Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

OK well there's still part of me that wants to donate but there's another part of me that doesn't.... but like was mentioned before about all those fans who can't donate.. imagine how they might feel?

Well I hope Alizée gives all you international voters/donators a special thankyou.. well she should win no matter what anyway.. but I think she already has.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Does anyone have an idea of how many fan votes the stars have been getting week to week? I know Ray and Rev have been doing a lot of work with Twitter and other sites, but what I'm looking for is do we know how many phone/sms votes will it take to make a difference.
I don't think there is any way to know. There is no limit on how many times a person can vote, other than the time factor. Well, I suppose also the cost factor.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:49 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Don't they show total number of votes recieved by participant?
Old 11-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Don't they show total number of votes recieved by participant?
I don't think so. If they do I sure haven't seen that this whole time
Old 11-20-2013, 07:08 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I don't want to ruin the atmosphere , but some Leatitia fans ( or TF1 channel ) could find that she receive " unpredicted" help from abroad and consider it as cheating. Which could create a controversy if she win the competition.

Well, anyway I don't think that would be a big fuss... maybe it could add some buzz on her, at the end.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:47 AM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road

Well the effort came a little too late anyways. I think that's the reason DALS in France is has no 'open vote' like in USA it has Toll free numbers and internet voting, limit around 10 votes per email address and time restricted. I mean it would be bad enough to just pay carrier charge for SMS or voice call but on top of that pay 0.65E per message is insanity. What better way to keep the riff-raff from having a say in the show's outcome.
And it was never a secret initiative... it was sent on Twitter so after the first tweet about it went out, whatever it ends up being it, will be.

* 2hours left >> http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/http://
Old 11-20-2013, 01:08 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _♥_ View Post
I think that's the reason DALS in France is has no 'open vote' like in USA it has Toll free numbers and internet voting, limit around 10 votes per email address and time restricted.
well I don't know any shows in Europe, except Eurovision, where would be possible to vote from everywhere. However maybe now its weird for Alizée fans they cant vote for her... from other side its show of one country, so it make sense to leave just french public to vote.

Quote:
pay 0.65E per message is insanity.
it seem you never saw much shows like this and similar in EU... I think 0,65€ is less compared to other shows. By us is normal to pay more than 1€ ...

Quote:
And it was never a secret initiative... it was sent on Twitter so after the first tweet about it went out, whatever it ends up being it, will be.
maybe... yea, it was tweeted... but in that time nobody had idea how it was planned to realizing it. Like I wrote on A.France... we didnt know how and to who.

Old 11-20-2013, 06:03 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
well I don't know any shows in Europe, except Eurovision, where would be possible to vote from everywhere. However maybe now its weird for Alizée fans they cant vote for her... from other side its show of one country, so it make sense to leave just french public to vote.
From business perspective it does not. The more people vote, the more money they make. But i guess the show is too small to spend all that money and resources to set up an international voting
Old 11-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I think the reason that votes are only permitted to come from France, as well as the fact that none of the videos are supposed to be viewable in other countries is that TF1 bought the rights to a French version of the show from whoever created the concept. I think I read that was in the UK. So their rights limit the program to France. (Just my guess.)

I've been reading some of the things on the French forum, and many of the fans there do vote many times during each show, and sometimes describe how they had their whole family voting. (This has already been mentioned here.) This must come at considerable expense to them. I figure at the very least, assuming the whole plan works as intended, (will it?) perhaps some votes will be cast for her that wouldn't have been otherwise due to the costs to the voters.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:28 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
From business perspective it does not. The more people vote, the more money they make. But i guess the show is too small to spend all that money and resources to set up an international voting
well from business perspective, you are right... but why then in most countries, including french and mine too, its possible vote only from that each country in which the show is airing? I don't think they don't care about the business Well that the rule or license is saying you can vote only in THAT ONE country, thats ok... but weird thing is, TF1 is blocking everything.

I remember well, how some people asked our TV provider why there are not any normal french channels. And easily answer, TF1 and other channels have no reason to and dont want to broadcast outside... weird, but its working great for them... they have much better home-made shows than we and good viewers rank, without "help" of "outsiders"...

Last edited by Karin; 11-21-2013 at 09:31 AM..