Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-16-2013, 03:10 AM

Adarsh is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up What do you want to do before you "DIE".....

Life is too short to sit around on the net all day reading about other people’s experiences in life!!!Fulfill all dreams before u get too old..Some Dreams might put you in danger of jail time, but that just adds to the thrill!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:19 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'll name one thing for now, I wanna visit Bruges so I can be upset about being In Bruges (points for you if you get it)
Also, while I'm in Belgium, I wouldn't mind paying a visit to a certain building...

Last edited by Fall; 03-16-2013 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Spelled Belgium wrong, I hope I can still has teh chocolates :p
Old 03-16-2013, 09:35 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

meet Alizée in person... oh wait... does that mean I have only less than 2 weeks to live?

nah but apart from that... boring stuff like getting married and having kids... oh and travel to Australia or New Zealand... but I highly doubt that any of this is ever going to happen so looks like I have to be satisfied with meeting Alizée
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 03-16-2013, 09:52 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
meet Alizée in person... oh wait... does that mean I have only less than 2 weeks to live?

nah but apart from that... boring stuff like getting married and having kids... oh and travel to Australia or New Zealand... but I highly doubt that any of this is ever going to happen so looks like I have to be satisfied with meeting Alizée
Lol, I can understand the Australia and NZ part, but why you think that you won't be able to do other boring stuff?

Not sure what I want to do before I die. It would be great if I get a chance to meet Alizée, Sachin Tendulkar, attend an Alizee concert and travel around the world.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-16-2013 at 09:55 AM..
Old 03-16-2013, 11:46 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Hang with my buddy Azhiri!
Old 03-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

^ Definitely! I remember Jalen posted about a dream he had of an AAm BBQ party type thing, that would be awesome, and we should organize that someday
Old 03-16-2013, 08:34 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Lol, I can understand the Australia and NZ part, but why you think that you won't be able to do other boring stuff?
Well meeting your future husband when you spend your time between work, home and sometimes meeting friends for shopping, cinema or coffee is not the easiest thing to do. I don't meet new people. Unlike my mum I can't meet someone at work. When I go out (which nearly never happens) with friends I usually tend to stay near them because most times I feel uncomfortable and misplaced and just want to go home. I would never go out alone. The years are passing by and I'm not closer getting a bloke as when I was 18. And these aren't all reasons but I better stop before it gets too whiny. oh wait. it already is.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 03-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I don't wanna do anything anymore.. I just want to be happy with someone I love and who loves me.. I miss those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
It would be great if I get a chance to meet Alizée, Sachin Tendulkar, attend an Alizee concert and travel around the world.
Well once you've met Alizée you will have seen more than the world.. so my only advice to you my friend is to travel the world first.. offcourse that might not be the best advice though.. just saying.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Go into space

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Well meeting your future husband when you spend your time between work, home and sometimes meeting friends for shopping, cinema or coffee is not the easiest thing to do. I don't meet new people. Unlike my mum I can't meet someone at work. When I go out (which nearly never happens) with friends I usually tend to stay near them because most times I feel uncomfortable and misplaced and just want to go home. I would never go out alone. The years are passing by and I'm not closer getting a bloke as when I was 18. And these aren't all reasons but I better stop before it gets too whiny. oh wait. it already is.
Oh Jenny, Jenny, Jenny in many ways you are better off out of it! Anyway at the end of the day relationships suck.. we are not our parents! I mean times have changed but nonetheless I always thought you and RMJ would make a nice couple but then again he's a bit of wild one.. but sometimes opposites attract.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur