Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-25-2010, 08:02 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

College students + using old alizee videos to promote alizee now + posting what you are doing and how honest you are being on another public forum. Well at least it should be lolzy.

Regards,

Jung

Old 08-25-2010, 08:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
College students + using old alizee videos to promote alizee now + posting what you are doing and how honest you are being on another public forum. Well at least it should be lolzy.

Regards,

Jung
It's true I'm not being honest, but all I'm trying to do is to get people to view one of Alizée's performances, to find out about her. I think they'd be a lot less willing to read my posts if they knew I wasn't a member of their shool and new my true age. If this is such a terrible thing to do, I will accept what ever punishment Jesus deems necessary in the after life.

So what have you done to promote Alizée?

I joined 3 more forums.
1 for Miami U forum.
2 for 2 different Texas University forums. One I have to wait for an admins approval before I can post. I will probably wait a few days before posting about Alizée. I will make a few replies to other posts first. Hopefully I wont look like such a newb when I do post it and the thread will get less likely to be yanked the way it did on the Irishenvy forum.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:21 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Are there any preexisting threads where you could casually mention her name? I mean if you can't post links then at least just ask about her
Old 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

If there are sites where you can't post links, I will find a way to mention her, but I'm sure it will not be as affective (or is effective - never could get them 2 straight) as posting a link. Luckily the sites that wont, have been the exception so far. I've found most will.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

1st- Technically, effective is not a word, it would be affective. Effect is a noun, affect is a verb. So to make the adjective (or adverb in some cases) form, you take the verb and add the adjective/adverb ending of 'ive'. (What? I love grammar!)
2nd- Whatever your punishment may be, if you are set on doing this, I advise you get someone who IS in college (Wasabi for instance) and let hime look over your posts, to make sure they are college student-sounding. Also, you realise that if someone gets hooked on because of this, and comes here, and sees the real you, well, umm... Or if they just get the urge to help promote, and read this thread. That, and another thing. What if you befriend someone, and they think you're a student, and want to hang out or meet you or whatever? Just saying, not trying to encourage or discourage you, but that's what I do (thanks to the you-know-what!): I analyze every possible situation that may occur. Making sure you've thought about this 100%.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

You're one devious bastard Scruffy
Old 08-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

All sounds good to me Scruffy, just exercise a bit of the old caution thats all.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If there are sites where you can't post links, I will find a way to mention her, but I'm sure it will not be as affective (or is effective - never could get them 2 straight) as posting a link. Luckily the sites that wont, have been the exception so far. I've found most will.
It's "effective."

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
1st- Technically, effective is not a word, it would be affective. Effect is a noun, affect is a verb. So to make the adjective (or adverb in some cases) form, you take the verb and add the adjective/adverb ending of 'ive'. (What? I love grammar!)
Quote:
ef·fec·tive [ih-fek-tiv]

–adjective
1. adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:26 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I've been doing just that for a while now Scruffy.
Every forum that i'm on i will find a way to mention her at some point.
If anybody isn't on any other Forums, join one. Doesn't matter what the topic is. Make a few posts (to fool them into thinking your not a Spammer) and then away you go. Most Forums will have an 'Off Topic' section.
Don't just think about it. Do it!

Another idea i've been having is this.
As you probably know i run a UK fansite for Ewa Farna (click the link..you know you want to).
Anyway recently i've been making some enquires into releasing a 7" Vinyl Picture Disc to promote the site. It would contain some interview footage. There is no copyright on the spoken word so it can be done.
A limited Edition of 100 Numbered Copies is not all that expensive to do. In fact the more you get pressed the cheaper it becomes. I think it would make a really good Collectors Item as well as something that might catch the attention of local music press and radio? Copies could be sent to them as promotion?
Something similar for Alizee might be an idea?

It all comes down to the usual problem with her? i.e. Making an effort to promote someone who doesn't want to be promoted?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
It's "effective."
Oh VVV

But yah can anyone share links to some forums that would be good for doing this? Cause I can't find any forums that will let me post links or anything, or any college forums Thanks

Tags
alizee, promotion