Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-11-2015, 08:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think if her fans really care about her, then they would want to help out Greg.

Hopefully this is all just a rumor as P♠N said and it's just a case of they haven't chosen the dancers yet. But if there might be some substance to this rumor, a few tweets in his favor, certainly wouldn't hurt.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:06 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think if her fans really care about her, then they would want to help out Greg.
I still care about her (however in last time it maybe doesn't look so), but I see no reason why to help Gregoire. If the rumours are true, and TF1 will not choose him cause what happened last year, its only his own fault... Already last year we talked here what his leaving in the middle of the DALS can mean for him in the future. Now we can see possible scenario, and Im not suprised. If TF1 will reject him, it will be cause they are afraid Greg can leave the show again in the middle, and TF1 doesnt want again bad publicity for their show.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

We'll have to wait to see how this one works out for Greg.

Old 08-11-2015, 11:48 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
I still care about her ... but I see no reason why to help Gregoire.

If the rumours are true, and TF1 will not choose him cause what happened last year, its only his own fault... .

By helping him you are helping her.

It is not just his fault. It would not be easy to explain exactly what I believe the dynamic was that resulted in his leaving, but they both are partially at fault.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default My totally made-up interpretation, analysis, and predictions.

My totally made-up interpretation, analysis, and predictions.

>Grégoire won't be on DALS6 this season.

>A&G won't participate in the DALS Tour this winter.

>Alizée mentioned something about a show they want to put together.

TF1 hasn't kicked Alizée and Grégoire away from DALS for good, but after last year they need to put some distance between the program and the distracting gossip/rumors. They create enough planned drama themselves for the show. This way the whole fiasco (true or imagined) related to Grégoire dropping out can fade away and the focus can be on the show. Maybe they will bring him back for the following season.

Last year Alizée was able to be on the DALS tour with Grégoire as the former show champion. This year the tour will consist of Rayane and this season's winner. They have to change the show up each year, bringing back Alizée and Grégoire would be stale to the audience. Variety and freshness is important.

Grégoire isn't the most popular DALS pro. I base this on the number of Twitter followers the pros have.

Quote:
Twitter Followers
-------------------
Fauve Hautot 390000
Katrina Patchett 177000
Maxime Dereymez 143000
Denitsa Ikonomova 132000
Christophe Licata 107000
Candice Pascal 100000
Gregoire Lyonnet 86900
Silvia Notargiacomo 46800
Christian Millette 47400
Yann-Alrick 24600

Chris Marques 352000
Jean Marc Genereux 264000
Pietragalla 86400
Further exposure via DALS won't get Grégoire any more fans than he already has. The show has a static audience without much churn. People who are interested in him already know him. His family studio seems to be doing well, probably helped a lot by his exposure on DALS. He'll need to find new venues to find new fans and gain further celebrity.

Alizée and Grégoire want to work on their own things. I won't go so far as to say I expect them to make a show that tours but I do think they are going to do dancing things. Alizée has found a renewed love of dance and if they can figure out some kind of show that can sell a lot of tickets, well that's a lot more profitable than selling 3000 iTunes downloads (I'm assuming she won't be releasing physical CDs anymore, just digital music, if any.)

I expect Alizée will still appear on some programs singing, but not as frequently as she had in the past. She is happy and will just do things she enjoys. Her new acting career begins next weekend!

I'm still as big an Alizée fan now as when I first discovered her. I do the little I can to support her every single day. It's a little tough to do that with no idea what she has planned but as always I wish her as much success as she hopes for. Whatever success may mean to her.

Sorry if my ideas aren't all rainbows and lollipops but they are what they are, and subject to change without notice.
Old 08-13-2015, 02:35 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

A very realistic possible set of scenarios.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
My totally made-up interpretation, analysis, and predictions.....

Oops. So my predictions seem to have been a tad off.

I'm hearing today that Alizée will be in the opening dance of the DALS6 season tomorrow night along with the other 4 previous winners.

And also Grégoire has announced that he will participate in the show and tour this season as part of the group performance dancers.

From TF1... http://lci.tf1.fr/people/danse-avec-...e-8674092.html
Old 10-23-2015, 11:25 PM

She needs to cut that umbilical cord and do something on her own.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:20 AM

I guess it makes sense. It would make sense if they had her as a judge or an emcee or something along those line, but to have her there just because of her prior success I felt was wearing out her welcome, but having her with the other winners makes sense as much as it bothered me at first. Who are the other winners? I know Shy'm is one. Matt Pokora I believe is another. That leaves 2 more. Have to look it up.

Season 1
Matt Pokora
Season 2
Shy'm
Season 3
Emmanuel Moire 3. He's a singer and Eclectic artist (?). I'm quite sure he was the one who presented Alizée with the trophy in season 4.
Lorie and Amel Bent , and Chimen Badi also participated. These are singers who have also been on the Les Enfoires show with Alizée.
They had a special Christmas show after the conclusion of the regular season 3 show ended in which Amel Bent won.
Season 4
Can't quite remember................oh yes.....it was Alizée!
Season 5
Rayane Benseti an actor
The notorious Nathalie Pechalat, came in second.

As I mentioned, when Alizée won, Emmanuel, the previous years winner, presented her with the trophy. I wonder if that happened in the 2 prior years? In season 5 it would have meant Alizée almost would have been in a situation where if she was there, might have had to give the trophy to Nathalie Pechalat if she won (2nd place). For those new to the forum. Gregoire was supposed to be paired up with NP in season 5, but dropped out not long before the competition began and the rumors flew. Nevertheless, Alizée wasn't there and Nathalie came in second.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-24-2015 at 11:59 AM..
Old 10-24-2015, 01:12 PM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road
Default Just for those new to the forum

Quote:
"For those new to the forum. Gregoire was supposed to be paired up with NP in season 5, but dropped out not long before the competition began and the rumors flew."
Actually he performed on the first four shows with NP and on the fifth show(when they do a partner switch) with Louisy Joseph a singer. And quit at the beginning of the sixth week

Quote:
"It would make sense if they had her as a judge"
I say The professional dancers should have a problem with that because Three months of intensive instruction with a Pro Dancer not a "judge" let alone an expert make. Or maybe it's just me because they allow it in the French version.(Don't get me wrong, if it were to happen to Alizee I'd be all for it) The tragic part is that such practice opened the door that let in, what i believe to be the the biggest fly in the beautiful soup that is Alizee's participation plus win of DALS4 and might have precipitated GL quitting and the A's no show at the 5 finale.(just my paranoid mind at work)

maybe it is to be a previously recorded segment.
BUT I hope Alizee appears with 'The Fly' in the same show or same shot today but HE seems a very busy boy these days and is to appear on the FR2 show 'Taratata' airing at the same time as DALS tonight so who knows.

Tags
alizee, dals, dals6, danse avec les stars, pure people