Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
wow.
That's an authentic French castle.And a big one.
yeah... it was a big dream! =)

Old 02-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

I just had my 2nd Dream of Alizée last night and today is my birthday!.... This is the best dream my subconscious mind could have thought of for my birthday!... Thanks subconscious mind!....

I had a weird dream that it was today already and Alizée came by my job to visit the employees! And it makes perfect sense because why wouldn't she want to do that? ... but anyway... she didn't speak in the dream, she smiled A LOT though! and I noticed her tattoo's and her bracelets and hair... heck, I even got to shake her hand and she hung out with me too! Because, hey, it's my dream! ...

so anyway... I was showing her around and pulling her to all the cool things to see and what not (and in my dream I could actually feel which was kind of cool) ... and I remember thinking to myself... wait! "shouldn's she be at Les Enfoirés in Lyon, France?" So then I asked her! I said, "Alizée, what are you doing here? Don't you have a show to perform at Les Enfoirés today?" And she Smiled and nodding "no" .... and she appeared to understand me... and then I... like an idiot... woke myself up because I had just realized that she cannot be here because she is in Lyon, France... blah...

By the way... I didn't realize that yesterday was the last day... so she was right in my dream when she nodded "no" ... I wonder if I had known that she was done yesterday... if my dream would have maybe gone on longer?

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 02-07-2012 at 10:57 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Deleted...

Last edited by User22; 04-28-2014 at 10:56 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Never post on here cause mine make barely any sense. But this one made sense without me knowing it until she tweeted earlier today.

So I was in a house but can't remember where, all I knew is that Alizée's sister (don't ask) was there and so I guessed it was her house. I asked if I could look around and her sister said yes. So I pick up a shrinkwrapped box under a table and open it but there was nothing inside. Alizée and Jeremy walk in and are very frantic. They hug me both which was weird. Alizée then looks down and throws her coat on the ground and sees the box with nothing in it opened and has a blank face on her. Her sister then said that they needed to find another safehouse (I guess she was really popular now cause it seemed like people must have followed them, hence why they were frantic). Alizée thanked me for coming.

Then the dream ends.

Now when I woke up it made no sense at all but it was a good dream.

Later on today I was thinking about it but it still made no sense. Then I saw that she tweeted while I was asleep that she flew back to Corsica.

It was all came together. I was in ScruffyDog's shoes. Cause he was in Corsica, and Alizée had got to Corsica while I was dreaming. And it was cold in Lyon so thats why she threw her winter coat on the ground. And she must have got really popular from LE to where paparazzis would follow her to her house in Corsica.

Maybe it wasn't her sister and instead Monique Muffragi...that would make some sense...still dont know why we were in her house.

Anyway, trippy dream, and yeah it was creepy how it all came together today. I must have checked twitter in my sleep and saw that Alizée was flying to Corsica and thats what triggered that dream to happen. Dunno...simply weird.

And I stayed up til 6AM this morning and slept through classes until 4PM but woke up at different times.

Overall, I cant remember anything that happened today. Had several dreams all making barely any sense.

Kids, don't stay up all night, it fogs ur brain!
Maybe she was leaving your dream to go to my dream?.... where I was showing her where I work!...

Old 02-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Most likely quit stealing her from my dreams!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Most likely quit stealing her from my dreams!!!
Okay okay... I'll send her back!.... I suppose there's enough Dreamyzée to go around!

Old 02-08-2012, 06:25 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Wow!! And happy birthday to you, Taxi Driver!!

Well, sometime ago I had little strange dream about A. I woke up and it took little times when I realized that I really had it, since it was little strange night and I saw just all kind of dreams. The worst point is that I just can remember only one part of it. Just, vague recollections that there was two of some big men, they held Lilly's hands and dragged her to somewhere darkness. She tried to struggle against them but it was quite pointless and I think that I will never forget her terrified face from that dream. She looked back and tried to fight but I lost eye contact and that's I can remember at all.
at least she had same dress as in ACC liveshow in Dans la Lumiere, and that face...it was so awful dream..

Horrible nightmare but when I realized that I saw it I thought that I will post it here, even that thread isn't for them maybe...
Old 04-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I had a bad dream last night! I dreamt Alizée was out of my life forever.. I didn't know where she was.. she was just gone and no one could help me!

It was scary!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I dream One day up there we will meet again.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-23-2018, 12:13 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road
Default Dream about Alizée <3

Very lucid dream, vivid full of colour and emotions
Still trying to remember it..
<3 so awesome