Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-26-2018, 02:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure Alizée has burned her way into the hearts of many of the regular participants of Les Enfoires, including Patrick Fiori, Pascal Obispo, Christophe Willem, Jean Baptiste Maunier, Tina Arena, Nolwenn Leroy, and I'm sure there are more. All she has to do is mention to someone she is interested in being in the show and she and Gregoire will be in the show.

Edit:

During this show, Stars au Grand Aire, you can see how another artist is touched by the performer. She has touched many. If she wants to be there, she will be invited.

http://youtu.be/TzERQSwHszk?t=775

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-26-2018 at 02:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-26-2018, 06:38 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

It's a shame she doesn't want to join Les Enfoirés anymore, it was always nice to see her there. Maybe they have too much to do in their dance school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
On the Les Enfoires web site, it looks as though they are going to have a 2019 show, but they do not specify who the artists will be.
They never do. Even after the first show you can't entirely tell who's joining the crew. Sometimes artists have other appointments and only participate on a few days. Or they don't participate in the first few shows but later in the shows that are recorded for TV and the DVD.

Quote:
Alizee played a short part as a cheerleader in LE 2013. I would never know what the score of the game is.

Here are two videos from that, in case you haven't seen them yet.

https://youtu.be/QjLPg8gzZMc

https://youtu.be/m2qeS09IQgw
Old 09-26-2018, 07:52 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Here are two videos from that, in case you haven't seen them yet.

https://youtu.be/QjLPg8gzZMc

https://youtu.be/m2qeS09IQgw
Thank you Jenny!! I had not seen these, and got them downloaded.

Why is it I am always smiling watching our girl?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
The operative phrase is "keeps getting invited". Once attending, it is easier to keep getting invitations.
I think there is a great deal of truth to this. LE is a big production and the music and skits are probably determined far in advance because the sets need to be built. It is easier to do this when you know you have a set of performers that you can count on year after year.

But, looking at it from the perspective of the producers, you would want to be over-committed than under-committed. Even long standing performers have gaps where they don't perform for a year here and there. Could be professional conflicts, or maybe personal issues. It's hard enough to have this week's plans to go without a hitch, let alone commit an entire week a year in advance.

My hunch is that if there was interest by Alizee to be in LE again, they would seriously consider working her in, especially if her friends in the show were anxious to get her back in the fold.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
During this show, Stars au Grand Aire, you can see how another artist is touched by the performer. She has touched many. If she wants to be there, she will be invited.

http://youtu.be/TzERQSwHszk?t=775
I have mentioned before I am a people watcher. The reason I am a member of this fan site is because of the character of Alizee. Her beauty is a given, but what is underneath the skin is what makes her special to me. I have watched the LE shows every year Alizee has been on... many times. The performers often do their songs in the midst of the audience, and they often walk through the aisles as a group to get from point A to point B. As they make their way through the crowd, of course the phone cameras are recording, people are shouting to the performers, hands are out so that maybe their favorite performers might slap or shake their hand.

Alizee, as expected, is very interactive with the fans. Even during a closing song when they are all propped up on a platform above the audience, she can be seen squatting down holding the mic out for the fans to sing in. She'll give them smiles. I notice the others who are good with the fans. But... there are those who seem to have tunnel vision and avoid eye and physical contact as much as possible. I'm not going to name names, but I know who you are

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-26-2018 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-11-2018, 03:23 AM

I don't know if anyone has posted info yet that there will be a Les Enfoires show next year, but it looks like it is official. It will be in Bordeaux in the southwestern part of France from the 24th to the 28th of January. Tickets go on sale later this month.

As I had mentioned when talking about my trip to Ajaccio, I asked the question if they might be in the show. Alizee immediately said no but Gregoire seemed to be a interested at the time in what I had to say. I wish I had time to pursue the conversation more.

In a last ditch effort to have this happen, last week I sent a Thank You note to each of them. In his, I brought up the subject again of LE. Seeing them in the show is a pipe dream to be sure and it was worth a shot, but I'm about 99% sure it wont happen.

Les Enfoires 2019.jpg

"In 2019 the Enfoirés will celebrate their 30th birthday in Bordeaux! Tickets go on sale on October 19th.

After the Zenith of Strasbourg in 2018, the Enfoirés troupe will settle down in Bordeaux in 2019! The concerts will take place from 24 to 28 January at the Bordeaux Metropole Arena. The Enfoirés will celebrate their 30 years there.
As every year these concerts are highly anticipated and therefore the sale of tickets. Usually scheduled for November, it will take place this year on Friday, October 19 from 10:00 on the Internet.

Les Enfoirés live in Bordeaux: sign up for the reservation alert

Like last year, the staging is numbered: 2 categories are available in seating positions in addition to the standing category in the pit.

First concert of Thursday, January 24, 2019:
65 € in tiers category 1 (seated numbered);
55 € in tiers category 2 (seated numbered);
45 € in pit (standing).

Other concerts from Friday 25 January to Monday 28 January 2019 included:

75 € in tiers category 1 (seated numbered);
65 € in tiers category 2 (seated numbered);
55 € in pit (standing).

The number of tickets sold will be limited to 4 per person"
Old 10-11-2018, 07:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
As I had mentioned when talking about my trip to Ajaccio, I asked the question if they might be in the show. Alizee immediately said no but Gregoire seemed to be a interested at the time in what I had to say. I wish I had time to pursue the conversation more.
I wish there wasn't the language barrier so she could explain why she said no if she was asked, but maybe there was nothing else to say. It's also hard to believe that Alizee and Greg had never talked about LE between themselves to come to a united decision. Greg showing interest while Alizee was quick to say no seems to indicate that the conversation probably never came to a conclusion, or maybe hadn't taken place.

Being that she is starting to sing again, why would she be quick to say no? Is it some of the participants that she does not want to work with again? Is she saying no to LE 2019 only because they have plans already, but future shows might be a consideration? Is she concentrating on her tour for the next year and cannot afford to be away from the studio for so long? Maybe she is working on a project with Mylene?
Old 10-11-2018, 10:42 AM

I think it goes back to what I said about Gregoire and her too I guess. I think he's high energy, a real go getter, a workaholic. Where as with Alizee, I think the dance studio is more than enough work for her. It keeps her busy enough for what she wants.

I think too the concerts did not originate with her. It was either Greg's idea, springing out of all the plans he has for them, or it might have developed out of this recent 'collusion' with MF.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I think it goes back to what I said about Gregoire and her too I guess. I think he's high energy, a real go getter, a workaholic. Where as with Alizee, I think the dance studio is more than enough work for her. It keeps her busy enough for what she wants.

I think too the concerts did not originate with her. It was either Greg's idea, springing out of all the plans he has for them, or it might have developed out of this recent 'collusion' with MF.
Maybe I am mistaken, but wasn't Alizee "pushed" before? I would hope she is doing this because she wants to do this.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Maybe I am mistaken, but wasn't Alizee "pushed" before? I would hope she is doing this because she wants to do this.
I'll bet in 2001 and 2002, it was MF who suggested she appear on these shows. It's great publicity for just donating a week of your time. How much mileage did she get out of that Rockollection video?

I think Alizee is probably too easy going and needs a push here or there, especially if she is serious about rekindling her music career.

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-alizee...96d0c9c0681047

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-11-2018 at 06:48 PM..
Old 11-13-2018, 08:29 AM
Administrator

I know a lot of Alizee fans have not yet explored her years with Les Enfoires (2001, 2002, 2008-2013), but if I had to recommend one year over the others to start with, I think I would recommend the 2008 show.

I think the entertainment value was way up there and the audience was lively. More songs than average were sung in English (with Alizee singing one). Alizee appearances were plenty and her "cuteness" factor was through the roof.

This was the only year in the 2000's that Celine Dion participated, and had the best singing voice of the cast. Also, for the beautiful woman watcher like myself this was the last year that Karen Mulder participated, who in my opinion looked better at 40 (the age she was in this LE) than when she walked the catwalk for Victoria's Secret in the 90's. She can sing very well too.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:47 PM

Well the subject of Lorie came up in another thread. After Alizee stopped appearing in 2013, I still bought a couple of the dvds in the following years. Here is a clip from the 2015 show of the song 'Sur ma route' which Lorie took part in. It doesn't severely test her voice, but it does show she has a very pleasant voice. The Youtube video doesn't do it justice, so I uploaded a small clip to my drive if people want to get a better idea of her voice.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19-U...ew?usp=sharing