Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2015-10-11]Marie Do Event - Ajaccio

They announced Alizée will be there on Sunday. I don't think she is scheduled to perform.

http://www.association-la-marie-do.c...au-11-octobre/

Old 10-08-2015, 03:07 PM

Synthetic498 is on a distinguished road
This is a good news! Maybe she will not perform, but I think she will do an autograph session.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

That would be nice. I'm sure Alizée will sign some things even if there isn't an official autograph session.

I'm probably reading the French wrong, but I get the feeling she will only be presiding over a children's fashion show.

Jenifer, the marraine of the association, will also be involved, singing on Saturday.

As usual, the gossip media is stirring things up, reminding everyone of the past.

http://www.closermag.fr/people/peopl...e-cause-563992

Quote:
Alizée and Jenifer mobilized for a good cause

Two singers will unite to give a nice boost to an association. Indeed, Alizée and Jenifer will be present tomorrow at a mobilization of Association The Marie-Do in Corsica.

Alizée and Jenifer are both attached to their island Corsica. This is why the singers will enjoy their fame to give a boost to the association La Marie-Do who fight against cancer. Alizée and Jenifer tomorrow will therefore be mobilized in order to give a spotlight on this cause that touches many people. The first will even push the song to the delight of those present. As revealed by Corse Matin, 'it is expected that Jenifer interpreter Ricordu, stemming from her duet with Laurent Bruschini.'

Jenifer has always been a very committed singer. She is very present for Le Refuge, association for which she invests heavily. Le Refuge manages devices accommodation and social support to young victims of homophobia. One that has just left her on the show The Voice coach's chair is also committed to the Pampers brand in the Unicef ​​campaign at the end of 2013.

Hopefully everything goes well in Corsica between Alizée and Jenifer. To recall, last year's winner of Dancing with the Stars 4 had tackled the winner of Star Academy 1. Alizee had dropped: 'What bothers me is make a cover album tribute to a living artist yet ... It bothers me a little ... 'A little phrase that seemed aimed Jenifer and his album of covers of France Gall.

Jenifer et Alizée mobilisées pour une belle cause

Deux chanteuses vont s'unir afin de donner un joli coup de pouce à une association. En effet, Jenifer et Alizée seront présentes demain lors d'une mobilisation de l'association La Marie-Do, en Corse.

Jenifer et Alizée sont toutes deux attachées à leur île : la Corse. C'est pour cela que les chanteuses vont profiter de leur notoriété afin de donner un coup de pouce à l'association La Marie-Do qui lutte contre le cancer. Jenifer et Alizée seront donc mobilisées demain dans le but de donner un coup de projecteur sur cette cause qui touche beaucoup de monde. La première va même pousser la chansonnette pour le plus grand bonheur des personnes présentes. Comme révélé par Corse Matin, "il est prévu que Jenifer interprète Ricordu, issu de son duo avec Laurent Bruschini".

Jenifer a toujours été une chanteuse très engagée. Elle est très présente pour Le Refuge, association pour laquelle elle s'investit énormément. Le Refuge gère les dispositifs d'hébergement ainsi que l'accompagnement social à destination de jeunes victimes d'homophobie. Celle qui vient de quitter son fauteuil de coach dans l'émission The Voice s'est aussi engagée auprès de la marque Pampers lors de la campagne de l'Unicef à la fin de l'année 2013.

Espérons que tout se passe bien en Corse entre Jenifer et Alizée. Pour rappel, l'année passée, la gagnante de Danse avec les stars 4 avait taclé la gagnante de la Star Academy 1. Alizée avait lâché : "Ce qui me dérange, c'est faire un album de reprises hommage à un artiste encore vivant... Ça me dérange un peu..." Une petite phrase qui semblait viser Jenifer et son album de reprises de France Gall.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:05 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3...-marie-do_news
Old 10-11-2015, 03:18 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
I dunno why but this is so lovely. I love when she's doing these kind of things. Show this to the DALS haters and ask them again if Alizée is such a horrible person.

And it's so touching (and sad) when she's saying that her family was also affected by cancer.
Old 10-15-2015, 08:41 PM
Last Fan Standing

Radio interview with Alizée from Sunday at Marie Do Days.

http://radiozigzagajaccio.com/podcas...aliz%C3%A9e-19
Old 10-16-2015, 01:59 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Old 10-16-2015, 04:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

With some pictures that were posted on FB, it looks like her and Nathalie Lanfranchi and I think the group (2) Diana di l'Alba were practicing again. I'm sure they'll probably do the song Versu té again and hopefully some others even if the Mary Do event is over. I just hope if they do, we get some better video this time.

EDIT: I hope to have some translations of 2 interviews that took place during this event; one with video and one just audio. Hopefully by 9pm.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-16-2015 at 04:59 PM..
Old 10-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
EDIT: I hope to have some translations of 2 interviews that took place during this event; one with video and one just audio. Hopefully by 9pm.
That would be amazing.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I only got one done tonight. I started adding pictures to the audio only one and it became a little complicated so some time tomorrow, I will have the other one finished up.

Tags
ajaccio, alizee, marie do