Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-01-2012, 08:40 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
she is clearly not having an easy time of her life right now.
This is all.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
what event? ive missed a lot, i dont know what you mean............................
Here's the event I spoke of. It starts on the 22nd of march of 2013 at Tin Tin's in Paris. I think she wants to be the star of the show at this event. So we will see over 7 more months of her getting tatoos. There will many more to come.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://www.mondialdutatouage.com/english/index.php
Old 08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Talk about subliminal messaging.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-01-2012, 11:05 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The reason for our concern is there is no rhyme or reason for the tattoos.

Lizard on ankle - cute and well placed
Tinkerbell on back - cute and something we could expect from Alizée.
Tattoo on wrist be it Jeremy or Jeremiah still not bad.

Then the weird stuff starts popping up on her body.

Annili on the forearm, 2A on wrist, twitter or blue bird, Sailor Man/Boy, Minnie Mouse, Forever Young, and now a gun totting Snow White, say what you want, Alizée is having some real emotional or maturity issues going on.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

This thing about Alizée in a rebel phase does not make sense to me. If she felt that way, she would shave her head, smoke, drink, or wear stupid costumes... It is clear that she enjoys getting the tattoos and she is thinking about the next one as soon as she just got one.
This new tattoo does not look that bad to me, maybe cause the coloured tattoos look better in brown skin, and she is wearing summer clothes... I don't know.

I don't think either that she is feeling like a teenager again... If anything, I would think that she, as a mum, is in that period where the child is not a baby anymore, Annily is a young girl now, she can communicate better, she is starting to develop her own tastes... and I am sure Alizée is feeling much closer to her daughter and feeling with intensity this period of their lives...
So in a way maybe Alizée is feeling "younger" again, but not because her lost teenage years, I think it is because the bond with her daughter and her desire to please her and relate even more to her.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:25 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

The theme seems to be tough petite fictional women, but the latest image seems to be a bastardization of that theme (a slight loss of focus).

Goes along with my belief that she is not fully in control of her emotions around this tattoo-getting activity.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

The theme of her tattoos is strong female characters.

Tinkerbell is more known and remembered then Peter Pan himself. She is witty, strong, and feisty. Sailor Moon is basically a super hero, so not much explaining there. Snow White is smart, beautiful. The gun and tat, show that she is strong and tough.

Lili has always been strong and independent, and I think that's what her tattoos are supposed to show. Especially after what's seems to be a failed marriage, maybe the tattoos are there to remind her to be strong.

Yes, in the future, she may not need those reminders anymore, but they will still signify this time in her life, and how she got through it.

Just my thoughts.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I hate lurking into hot topics late... ah well.. here I go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Snow white with an assault rifle. I guess we know where she stands on gun control!
It looks like Snow White has pretty good control of the assault rifle to me ... This begs the next question, does Alizée own a gun? I wonder if it has Snow White on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I'm guessing this is the one that was wrapped in the napkin in that earlier shot with her friends outside at the resturaunt?

Have to say I quite like this latest tattoo. I like the fact that Snow White also has a tattoo of an anchor on her arm as well as the assault rifle. It seems to make quite a clear statement to me.
Yep, this is the one that was covered when she was at the restaurant... so she must have had it recently... nothing makes you hungry like getting a new tattoo I suppose... And yeah... the gun makes a clear statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
Well i think she's adult. I really don't know how i'd manage things like daughter,marriage, carrer, as she was able to do. But the imagine about her we knew is going to be delete.She's saying: Let me do what I want when i want just for the pleasure to do it. I'd love her anyway...maybe a motorcycle-riders group would be more suitable for this part of her life..
LOL! ... She does look like she's about ready to join a motorcycle gang doesn't she! Heck, she may be even too intimidating for them too! Personally, I think she can do what she wants... I don't think the tattoos are attractive, though, but I still love her... I wonder what is going through her mind. Only the people closest to her know... I wonder if she's going to get her knuckles tatted ... or her chest... hmmm.... It's getting to be too much for me. But like I said, I still love her... she's an entertainer that I love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I don't see why she couldn't [dance gourmandises, acc, or JEAM] but why would she even want to? She has moved on from that era a long time ago and I still think she has mixed feelings about it. I'm also pleased that she has moved back to Corsica since she split with J. It's a perfect place for Anily to grow up and also to be looked after by her grandmother when Alizee is at work. It's 'home', it's 'family' and it's stable. I don't think there is anything wrong with Alizee. She is enjoying her life and why shouldn't she? Would you guys be saying all this stuff about a 27 year old guy who was having tattoos?
I agree with most of what you said... and yes.. I would be saying all this stuff about a 27-year old guy who was having tattoos if I were attracted to him... ... In all seriousness though... I think that most of us found Alizée highly attractive and mesmerized by her beauty, but as she continues to get tattoos, it rips a part of our love for her away... as in not finding her as attractive anymore.

I'd still like her if she were ugly though...

or I dunno.. what does everyone else think?... would you still like Alizée if she fell into a volcano and came back as ugly as Darth Vader? I'd have to admit, she wouldn't mesmerize me as much then... even now... if I saw her for the first time, I probably wouldn't be as mesmerized as I was the first time I saw her when she didn't have tattoos.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Tinkerbell is more known and remembered then Peter Pan himself. She is witty, strong, and feisty. Sailor Moon is basically a super hero, so not much explaining there. Snow White is smart, beautiful. The gun and tat, show that she is strong and tough.
and the bird shows that she tweets alot! OMG .... lol.. that was soo funny...

I'm still laughing!.... can't... breathe.... lol!..... .... I'm gonna pee my pants!

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 08-02-2012 at 02:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-02-2012, 03:14 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Alizee is basically a kid and probably always will be. Some people are just too headstrong for their own good. She shops all the time, goes out to eat every night, and have you seen what she eats? I mean nothing against her but even her food tastes are quite childish. I have to say we're alike in that way because I also love candy. I dunno, I'm probably going to get some hate for what I say next but...I think she is a spoiled brat. I'm not saying she hasn't worked hard but, most celebrities don't have fame and wealth handed to them on a silver platter. This time especially, she has it made in the shade. She gets paid by Sony to record some songs and runs off to the beach while they do all the hard stuff.

My opinion on the tattoos: I don't think she has deep psychological issues, I think she is just having fun. From what I've been told, Jeremy had quite a tight rein on her and now she can do whatever she wants. They obviously represent something to her, but I think it's just making her look really trashy at this point. Based on just how the tattoos look, there is no rhyme or reason to them. It's not an actual sleeve, but her arm is almost completely covered in tattoos now.

I'm just wondering when she'll take the plunge and go with a chest or leg tat, a la Rihanna.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:05 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i cant see her performing gourmandises or acc live with a mean-ass snow white on her arm.
The lyrics ("Mais les baisers d’Alizée, sont de vraies gourmandises") would appear ridiculous anyway today.