Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 09-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default A remix projec - "A Child of the Century"

A French fan has asked us to mention a remix project. If you are a member of Alizée-France Forum you can view the thread here. http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net...of-the-century
Project Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AChildOfTheCentury

Quote:
Subject: Re: A Child Of The Century Today at 12:48 pm
Hello Alizee team !!! (A bit long position ^. ^)

Good! For now Alizée has decided to put his musical career on "off" However, there remains a small musical project that is on the way! (A project made by fans)

So while waiting for news of Miss Lyonnet you can join us on the project's Facebook page

right here -> The Facebook of "A Child Of The Century" https://www.facebook.com/AChildOfTheCentury

The project is:
- A best-of remixes

So all the singles Alizee: from "Lolita Me" through "Mademoiselle Juliette", "Limelight", "Blonde", "Talking All Down", ect ...
These singles are remixed by amateur DJs from France, Mexico, Russia ...

A nice little team that I love and that is very nice!

They are not all fans of the singer, I sometimes had trouble convincing but they said "yes". they are talented and they each have their universe. Hence the compilation will really appeal to everyone.
There will be unexpected mash-up, club titles, electro, dubstep a little ...

It is a spawning project, floral that will give you (hopefully) like dancing during the end of year festivities ^. ^

I know it is likely to be a little disappointed with this break and by the turn Alizee is taking, but do not give up now! Come and support us in this project, he must up to the ears of Alizee and that we remark that she notices that she has fans who want a return to music.

We would like to combine the fan pages on Facebook and Twitter Alizee to promote the project and reach as many fans as possible.
-> Alizee France, Psychealizee, Alizéenkazeo, AlizeeUSA, HeyAlizee, AlizeeLife, AProjekt, JustAlizee

Feel free to interact if you have questions!

Hello la team Alizée!!! (poste un peu long ^.^)

Bon! Pour l'instant Alizée a décidé de mettre sa carrière musicale sur "off" cependant il reste un petit projet musical qui est en route! (un projet fait par des fans)

Donc en attendant des news de Miss Lyonnet vous pouvez nous rejoindre sur la page Facebook du projet

juste ici -> Le Facebook de "A Child Of The Century" https://www.facebook.com/AChildOfTheCentury

Le projet est:
- Un best-of remixes

donc tous les singles d'Alizée: de "Moi Lolita" en passant par "Mademoiselle Juliette", "Limelight", "Blonde", "Parler Tout Bas",...ect
Ces singles seront remixés par des DJ amateurs venant de France, Mexique, Russie...

Une belle petite équipe que j'aime beaucoup et qui est très sympathique!

Ils ne sont pas tous fans de la chanteuse, j'ai parfois eu du mal à les convaincre mais ils ont dit "oui". ils sont talentueux et ils ont chacun leur univers. De ce fait la compilation pourra plaire vraiment à tout le monde.
Il y aura des mash-up surprenants, des titres club, éléctro, un peu dubstep,...

C'est un projet frai, floral qui vous donnera (je l'espère) envie de danser pendant les fêtes de fin d'année ^.^

Je sais qu'on est nombreux à être un peu déçu par cette pause et par la tournure que prend Alizée actuellement, mais n'abandonnez pas maintenant! Venez nous soutenir dans ce projet, il faut qu'il monte jusqu'aux oreilles d'Alizée et qu'elle nous remarque: qu'elle remarque qu'elle a des fans qui veulent un retour à la musique.

On aimerait allier les fan-pages Facebook et Twitter d'Alizée pour promouvoir le projet et toucher le plus de fan possible.
-> Alizée France, Psychealizee, Alizéenkazeo, AlizeeUSA, HeyAlizee, AlizeeLife, AProjekt, JustAlizee

N'hésitez pas à interagir si vous avez des questions!
Old 09-08-2016, 05:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I made a post on our Facebook page concerning this project. Maybe every few weeks, I can repost it or maybe I can make it a type of ad that's visible all the time. I haven't done that before so I'll have to check into how exactly it's done.