Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2016, 01:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Ske Leton among his many posts, posted this short video. It's probably in Ray's list, but this one needs to be singled out. It's short and I did a rough translation of what the lines said, though one, I'm not sure of. The video wasn't copiabled per normal means, though I copied it for myself, but I'm not going to post the video in a means other than the way he provided.

According to the subtitles, he says to her "You know I also have a great voice.", The woman behind says to him, "You want to sing it seems." and puts a microphone to his mouth.. Then he says something like , " Uh maybe not." and then he says "No, no, not tonight.". EDIT: Lucas later informed me that this is something Ske Leton made up as to what was said.

I love the look on Alizée's face at the :04 mark, when she's looking at him, then looks forward. It's one of those classic Alizée looks. I think it would make a great GIF.

https://twitter.com/Ske_Leton/status/703268934066245633

Here is also a great GIF I guess it is of her playing a video game. I was able to copy this video too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQG4OANoSm/

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-26-2016 at 03:51 PM..
Old 02-26-2016, 02:59 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Do you know they are not really saying what the subtitles are showing? I think its again one of funny posts by Ske. He made several funny vids and pics.
Old 02-26-2016, 03:16 PM

I was wondering how he was able to tell that. I'm not that familiar with him to know he might be like that, but it did look like what he "supposed" such might be the case, but I'll remember in the future that the subtitles he posts may not be the actual ones. Thanks for that info.

Here's another video just posted by him. One thing I don't like about most of the videos coming out of the tournee is they are shot by fans and it's easy to tell that. In this one, it's very good quality, almost tv quality at that. Being center stage helped a lot. But when Alizée comes on stage, he tends to zoom in too much imo. I've found that you have to do a combination of both. Sometimes it works out that you zoom in and out at exactly the right moments and sometimes exactly the wrong moments. I think Greg with his dance moves made for a great Harry Potter.

Thanks again for that info!

Old 02-27-2016, 07:17 PM

Chez Paulo posted a link for an apartment (condo???) that's on sale for just under 600,000 euros. Such a steal!

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/931076943.htm
Old 02-29-2016, 07:39 PM

There's a Mylene Farmer FB page maybe run by a fan club???? But they posted a video today I guess of one of her early performances which took place in august of 1984; the year Alizée was born. I also found out this was the year her music career started.

I went to Chez Paulo's FB page too and went through a bunch of his pictures. They offer an interesting look into life in Ajaccio from someone who lived fairly close to where Alizée grew up. I also saw a few pictures of Alizée I hadn't seen before. I hope he keeps his pictures up, I'll probably copy them at some point. Unfortunately Jo Jacotey takes his down not long after he posts them.

https://www.facebook.com/mylenefarme...?tab=page_info
Old 03-04-2016, 01:07 PM

I had mentioned before that Jo Jacotey often posts beautiful pictures of Corsica, but when you hit the share button, it says this isn't sharable. I'd like to post some of his pictures on our Facebook page, so I sent him a message and he said all his pictures are sharable, but he only posts one a day and soon takes it down. He takes many pictures of beautiful women too, but that's not what I'm interested in; at least for our FB page.

Edit:

Steffan Bossow who is a Facebook member from Germany said Jo told him that he will be doing a photo shoot of Alizée and Gregoire soon. That should make for some great pictures.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-06-2016 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-05-2016, 11:03 AM

There's some type of road rallye going on in Corsica on the days 4,5 &6 of this month.

"4e RALLYE DU PAYS AJACCIEN"

Jo Jacotey has been posting some pictures of the cars around town as they practice I guess and this time it's not Playstation.

http://www.asacorsica.com/pages/pays-ajaccien-2016.html

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-05-2016 at 11:05 AM..
Old 03-06-2016, 03:03 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Edit:

Steffan Bossow who is a Facebook member from Germany said Jo told him that he will be doing a photo shoot of Alizée and Gregoire soon. That should make for some great pictures.
He takes remarkably good photos of Alizée. A full photoshoot ... wow!
Old 03-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Chez Paulo of FB posted a video about skiing in the commune of Asco in northern Corsica. This is a small ski area much of which was wiped out by an avalanche back in the early 90s.

Doing a little research on that led me to an article about 7 motorcycles that were apparently set on fire next to an apartment building. It's hard to translate this exactly "Des tags à caractère insultant ont aussi été retrouvés à proximité." but it looks like someone wrote some insulting comments probably about the motorcycles, on a wall maybe, nearby.

http://france3-regions.francetvinfo....re-949402.html

http://france3-regions.francetvinfo....io-950154.html

Ske Leton reposted a video on Twitter of Alizée and Claire Keim singing 'Rolling in the Deep' a few years ago in Les Enfoires which I reposted on our Facebook page. I posted a video I made at one of those shows. It's one I don't think I posted before and though I think at the time the other video was a much better video, the one I posted seems to be doing better because people want something new or if not new, at least something they haven't seen before. That's why of late, I've been looking for unposted videos and also small moments from old videos that had something amusing or interesting about them to try and keep this ship afloat.

https://www.facebook.com/AlizeeAmeri...0006874022143/

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-12-2016 at 11:05 AM..
Old 03-12-2016, 04:05 PM

Looks like AIFC has definitely taken a more racy turn since the announcement that Alizée had no plans in the near future for a new album whether it was related to that or not. I mentioned before they posted a couple of pictures of women (not Alizée) tied up and that seems to be a regular occurrence now. Also a combination of pictures of Alizée was posted today with the typical revealing pictures of her in the JPVA dress. I know I've said before that they have different values over there (though this latest picture was posted by an American), but that really has nothing to do with the fact that you'd think they wouldn't want to post pictures that are embarrassing to Alizée and maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think she'd want that type of picture posted the way these people do.