Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I am pretty sure she uses contacts and doesn't really have bad vision....crap, I feel a "Her Vision..." thread coming up soon Don't worry it won't be me to make it. But actually, she couldn't have worn contacts in her early career since they just didn't seem to be available back then. Conctacts are still only used by 2% of the world population and most of them are in the US. I think that Alizee probably doesn't need glasses or anything because it probably isn't that bad of vision. Anyone know her vision?!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:34 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Conctacts are still only used by 2% of the world population and most of them are in the US.
Only 2%?!?! Seriously? I thought it would be a little more than that... huh... I'm glad to say that I am part of that rare 2% then

Quote:
I think that Alizee probably doesn't need glasses or anything because it probably isn't that bad of vision. Anyone know her vision?!
Ya know what... on second thought, she probably does wear glasses or contacts since I'm pretty sure that her vision is 50/60

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 02-05-2011 at 07:45 PM..
Old 10-14-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Only 2%?!?! Seriously? I thought it would be a little more than that... huh... I'm glad to say that I am part of that rare 2% then

Ya know what... on second thought, she probably does where glasses or contacts since I'm pretty sure that her vision is 50/60
DAHAHAHAHA 50/60 jokes get me every time And this one was best hahahaha.

But yah read about them here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_lenses

the 2% that wear contacts equates to about 125,000,000 people, your right its not much at all. And I am lucky to be a part of that 2% too

But man it sucks when there is lotion on your hands and you put them in, it burns jk'n thats just sick...
Old 10-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am pretty sure she uses contacts and doesn't really have bad vision....crap, I feel a "Her Vision..." thread coming up soon Don't worry it won't be me to make it. But actually, she couldn't have worn contacts in her early career since they just didn't seem to be available back then. Conctacts are still only used by 2% of the world population and most of them are in the US. I think that Alizee probably doesn't need glasses or anything because it probably isn't that bad of vision. Anyone know her vision?!
You keep staring at that screen dude your gonna need some stronger contacts one day!

Last edited by RobandSandy; 10-14-2010 at 08:16 PM..
Old 10-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

It seems like pretty much everyone uses contacts nowadays.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
It seems like pretty much everyone uses contacts nowadays.
It seems that people's vision is getting worse and worse so almost everyone is wearing either glasses or contacts...

Ehhh, woops forgot this is off topic, my bad.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lulz.

Contacts have been around since the late 1800s. Though the more recent comfortable ones came to be around the late 1980s/1990s.

Old 10-15-2010, 06:13 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But actually, she couldn't have worn contacts in her early career since they just didn't seem to be available back then.

She started her career (with Mylene) in the year 2000, I'm pretty sure contacts existed 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Ya know what... on second thought, she probably does where glasses or contacts since I'm pretty sure that her vision is 50/60
That was a good one.

Quote:
It seems that people's vision is getting worse and worse so almost everyone is wearing either glasses or contacts...
Well, a lot of people wear glasses/contacts for aesthetic reasons, not because they have poor eyesight.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I like the glasses on her too And personally, I feel I'm lucky NOT to be in the number that even needs contacts or glasses
Contacts have been around for a while, if you didn't notice, MJ wears them in the Thriller video when he's morphing into the Werewolf and at the end He also wore them in his 40min long video, Ghosts.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:35 AM

Ok well maybe the reason I don't think she would have had contacts is cause I have bad eyesight and so I can't even use the disposable kind. I have to get annual contacts that I can wear for a year and each contact is $200.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline