Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2010, 04:13 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Welcome! And March 18 was happier. According to my sources, it was the 7 year anniversary of my favorite album, MCE! Have fun, all new comers!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forums Jack and Aron! (and anyone else I haven't mentioned )
Old 03-24-2010, 12:36 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road
Default Good day all

So here I sit one February evening cruising down the ol' internet highway (because my stang is in storage evading the salt demons). I was searching many sites looking for suspension upgrades/info. I was minding my own business reading through the seemingly endless posts on the subject when it hit me right in the face. I see this link "Check this out!" so I did just that AND I have not been the same since. Here I sit in awe of this beautiful young woman walking out onto the stage. Then she commences to mesmerize me with her amazing voice. I am done hooked, hypnotized, or whatever you wanna call it. It may be different for me than some of you younger folks. I stumbled upon AAm and started watching the videos here. More so the interviews, TV show clips, and such. After watching the two videos of her surprising the young girls for their birthdays, I believe for a TV show, I felt a sense of pride that I think only a father can feel. I am very proud of what this young lady has accomplished. Not only for herself but for the people she has touched. I have ordered pretty much every CD/DVD I can find and I play them pretty much 24 hours a day. When I first heard of the new album I thought "No,not yet, I am still discovering the "past" Alizee". But I have found the "present" Alizee to be just as enjoyable.
I only wish I could have discovered all this sooner. I may have been able to go to Paris for the autograph session. I am confident that a trip to France is in my not too distant future.
MYGOGT (my license plate)originally stood for MY Grabber Orange GT, but has evolved into a new acronym........................................... ...............................MY Girl Of Great Things.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:02 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Nice. Wierd, mustangs led you to Alizee. And my dad has spent his whole life trying to convince me that mustangs are the personification of evil. I still prefer a Corvette, but to each his own. I wish I had a unique story like this. But mine is the atypical 'wanted to know where WoW dances came from, youtube searched it, and the last song I ever heard before being changed forever was Twist.' Real original. Oh, well.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
So here I sit one February evening cruising down the ol' internet highway (because my stang is in storage evading the salt demons). I was searching many sites looking for suspension upgrades/info. I was minding my own business reading through the seemingly endless posts on the subject when it hit me right in the face. I see this link "Check this out!" so I did just that AND I have not been the same since. Here I sit in awe of this beautiful young woman walking out onto the stage. Then she commences to mesmerize me with her amazing voice. I am done hooked, hypnotized, or whatever you wanna call it. It may be different for me than some of you younger folks. I stumbled upon AAm and started watching the videos here. More so the interviews, TV show clips, and such. After watching the two videos of her surprising the young girls for their birthdays, I believe for a TV show, I felt a sense of pride that I think only a father can feel. I am very proud of what this young lady has accomplished. Not only for herself but for the people she has touched. I have ordered pretty much every CD/DVD I can find and I play them pretty much 24 hours a day. When I first heard of the new album I thought "No,not yet, I am still discovering the "past" Alizee". But I have found the "present" Alizee to be just as enjoyable.
I only wish I could have discovered all this sooner. I may have been able to go to Paris for the autograph session. I am confident that a trip to France is in my not too distant future.
MYGOGT (my license plate)originally stood for MY Grabber Orange GT, but has evolved into a new acronym........................................... ...............................MY Girl Of Great Things.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...9&postcount=13

From the beginning of this thread... Welcome to another "40+"

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 03-27-2010, 09:48 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

A big welcome to all the new members, and to all the returning members a big welcome back... Rejoice for our time has come !!

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 03-27-2010, 10:41 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

hola jess
Old 03-31-2010, 02:13 AM

thekidEm is on a distinguished road
Default Nice to meet you all!

Hey Everyone! I'm new here. I have been lurking around & reading posts for some time but decided to join today. I'm really thrilled about the accomplishment of autograph session. That is really surreal. Congratulations to you guys I wish I could be part of it

I'm a new fan. It's the new Alizee that has got my attention. I love what she is doing now, musically, artistically & image-wise. This attention also has made me revisit the music she did in the past, which is also very enjoyable.

On top of everything, she is a very beautiful person, inside and out.

p.s. I'm a girl. Thank you for the subtitles/translations for the videos/interviews
Old 03-31-2010, 02:27 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidEm View Post
Hey Everyone! I'm new here. I have been lurking around & reading posts for some time but decided to join today. I'm really thrilled about the accomplishment of autograph session. That is really surreal. Congratulations to you guys I wish I could be part of it

I'm a new fan. It's the new Alizee that has got my attention. I love what she is doing now, musically, artistically & image-wise. This attention also has made me revisit the music she did in the past, which is also very enjoyable.

On top of everything, she is a very beautiful person, inside and out.

p.s. I'm a girl. Thank you for the subtitles/translations for the videos/interviews
Hello, thekidEm, Welcome to Alizée America. I hope that you'll enjoy the forum and you can share your experiences and thoughts here.

You are a new one to be touched by the magic of the Corsican girl. You'll discover much more about her. She is really beautiful from every aspect.

It's good to know that you're a girl. Don't make any guesses from this. I'm saying it's good because there are very few girl fans on English forums and I don't know how people conclude from that only males are attracted towards Alizée. She is good that every human being will be impressed by her. There was a discussion also on this topic. Maybe when you share your thoughts about how you feel for Alizée then it can help many to understand this.

One more thing, that I want to know. How did you discover the site. This is because earlier I used to visit the site for videos, lyrics and gallery only. Is that same for you too?

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-31-2010 at 02:30 AM..
Old 03-31-2010, 05:25 AM

thekidEm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Hello, thekidEm, Welcome to Alizée America. I hope that you'll enjoy the forum and you can share your experiences and thoughts here.

You are a new one to be touched by the magic of the Corsican girl. You'll discover much more about her. She is really beautiful from every aspect.

It's good to know that you're a girl. Don't make any guesses from this. I'm saying it's good because there are very few girl fans on English forums and I don't know how people conclude from that only males are attracted towards Alizée. She is good that every human being will be impressed by her. There was a discussion also on this topic. Maybe when you share your thoughts about how you feel for Alizée then it can help many to understand this.

One more thing, that I want to know. How did you discover the site. This is because earlier I used to visit the site for videos, lyrics and gallery only. Is that same for you too?
I discovered this site on twitter first from Alizée's twitter to some fansites' twitters then to this site's twitter. the whole network is pretty amazing Like you, I visited to this site for videos because it provides subtitles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Man did she ruin the guys to girls ratio?
Ah well, meet Plaz, he's the most comfortable person you could ever meet.
That is if you're a girl.
haha.....his avatar is....interesting

And thanks all for your warm welcome

Tags
alizée gifs