne aucun accès backstage !

Prix : 9.99 €

The lanyard / pass Alizée.
REF: ALZ0317
The lanyard / pass Alizée 2003, including lanyard embroidered with goldfish and logo Alizée over the pass with tour dates and a photo Alizée. Gives no access backstage!

Price: € 9.99

-

TOUT LES ARCTICLES NE FIGURENT PAS SUR CETTE PAGE POUR LES RETROUVEZ ALLER SUR SA BOUTIQUE }
{ LA BOUTIQUE D'ALIZEE }

ALL ARCTICLES NOT ON THIS PAGE TO GO TO FIND HER SHOP}
{} THE SHOP ALIZEE

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-31-2012 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: adding pic from a Karin post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

There have been some for sale on Priceminister.fr and eBay classifieds from France in the past months. They are there, you just have to find them.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:56 AM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
There have been some for sale on Priceminister.fr and eBay classifieds from France in the past months. They are there, you just have to find them.
Seems missed chance originally by a short time , searching for years on ebay perhaps have seen a few collections including a lanyard which were pricey if one just wanted a lanyard .

Each time ive checked priceminster again for years it seems only is listing as was for sale at one time but no longer available and same thing i think someone sold a collection for a few thousand dollars but have never seen one for sale otherwise . Perhaps not checking enough , thanks for the info !

http://translate.google.com/translat...html&sl=&tl=en

edit - also recall now many of the items i do seem to wish to purchase on pm say do not ship to outside country .

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-31-2012 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: shipping issues
Old 03-31-2012, 12:18 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Priceminister is nice site with maaaany good things... but, dont know why they dont support other countries from EU, like mine...

aaaand... that lanyard...

Old 03-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Priceminister is nice site with maaaany good things... but, dont know why they dont support other countries from EU, like mine...

aaaand... that lanyard...

Heheheh so sweet thanks Karin once again , i'd imagine there are a few boxes of them unopened laying somewhere around . If not they are quite inexpensive to make but you would probably need to order a few hundred minimum . In which case i'd take 50 at 10 each knowing i could sell them off eventually . Plus they'd make great gifts . . .

Karin or anyone who has one i'm wondering do you use yours at all or kinda just keep it on display , perhaps even packed away ?

Also if you wouldn't mind me asking about how much was yours where did ya get it ?
Old 03-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I bought two at the Olympia concert.. one I wore and the other I kept in mint condition.

I think you can still get it here though.

http://www.priceminister.com/offer/b...e-concert.html

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Dang, a $70 lanyard! Haha
Old 03-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I bought two at the Olympia concert.. one I wore and the other I kept in mint condition.

I think you can still get it here though.

http://www.priceminister.com/offer/b...e-concert.html
That link same as mine above and says no longer available ,
also i've been writing illogical-music who is the seller there and they show the same lanyard at other sites about once a year for almost ten years now to see if they have one or any and they never reply back . . . Thank you for looking and the info about having two , that would be nice . They both still seem to be mint still ! I love the Corsica~Cola but i'd be afraid if it explodes or something happens like earthquake and it breaks would ruin the Concert program .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Dang, a $70 lanyard! Haha
$70 ? i must be missing something here where you seein' 70 ?

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-31-2012 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Оле Оле

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Funny to me i saved both your lanyard pics . . love them and Un-rêve layout with the ticket dvd program lanyard tells a sweet story museum quality display really . I'm sure the same can be said of Karins and many others collections here really show a great time to live in for music . Yous are so lucky !
Thanks for sharin' !

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-05-2012 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-07-2012, 03:16 AM
I AM BOXXY, YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU SEE?

DopeBoy is on a distinguished road

I voted I would LOVE one! but I was wrong. I always buy two of everything, one to collect and one to use. So... put me down for 2 lol.

Tags
alizee, alizee lanyard alizée