Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Oh pleaseee

Naked is not that sexy. It's the imagination what really makes things sexy. Alizée in the JEAM suit is a thousand times more appealing than her being naked.
Second that. But here I go again. Cant get over wanting to see Alizée wearing this
Old 12-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

The closest I've seen so far. Somewhat like the USMC Dress Blues.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh pleaseee

Naked is not that sexy. It's the imagination what really makes things sexy. Alizée in the JEAM suit is a thousand times more appealing than her being naked.
Well, now, wait a minute -- the only reason that might be true, is because if we're seeing her in her birthday suit she's going that way in public, which would be weird. Out of character. Like it isn't her, it's a look-alike. That would ruin it, of course. But speaking from personal experience, naked can be very sexy indeed.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 12-27-2010, 10:37 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Well, now, wait a minute -- the only reason that might be true, is because if we're seeing her in her birthday suit she's going that way in public, which would be weird. Out of character. Like it isn't her, it's a look-alike. That would ruin it, of course. But speaking from personal experience, naked can be very sexy indeed.
Well, we saw Alizée nearly nude at probably the best shape she was ever in in those beach photos and yes, she was very nice to look at. But, I think Alizée has proven, it's all in the presentation. Yes? I think that at one time, if she had done a nude photo shoot designed to be beautiful and sexy in a natural way that fit the character we all understood to be Alizée, it could have been as fabulously sexy as so many other photos. It's the lighting and angles and poses, etc. etc.. I only say as sexy because I have a hard time comprehending how anything could be sexier than Alizée doing the fish dance in the "black sailor outfit" or certain other things. Mesmerizing is mesmerizing I guess. She had all these elements that compounded upon each other to create something that felt like it took weeks or months maybe to even fully comprehend. Maybe that was also the process of becoming a fan. All else being equal, the sexiest woman by far is the one I am in love with. Can you argue with that? I had more to say, but apparently I still have a hard time talking about Alizée if I think too much about it. She still occupies a singular place in my mind or being. I think she will always reside there preventing anything else from ever taking that place and preventing me from ever feeling that way about anything, anyone again. So, as Alizée was presented, she became a magical fairy angel goddess in the most blurry consciousness transcending states of my mind when she was certainly the sexiest and most beautiful and most desireable woman in the world. But only now is it so hazy that the aforementioned characterization makes any sense. I would never act like that in her presence dealing with a real moment (or would i?)...

To turn back to the particular discussion, whatever else Alizée may have ever been, sexy in her 'birthday suit' particularly in private for Jérémy (or whichever other lovers she has had) is as certain as death and taxes.
Quote:
The closest I've seen so far. Somewhat like the USMC Dress Blues.

I saw Dilshad Vadsaria from the show Greek wearing that the other day (though it was from like 2007). I guess it was in fashion at the time. And in the same episode, Amber Stevens wearing a necklace with an A as the pendant that reminded me a lot of our Alizée A necklaces. Why is there just nothing in the world more interesting than Alizée (when I was truly obsessed with her)? I try to do other things, but damn if it's not so much more boring by comparison.
That's a great photo. That's how I like Alizée, just the simple beauty of her that is so endearing.
I must go away now.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-28-2010, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Moving beyond just Alizée: It's just my personal opinion. Wearing minimal skimpy clothing is much sexier then being butt naked. It leads you on that you'll eventually be seeing naked butts, but the anticipation just makes it more appealing.

But now.. we're really digressing from the topic here!

Old 12-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Moving beyond just Alizée:
Which is of course what I was talking about. It's a reasonable assumption that I've never seen Alizée naked.

Quote:
Wearing minimal skimpy clothing is much sexier then being butt naked. It leads you on that you'll eventually be seeing naked butts, but the anticipation just makes it more appealing.
Well, but nakedness leads to anticipation of other things besides seeing.

Quote:
But now.. we're really digressing from the topic here!
Indeed. So to return to the topic, I would like to see Alizée wearing whatever she would like to wear to do her next performance. Because I would like to see her next performance.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-12-2011, 12:14 AM

Or this:

Also, as a higher ranking officer.

As Jack Nicholson once put it, there's nothing sexier than a woman you have to salute.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:26 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Or this:

Also, as a higher ranking officer.

As Jack Nicholson once put it, there's nothing sexier than a woman you have to salute.
Wow. You and I have pretty different taste in women or at least in what we find appealing, though like the second woman, I'm sure Alizée would also look great in something like that.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

I would love to see Alizée in her wedding dress. Seriously, she must have been really beautiful in her marriage!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Wow. You and I have pretty different taste in women or at least in what we find appealing, though like the second woman, I'm sure Alizée would also look great in something like that.
Hahaa, yeah, I prefer stronger women. Preferably in some sort of uniform.

Though I do agree with you that she'd look much sexier in the Class A uniform as opposed to the ACUs!