Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-30-2008, 09:40 PM

mal is on a distinguished road
Default Flying object

Inspired by:

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3827

Have you ever seen a flying object that piqued your interest?

Do tell.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Indeed.

David Lee Roth swinging on a bungee cord in a 1984 Van Halen concert.

I'm not that old, I just saw it on a youtube video.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road

Well, I've seen plenty of "things" that seemed to be solid objects, "flying" or ohvering or drifting in the sky, and I couldn't compare of identify exactly what they were from sight alone. So, if you're asking if I've ever seen "UFOs", sure, quiter a few.

Have I seen spaceships with intelligent extraterrestrial lifeforms inside ? Can't say for sure ... possibly, but quite unlikely.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
Well, I've seen plenty of "things" that seemed to be solid objects, "flying" or ohvering or drifting in the sky, and I couldn't compare of identify exactly what they were from sight alone. So, if you're asking if I've ever seen "UFOs", sure, quiter a few.

Have I seen spaceships with intelligent extraterrestrial lifeforms inside ? Can't say for sure ... possibly, but quite unlikely.

details!

I once was leaving school at about 11pm. Hoevering over some trees about twenty feet on the edge of a military base was a bright shiny ball about twenty feet in diamater. Two military helicopters were circling it.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I'm not going to say right out you didn't see a craft from another world because no one but you knows what you saw so just remember that!
But however in my opinion the 2 words "Military Base" gives it all away. The Military is always testing new top secret birds that they dont want the public or other nations to know about for obvious reasons. You probably just saw an advanced piece of military equipment being tested. Could I please ask what base this was, and what branch, Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines.
Also just look at what everyone thought about the B-2 Spirit in the late 80s. Everyone who saw it swore it was a UFO and that the government was covering up. The Government was in fact covering up yes, but not about UFOs, they were covering up their new Stealth Bomber soon to come out!

I do however believe in UFOs unfortunately I never was able to see one for myself. I dont think the Government knows anymore about them then we do, and if for some reason they do, I think they have a good reason to cover it up. Maybe that "war of the worlds" radio show back in the 30s was a test that the public failed which is why they cant tell us?

"a bright shiny ball" circled by two Helicopters.
sounds to me like they could have been doing a heat seeking missile and flare test. The shiny object *COULD HAVE* been a flare

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-31-2008 at 01:24 PM..
Old 05-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

UFO!! UFO!!!

Old 05-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road

Keep in mind that sufficiently advanced technology than what we're used to dealing with every day could easily be misinterpreted as other-worldly. I have no doubt that governments actively work on completely home-grown but exotic and advanced tech that has to be field tested from time to time, and that there are times when people catch sight of such tech which, being so outside of normal experience, gets labeled as "from some other world".
Old 05-31-2008, 03:41 PM

This was my opinion for decades and now steven hawkings backs me up.

Statistically it is impossible, impossible that we are the only form of life. I have said this for decades and now hawkins recently said the same.

he however limited it to "some life" however the same logic applied not only to the existance but also to the stage of development of life.

for instance if there is a 1 in a million chance that life exists and there are what 600 million and more planets/stars/galaxies than that 1 in a million equates to 600.

likewise by the same reasoning of the expanse of the universe and the necessary statistical ramifications the level of advancement is also all over the board.
From amoeba form to advanced life forms to ours the stats bear it out.

So what I saw was over an army training base. No r and d there. and it was on the edge of the base near the highway.

Second there have been hundreds of accounts by pilots and military personnell of seeing first hand unexplained phenonmena.

the U.S. is one of the few first world countries which still denies. I assume for an attempt to gain military superiority and not have to share intelligence on the issue.

Russia, Mexico, the UK all have government pronouncements admitting not knowing what the hell is going on.

Id appreciate the mocking be kept out so that others who may have seen something and wish to share are not dulled by close minded remarks. So you dont believe or you havent seen, great go start a thread on not seeing. Please dont hijack this thread.

The other time was when I was young I saw a rocket like ball blazing across the sky horizontally. the news at the same time said it was a weather balloon.

The whole city of Phoenix saw a massive craft over the city. Pilots, drs' were interviewed and saw the same craft.
Old 05-31-2008, 03:43 PM

What is this? My god?

First words of the pilot in spanish.

11 flying objects filmed by Mexican pilots.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a31PzqkeEjU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a31PzqkeEjU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 05-31-2008, 03:47 PM

- Associated Press -- AP --

MEXICO CITY - Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

'Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before,' said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.

'I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real,' added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights 'and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them.'

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.

'This is historic news,' Maussan told reporters. 'Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds.'

Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22. --

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uDOOZ_IPb6Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uDOOZ_IPb6Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>