Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-19-2017, 10:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default DALS revisited

DALS I think in my opinion and I think many of her fans feel the same way was such a huge moment in her life. Maybe not as much as the early years as I refer to them, but in terms of her career which I think at that point was on the rocks. So I'd like to have a discussion of what went on, week to week. I'd like to discuss what happened, how her fans and how the public perceived her and how it affected her personal life and her career. I was thinking maybe a week by week discussion, but there are not a whole lot of fans who post now, so maybe a discussion of every other week might be better. So I'd like to know what members here think. Is it worth even discussing? If it is, maybe somebody might like to get the ball rolling with the start of a new thread!
Old 06-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I like the fact Alizée holding that DALS trophy looking so happy with it in her hands is still the home page banner.

There's so many good things to say what DALS brought to her and her fans who adored her for so long, many of us as you followed her back then like it was life or death for her which maybe it was. That as well as those who had recently discovered her as well as those who discovered her just because of that show was only a good thing. It was like being on a rollercoaster and a great moment in her career and her life as she found true love on that show...

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur