Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-07-2008, 04:02 AM
El Pikito...

AC Mix... is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
It’s nice to see all the fan support for her.

The only reason I can think of why Team Alizée did not get in on the merchandise thing is because it’s hard to compete with people who aren’t paying for the legitimate right to use her name and image. By going through legitimate channels, her merchandise would have to be priced higher in order to make a profit. She would probably end up with a truckload of unsold merchandise and lose money on the deal. That’s probably why she didn’t bother. I believe France and the USA are much stricter about such things and she would have a better opportunity to profit from merchandise sales in these countries.

Thanks for sharing the video with us, AC Mix...

The answer i was looking for, thank you... you are totally correct...

By ac_mix at 2009-03-09
Old 07-07-2008, 09:11 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Why doesn't our angel get her people to do something about this?! The money that Alizee truly deserves to be making is slipping away and going to profiteers that don't rightfully deserve to be reaping this money.
Although it might not be "legal", this type of merchandising can be beneficial under the right circumstances. Overt enforcement of copyright, trademark, or name, and over commercialization for self interests, can destroy grassroots support. Alizée has tremendous grassroots support in Mexico. Sometimes, you gotta let stuff like this go in order to reap the peripheral benefits.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:51 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Glad you got it on video Mon Maquis and AC Mix. Yeah, Snatcher 42 and I talked about this while we were there, and it seemed like such a waste of revenue. I admit to buying souvenirs, basically T-shirts and jacket, so we could be recognized by other fans. Those Mexican fans were very helpful with Alizee info, restaurants, and navigating around town.

Nice avatar on www.lillytownusa.com btw AC Mix. That's the female clown. Oh! And again, thanks for helping us out too.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:38 PM
El Pikito...

AC Mix... is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Glad you got it on video Mon Maquis and AC Mix. Yeah, Snatcher 42 and I talked about this while we were there, and it seemed like such a waste of revenue. I admit to buying souvenirs, basically T-shirts and jacket, so we could be recognized by other fans. Those Mexican fans were very helpful with Alizee info, restaurants, and navigating around town.

Nice avatar on www.lillytownusa.com btw AC Mix. That's the female clown. Oh! And again, thanks for helping us out too.
Yeah thanks. she really liked the picture so i though i would put it as my avitar jejejejee... your welcome on the helping part... anytime ill do what i can....

By ac_mix at 2009-03-09
Old 07-10-2008, 07:08 PM
De Fan

jdfeeley is on a distinguished road

Man I would I have killed to have been at that concert