Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindReaver View Post
How you can have too much Alizee?

So she is not at the top of her game right now. I say she is allowed to screw up on her very first venture out on her own. Alizee does not have the well oiled machine behind her that she used to have or that most other artists have.

Give her a break and let her make her mistakes, she is a smart cookie and will learn from them.
But mistakes won't bring in new fans...
Old 06-09-2008, 12:55 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
But mistakes won't bring in new fans...
True, but Windreaver is correct from a bigger picture standpoint. Geez, she is 23 (almost 24). Plenty of time to learn. It's the same when I help a young apprentice in their twenties learn the ropes (I'm 44). They don't do it the way I do it...they are much less efficient...I have to resist doing it for them. They make mistakes. But over time, you see the growth....the confidence...and then before you know it, they are not only doing it right but are adding their own unique touch.

I'm more than happy to watch this new Alizée unfold. Mistakes? Yes. But over time, watch the growth...the confidence. It may take a while. Hang in there. It won't be the same as if you were actually involved with the helping, but you can still feel a part of the enterprise solely in your support as a fan.

And when the day comes when she clicks on another big hit...one predominately of her own making and development, you can look back with pride knowing you were there....through the ups and downs....all the way.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
True, but Windreaver is correct from a bigger picture standpoint. Geez, she is 23 (almost 24). Plenty of time to learn. It's the same when I help a young apprentice in their twenties learn the ropes (I'm 44). They don't do it the way I do it...they are much less efficient...I have to resist doing it for them. They make mistakes. But over time, you see the growth....the confidence...and then before you know it, they are not only doing it right but are adding their own unique touch.

I'm more than happy to watch this new Alizée unfold. Mistakes? Yes. But over time, watch the growth...the confidence. It may take a while. Hang in there. It won't be the same as if you were actually involved with the helping, but you can still feel a part of the enterprise solely in your support as a fan.

And when the day comes when she clicks on another big hit...one predominately of her own making and development, you can look back with pride knowing you were there....through the ups and downs....all the way.

(sigh)
When reading this post, I felt like one of Lily's friends...
You've made my day
Old 06-09-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
I don't personally think there's anything wrong with that. Just go with it, I'd say. You got concert tickets? If so, hopefully you'll enjoy them!
Sure i do... but at this point... i dont really care about them. I wont be going to the concert because its ona school day, and like i said before there is no way im going to miss a fun school day for Lili's concert.
She can wait.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:28 AM

NoHandleBars is on a distinguished road

Im not going to read all the pages and im sure its been said allready...

Just listen to some other music, you don't Have to visit forum everyday or for hours reading almost everything. Just visit and check the few post you like for 15min while listening to all your other music. Its ok. Its easy to get burnt out on something. So try not to get burnt out Alizee.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHandleBars View Post
Im not going to read all the pages and im sure its been said allready...

Just listen to some other music, you don't Have to visit forum everyday or for hours reading almost everything. Just visit and check the few post you like for 15min while listening to all your other music. Its ok. Its easy to get burnt out on something. So try not to get burnt out Alizee.
I do listen to other music most of the time other then listening to Lili, most of the time due to that to me...well at least I can understand most of it, just that theres some parts of my day where pop/rock just wont cut it for me! ive been listening to Rock/metal now for the longest time and then I found lili. Ok it was nice finding her, and joining this forums and! Just that there are some points where you can only take so much and so little of her and other music out there!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
Sure i do... but at this point... i dont really care about them. I wont be going to the concert because its ona school day, and like i said before there is no way im going to miss a fun school day for Lili's concert.
She can wait.

No matter what, Zack, go to the concert. Otherwise, someday you may really regret that you let the opportunity go by.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Ultimate Member

WindReaver is on a distinguished road

Pfft.. Don't listen to him Zack. You can go watch some tart stomp around on a stage any old time. Alizee concerts are a dime-a-dozen, but missing a school day for one?! Just think of how your going to feel if you find out you missed a math test that day.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:16 PM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

consider he dont have a math test that day.
just go zack, you already bought the ticket. like what lefty said, you don't want to regret it one day. it's ok, give yourself a chance.

p/s: i skipped my extra class just to meet chester bennington
Old 06-09-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazkimies View Post
consider he dont have a math test that day.
just go zack, you already bought the ticket. like what lefty said, you don't want to regret it one day. it's ok, give yourself a chance.

p/s: i skipped my extra class just to meet chester bennington
It's not skipping a class.. those are my finals exams.