Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 01-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Lol That is pretty funny, I like the little lili's, great expressions.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 01-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
I'm the type of person who at times can see everything in nothing. And when I first saw your post before reading it I thought it might be a river bed with stones and leaves in it. But after looking at it, it looks like a heart shaped puddle in the pavement. Don't know other than I see the heart.
And as for my photography I've, up until recent graduation and losing access to the equipment, shot a lot of large format view camera stuff of architecture and landscapes/seascapes. Old school with 4 by 5 inch and 8 by 10 inch sheet film cameras. Now though I'm back to photojournalism with my 35mm cameras, and lanscapes with my twin lens 6 by 6cm medium format camera. Yes I know why not digital, well because proffesional quality film cameras were more affordable on my budget, but for commercial work when the end result is mechanically reproduced (ie like magazines, newspapers et cetera) I prefer digital. But for my fine art work I still prefer film, I guess at heart I am at least partly a Luddite, or maybe just a romantic.

Edit: PS: I can actually see two hearts now after looking at again. I wasn't completely sure about it at first but your file name gave it away. Širdis is Lithuanian for heart is it not?
I see a Guy the white parts and i Draw anime type ill prolly post mine soon...