Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-15-2014, 01:21 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Thanks to P S Y C H E A L I Z É E
Old 04-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Hadn't really noticed it before, does that kinda look like Times Square to anyone else? On her shirt, by the way.

It looks like she was holding back some, but energetic and fun none the less

Last edited by Fall; 04-15-2014 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: Editing again...
Old 04-15-2014, 02:21 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting video. I didn't expect such a quality I like it, as Fall said - it's energetic and fun.

I like those high heels by the way
Old 04-15-2014, 03:25 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Nice, First time to see her sing this song. She's looking good too as a blond.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I prefer to watch without the re-uploader's watermarks...

~ dead YouTube link ~

Edit: Well, that link died. I guess you'll have to go with the re-uploaders videos.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-15-2014 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Get it while it's hot.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Like people say, it's energetic which is great; the type of song an audience can really get into, but that is such a horrible outfit. Who in the world chose it? Performances like this and a "good" video could really help out the song, but they may have waited too long. Blonde seems to have already fallen off the charts. Is it possible to resurrect it?
Old 04-15-2014, 06:48 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

As far as the blonde hair, I hope it's temporary. She looks good as a blond, but there was nothing as good as the original product right out of the box.

Check out the top comment made on this vid.

Well thought to post the comment here anyway.. cuz I doubt it will stay at the top for long, even if it should.

Posted by Degzi coe

" I always thought the dark haired girl was much nicer than the blonde, I was 16 when I made this subconscious decision but it seems to have stuck with me all these years "

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-15-2014, 08:53 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Default Interesting Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Check out the top comment made on this vid.

Well thought to post the comment here anyway.. cuz I doubt it will stay at the top for long, even if it should.

Posted by Degzi coe

" I always thought the dark haired girl was much nicer than the blonde, I was 16 when I made this subconscious decision but it seems to have stuck with me all these years "
Famous people have the problem that everyone wants a piece of them and there's not enough to go around. We want our idol to accept us as an integral part of the illusion we created in our heads, a situation the idol cannot possibly accommodate. Fans create a definition of their idol, and they demand that the idol live up to that definition. It's a definition created from very little information primarily based on the idol's stage persona. The idol then repeatedly violates those boundaries, discouraging their fans. We see Alizee violating the boundaries with the evolution of her personality as she grows older, her tattoos, and now the blond hair, and I believe with her attraction to lesbianism. The truth is, we really don't know who this thirty-year-old GIRL is. To us, she is a fantasy. Every time she violates that fantasy, we struggle to adjust our definition without surrendering the definition completely. When we can no longer bend our desired perception to our satisfaction, we walk away.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Famous people have the problem that everyone wants a piece of them and there's not enough to go around. We want our idol to accept us as an integral part of the illusion we created in our heads, a situation the idol cannot possibly accommodate. Fans create a definition of their idol, and they demand that the idol live up to that definition. It's a definition created from very little information primarily based on the idol's stage persona. The idol then repeatedly violates those boundaries, discouraging their fans. We see Alizee violating the boundaries with the evolution of her personality as she grows older, her tattoos, and now the blond hair, and I believe with her attraction to lesbianism. The truth is, we really don't know who this thirty-year-old GIRL is. To us, she is a fantasy. Every time she violates that fantasy, we struggle to adjust our definition without surrendering the definition completely. When we can no longer bend our desired perception to our satisfaction, we walk away.
Well said.. yeah it must be hard for her to live up to the perfect perception many fans have of her.. yeah the fantasy will always be perfect but I agree that a part of her might rebelling against that perfect persona because it's hard to live up to, but at the end of the day she should stay true to herself because maybe that's all some of us need.. and it's not for us as much as we want it for her.

She's not perfect though.. she's Alizée.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I'm sure that applies to some or maybe even most fans of a celebrity and of Alizée. But I've found there are quite a few Alizée fans here and on other forums to whom I don't see that applying. People have differing reasons for being Alizée fans, I feel the ones who want her to be able to accomplish her goals seem to stick around the longest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well said.. yeah it must be hard for her to live up to the perfect perception many fans have of her.. yeah the fantasy will always be perfect but I agree that a part of her might rebelling against that perfect persona because it's hard to live up to, but at the end of the day she should stay true to herself because maybe that's all some of us need.. and it's not for us as much as we want it for her.

She's not perfect though.. she's Alizée.
^ Yep.

My fantasy about Alizée is that she's dealing with life's ups and downs like everyone else does, and that she's a good person who appreciates and is kind to her fans. The more time that goes by, the more evidence I see of that, making it more and more a reality to me.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-15-2014 at 09:55 PM..