Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

View Poll Results: Did you like the Theme Music?
Yep 15 100.00%
Nope 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
That wouldn't work. I can't download stuff like from megaupload, sites like that. If uméesha could just put the song on a video with a black background, I could definitely watch on youtube. I suggest a black background because a video with movement would probbly have problems playing on my 2 bars... Grr...
Dude... you really need to get a computer. When are you getting one?! You're missing out on many good things here!

Old 04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I know! It blows! Worst part is all these interviews!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Great. I was going to comment saying that I would prefer some guitars being mixed in. Then out of nowhere I heard them and now it's even better!

Wonderful job Uméesha

Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 PM

Brent is on a distinguished road

hey umeesh i love this song, i remember when your songs were so basic. you've came a long way!
Old 04-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Pretty sweet. Nice uppidy beat and happy tune. When listening I could like see a movie playing in total dedication to Alizée, all her fans, and all the people who have made this site possible. Kinda see a slide show in my head with pictures and things of everyones efforts to make "dreams" come true. Kind of a credits feeling to it too. Kinda like saying "YEAH!!! We did it! Congratulations!" That and it seems to say "Merci beaucoup Alizée" too, ofcourse.

Good job Uméesha
Thank you AlizéeInspired, yes, I have composed the music in such a way that all the fan will get an inspiration to achieve their dreams and satisfy their needs and activities in all possible ways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
Hey Uméesha,

What a great idea to thank this forum which has done so much for all of us. I love your composition.
Thank you Toc De Mac, Yeah i really want to thank all of those who have put effort in this forum to make this forum a huge success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Great composition Umesh Though I have joined the forum recently, it has become an important part of my daily routine. I can understand your feelings for the forum. I feel the same too
Hi sumi thank you, nice to see you here in this forum, I am happy that you are in here, well i was also a rookie once here in this forum, you will learn lots and lots of things here and finally you gonna achieve what you've thought dude! keep up in forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Hey Uméesha, that's great!

I, like many others I'm sure, feel just the same you. This forum is what keeps my Alizée drive going. Every time we get some success, no matter how little (the victory on the tweeterwall last summer) or how big (Scruff's recent trip!), it's all because we worked together here on the forum. I can't help but feel so optimistic for this forum, and the potential future success that's out there.

Excellent theme song man! Very uplifting.
Thank you wasabi622, haha yeah you are right! co-operation should be there then only we can fullfil our dreams so, here I can see lots of co-operations among members, I really appreciate those one's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Very nice indeed, Uméesha.
Thank you CFHollister, I hope you have enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
it's lovely and has that sentimental feeling that i cant describe! happy and makes me actually reflect on how Alizee has changed my life. thanks
Thank you paintballpdh19, yeah I have used three emotions, firstly soft sentimental, secondly moderate one and thirdly the rocking one! well it sounds in three different ways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Anyone can post youtube link? I can't watch!
Hey VVVACCPLPNLY, dont worry dude, i will provide you the download link as well as youtube link very shortly, its under process now! I would like that add the images as slide show and will publish it as the Idea of AlizéeInspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post
Great. I was going to comment saying that I would prefer some guitars being mixed in. Then out of nowhere I heard them and now it's even better!

Wonderful job Uméesha
Thank you Beaner360, yeah I've used four kinda guitars loops in co-ordination with piano and the trance music with some ride beats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
hey umeesh i love this song, i remember when your songs were so basic. you've came a long way!
Thank you Brent, Yep first it starts with the basic thingy and ends with the professional! hehe yeah it is as long as my dreams dude!
Old 04-10-2010, 05:34 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Sweet, uméesha! Let me know when it's up!
Old 04-10-2010, 10:06 PM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

sweeettt

Tags
alizeeamerica, dreams, golden, promotion, uméesha