Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-05-2019, 09:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani View Post
A contre courant remix, I like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE_HjKsFix0
By the way Dani, if you drop the s from the https with Youtube links, the video will show up in a window instead of as a link, such as........

Here's one of my favourite remixes which I made a video for....

and here's one of my favourite ML remixes that I made a video for......

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-05-2019 at 09:51 AM..
Old 12-09-2019, 10:31 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Do you know this performance? This should be the end of the concert, when singers usually sing again one of the songs.
There is a very nice part around 2:30 ( ), but I recommend you to watch the whole video from the beginning. Resolution and sound aren't great, but it's better than usual for this kind of things.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:59 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Do you know this performance? This should be the end of the concert, when singers usually sing again one of the songs.
There is a very nice part around 2:30 ( ), but I recommend you to watch the whole video from the beginning. Resolution and sound aren't great, but it's better than usual for this kind of things.

I have never seen this video before and don't remember any performance where at the end all the women were in white gowns. I also wonder about the flowers. Because the bouquets appear identical they must have been selling them in the theater lobby. I would love to know what Alizee thinks about the adoration of her fans. If she has noticed they are more enamored of her than the fans of other entertainers. Or if she takes it for granted that, that's just the way it is for pop stars.

At the 2:30 mark someone throws their bouquet at Alizee who is walking away. The toss could be interpreted negatively, but I think it more likely a "Hey, don't forget me." Or the last desperate attempt to deliver the flower. Sadly, Alizee didn't see it.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
She did seem absorbed in whatever she was looking at. Maybe she was admiring the Gucci purse of someone in the audience?

Maybe she was asking herself "Why did I leave Mylene?".

Maybe she was wondering "Did I leave the iron on?".

Kidding aside, she did seem absorbed in watching the video of herself and the audience's applause snapped her out of it.

You have to look at the timing of this video. From Youtube, I believe the show this was on was aired in March of 2013, but was it filmed earlier than that? Her appearance in Les Enfoires in that year happened in January. It was after that when she went back to Ajaccio instead of returning to Paris to be with Jeremy, that we learned of their separation. Then I believe 5 came out in March. So there had to be a mountain of thoughts going through her mind.

Was she looking as the video played, thinking " Why was everything with MF/LB so easy and everything else, has been a struggle?".

She was to appear in Dals later that year. Did she already receive that invitation and wondering if that was the way to go?

It's hard to say what she was thinking, but as I said, there had to be a lot going through her mind that night.

Edit:

Another thing I just remembered. In that year's Les Enfoires show, she had appeared with Matt Pokora. They had been seen together on a few occasions after that and apparently it didn't go well. I'm quite sure it was after this she said she was going to focus her life on raising Annilly and giving up on dating.

So much had to be going through her mind.

Wow! What an analysis. I said it before, but I'll say it again. It's as though you have a doctoral degree in Alizee.

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-09-2019 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-09-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post

At the 2:30 mark someone throws their bouquet at Alizee who is walking away. The toss could be interpreted negatively, but I think it more likely a "Hey, don't forget me." Or the last desperate attempt to deliver the flower. Sadly, Alizee didn't see it.
Actually I meant how that situation made her laugh so much that she didn't manage to keep singing. First, the intonation of her voice changes because I suppose she was trying to hold it back, but then she bursts into laughter and finally that cute "muchas gracias".

Moreover you can notice that during this performance she is speaking three languages fluently :P
Old 12-10-2019, 03:15 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post

http://youtu.be/hcwDoQ3HnxE?t=272

When I watched this video, I noticed something. When the Moi Lolita video clip was over, she seemed to be absent (lost in thought) for a moment and then she smiled. Her expression was somehow sad. Did she not expect that the camera was already focused on her, was she just bored? I would like to know what's going on through her head. What do you think?
She said--- I think it was in S.A.G.A.--- that she is uncomfortable watching video of herself.

So I would guess that its her shyness: she feels extremely self-conscious when video of herself is played in the presence of others.

I'm quite shy--- in certain respects--- and having video of myself played in front of others would bother me. Feelings of being "exposed" in front of everyone, my soul being laid bare, etc. It depends on the situation, but it can really hurt.

I'm 100% certain its her shyness, that's what you are seeing in the video.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 12-10-2019 at 04:09 AM..
Old 12-12-2019, 06:47 PM

I was wondering if Alizée has ever made a Christmas song, so... Apparently yes

(She starts singing at 0:53)

Unfortunately it is not just her, but at least the title of the video made the research easier. The song is nice.

I think Alizée is the kind of person that would be perfect to sing a Christmas song: she is sunny, kind, friendly with kids and her voice is delicate and comforting. It would be nice if she made a new song and became as those singers whose songs are everywhere during this period.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 12-12-2019 at 06:50 PM..
Old 12-13-2019, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I was wondering if Alizée has ever made a Christmas song, so... Apparently yes

(She starts singing at 0:53)

Unfortunately it is not just her, but at least the title of the video made the research easier. The song is nice.

I think Alizée is the kind of person that would be perfect to sing a Christmas song: she is sunny, kind, friendly with kids and her voice is delicate and comforting. It would be nice if she made a new song and became as those singers whose songs are everywhere during this period.
A perfect post for the "Holiday" thread!
Old 12-13-2019, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A perfect post for the "Holiday" thread!
Yeah, I didn't know where to post it...
Old 12-28-2019, 08:50 AM

I get notifications on a regular basis of people either commenting on one of my Youtube videos or subscribing to my YT channel on my Comcast e-mail account. Now though it's not a flood of people, it's been fairly constant for years and I have to believe a lot of it is new people discovering Alizee and searching for more content.

I very seldom add to what's in that account because I use her music for the audio and they've gotten a lot tougher on cracking down on copyright violations and I certainly don't want to risk having that channel taken down.

yyyyy.jpg
Old 01-25-2020, 05:59 PM

In this video there are some photos that I had never seen before.

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube