Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2008, 08:49 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Well, I went through the first day of promoting Lili in SF. I set up several posters in different parts of town, and handed out a few CD's but unfortunately not as many as I would have hoped too, but it's a start. There is one particular neighborhood in SF that I visited today but didn't have enough time to stay, that I think has huge potential for Lili's music, and where I plan to really target the promotion later on.

Here is one pic I did take of a couple of posters I placed in union square in front of the saks fifth ave (I'll see how long they last ) I wonder If I can have billboards made

Now if you'll excuse me I've been crisscrossing town all day... I need a nap
Dude, you rock. Take that nap, you deserve it . California, New York, these places are proverbial "melting pots" and generally pretty open-minded. Down here in Texas,...eh...not so much. The closest thing you'll find to something French is "French fries" . So yeah, if I tried something like this, I would just be ignored.

Oh, and the billboard thing might be something we could look into, right? We could each donate some money to rent one or something. Imagine the Youtube-effect, except a hundred times bigger!