Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default sitting down ml fur outfit video

I seem to have lost many videos somehow , anyway working on a remix or few and one part needed to finish 1 . The ML fur outfit at the end as she is sitting down on a couch and the camera shot is from behind . Does anyone know which is this video part in ? I think it is an interview after a performance .

Another remix I'd like to add some of her waves in as well giggles and laughs . Also her saying ml , her own name and besides the start of En Concert crowds or people saying her name . If anyone can suggest favorites I'd appreciate it , thanks all !

Last edited by alizeefan; 02-26-2014 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: adding requests
Old 02-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

She does say her name in this one, in the fur, on the couch.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
She does say her name in this one, in the fur, on the couch.

Thanks Ray4AJ that is what I was looking for and don't know how I missed it , all though I do believe I was confusing that one with this one , less the outfit . .

but they will go well when combined . .
Still would like to see anyone suggestions for favorite waves and giggles - laughs .
Old 02-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Still would like to see anyone suggestions for favorite waves and giggles - laughs .
@ 0:55 in this one...

And there was something on the DALS TV show once I think but I don't remember when it was. Unless you only want things from the early days....
Old 02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Yeah Cauet always seems to make her laugh.

Here's some caps from Touche pas à mon poste [09/10/2013] Don't think I've ever seen her laugh this hard.. except the time on Fun TV when she gave that guy seaweed flavoured treats from Japan.. she really can be a little devil at times.

Quote:

There's many cute waves during these two performances she did in Italy

and there's some more iconic one's here from the Dome too.. around the 1:17 minute mark onwards.

BTW I always thought the wave and kiss she gave at the end of this performance around the 4:04 minute mark was just

and of course if you was to add that into your video for Alizée, then the many kisses at the end of En Concert shouldn't go a miss either.

EDIT:

Quote:
Also her saying ml , her own name and besides the start of En Concert crowds or people saying her name . If anyone can suggest favorites I'd appreciate it , thanks all !

I always liked her reaction here around the 4:40 minute mark of this clip, when the crowd started chanting her name.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 03-01-2014 at 04:49 PM..
Old 03-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
@ 0:55 in this one...

And there was something on the DALS TV show once I think but I don't remember when it was. Unless you only want things from the early days....
Thank you both ! I will add the suggested to the following mix in progress given time as I'm busy . Maybe a month or so til i get back to this -

I was going to stick to only the fur but since i now have various versions fur only of the following . . I'd like to add all the favorite waves to the hello middle repeats as you'll see and not just furry ones . As the song repeats a lot so you need a lot of waves or the finger wags and so on ( hello gestures )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPrkP_YvoUk

and here is another working perhaps complete .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vu92qeEC0Q

Now as i am working on the first the 2nd vid was to take a break and be creative with more than one vid . All that's given me ideas for a few more and some other ideas with the requested suggestions above again thank you both .
Also any suggestions criticism comments appreciated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
^^

she really can be a little devil at times

I always liked her reaction here around the 4:40 minute mark of this clip, when the crowd started chanting her name.
Funny you say as my thoughts were the devil is reflected in the mixes above so far to add -
I'll include the En Concert ones good idea and yeah that chant is cute too and will mix in well with the other chant which i already added .

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-16-2014 at 05:41 PM..
Old 03-17-2014, 03:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
^^

That's the spirit alizeefan!!!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Nice work.
TY !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As Shepherd said, nice work. I love that remix, but there is room for improvement. There are scenes, especially around the 2:30 mark, that look like they are speeded up or something, then later on, you change scenes so quickly, there is little time to focus on her and that is one thing you want fans to do, and that is to focus on her.
Thanks , it is great to know others perspectives to keep in mind for future projects .
Also below is in the perspective of reading from the other topic as in references to here are actually there .

There are another many versions of this video , approximately 10-15 . Each is more detailed as in adding clips . This one linked above is around the # 12 mark , anyways at this point in this project i'd added AAM tags with the idea put forth above for this topic and some other subjects thus why this version is posted here in to demo . Also it seemed a good enough version of my mix to share instead of never seen by anyone but me . After all best way to get input to make changes and promo use is to share along the way .

Now an early version of this mix you may prefer with less changes but it would be more flawed as in lips not lining up or to say for my tastes that is just missing a not wanting to blink appeal . Also due to being the creator and watching it 1000's of times i am jaded there wanting perhaps too much variation and cut clips changes of times new viewer may prefer less . When one does get more used to the fast changes it may begin to make more sense in the appeal to keep the viewer watching after being viewed many times .
By having a video that is a byte too quick in the initial views leaves your mind seeing new things you may have missed upon review until accustomed to not blinking #wink and to add having seen the video without distractions . Plus the speed and or fast changes tends to hide mistakes by your mind allowing for some lag time when the video doesn't match being too fast or slow . To add there this songs version some lyrics overlap , now a way to overcome that is split videos or overlay but i prefer a straight cut with fades or the heart fade affect only .
To me there split video and overlays give an amateur or unprofessional feel ( no offense there to those who makes videos like as even pro's do it that way and i do enjoy them all but for me in creator mode i'm the opposite - less effect is more ) . In my opinion those with only fades are videos people tend to keep ( save ) , want to view again and again , popular , bookmark and so on . But this isn't to say i want my video to be popular i prefer again less is more .

So there is a more scene varied more recent version and the final version is yet to be completed as i'm trying to get it perfect for my own taste with some input from others and fit in as much as possible . To me usually less is more but in this songs pace for my minds eye reflection some . The original idea for the video was to use as much as possible varied of the fur and not repeat much , but as you stated having too much mix didn't have as good a feel as slowed down a bit and repeated . As compared to the nice flow to me when i did repeat which much of those clips come from and to reflect topics and subjects from AAM - A-LIFE et al .
Overall i liked the repeating parts affect better than nothing repeating . Here is the most recent but still incomplete version i'd used in another topic to garner feedback -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPrkP_YvoUk

and here is the link for discussion of the latest version so we don't have to get off topic of the promo subject here

Now as for the scene change and speed up it is a very fast singing song and my personal taste for mixes is to show them singing the words always when words are being sung as it makes the video more reflect personalities than being some random clip lackadaisical vid mix . Which is something i thought any or at least most of her ML remix videos are missing . In the version originally posted here some parts of the lip sync didn't line up well enough for me but again that version seemed to me good enough to use here for this topic demonstrating my idea/s for promo .

Another idea i had for this video which given time is i'd not mind for others to use it as a base and make videos over the top of or sides using it different effects clips , cuts and so on . To have this side project off my version of a video editors combined efforts , her and sites promotion , perhaps even a video making tutorial as i think it would be beneficial to promote her and here etc if there was a download file of her fur to start off cut clips to easily make mixes with , even learn some french with translations video etc etc etc . She is easy and fun to work with having alot of videos to sample from .

Anyway i'd love to hear more opinion after some views and thought as perhaps in parts it would be better slowed down or whatever the case may be . I guess i'd have to hear more thoughts after you see the newer version or next one but there are definitely parts such as perhaps like where you pointed out that don't have the right feel and need changes .

Sorry for the long response but therein a few more promo ideas one of us can get rolling if inclined .

Last edited by alizeefan; 07-11-2014 at 12:23 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 04:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here was a laugh of hers I love from the autograph session last year in Ajaccio on her birthday at the 15 sec mark but the scene is probably not quite in line with you are looking for

There was also a great laugh in this one around the 8:55 mark,

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-12-2014 at 04:15 AM..
Old 07-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Оле Оле

Thanks for the laugh additions , they are actually for another project or two i have in mind . One if i ever have the time will be an ML remix but using her laughs as instrumentation . The inhale , deep breaths i'd like to add too but most i've found may be hard to extract from the music . Another i want to do will include various singers including but not only AJ .