Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-19-2008, 05:16 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Say what there's a soirée? partay?
I have no clue in any mind of what you are speaking about.
I believe he is referring to the actual concert tomorrow.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Oh quite, have a jolly time!
Old 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Smile Backstage pass with alizee!!!!!!

Guess what guys!!!! In the concert of the 18 y won a backstage pass with alizee!!!!! can u believe how lucky i am!!!!! i mean i MET HER!!!!ACTUALLY MET HER!!!!!! and she actually like 1 or 2 cms shorter than i am (i'm 1.56 cms) and huged her for the photo we took!!!! .
I guess the mexican sayings : "de lo bueno poco" and "chiquita pero picosa!"-->"of good stuff there's little" and "little but spicy!"
what i didnt like was that we had like less than 5 mins with her!!! i mean we entered the room where she was going to meet us, when some girl comes in and tells us: ok so this are the rules for meeting alizee: cell phones off, u cant take personal photos with her, she wont sign anything for u , u cant kiss her in the cheek because of her make up .
So i was like!!! sooo what CAN we do u know? so she entered the room and hoping for her to have some sympathy for me i told her: hey!!! u know today's my birthday? and she said: oooo really? well happy birthday and the turned away to the camera.I guees i should've been more explicit and say : hey can i take a picture with u alone since its my birthday ? . but hey at least i got to see her right?
I have to say that she improved SOOOOO much from moscu!!! i was sooo happy and NOT disappointed AT ALL!!!!!
Gotta say it was one of my best birthdays ever ( even though my actual birthday was the 17, a little lie to get a pic with alizee is worth it dont u think?jaja)
I was wondering if the ones who went to the concerts noticed how in the k'ai pas vingt ans she did the same thing she did las tour: tp run arround the stage asking the public to sing ( though in this case it was only la la la la la, i guess she knew not many would actually know the song jaja)
Im glad she listened to the critics of her showcase in moscu and instead of wearing very high heels she wore tennis all the time.i think that was very important in helping her to make a better concert because now she actually moved arround the stage and tried to dance a little bit and made some moves.u guys notices how in j'en ai marre when she was un the bed she was kinda moving her hands like in the video? i guess she still had a little bit of that dancing in her jaja.
Also i noticed she turned the volume down on her musicians a little bit wich was good because now she was actually listened!!! . and did u noticed how (mm ronca) sored her throat was?)she was in the 18? i wouldnt be surprised if she posponed her other concerts.

Well i jusy wanted to share my joy with u guys though i think a made my post a little bit too long but i tried to make it explicit so u guys can imagine how it was .

P.S. she's coming back to mexico in september,i know because a friend of a friend is in charge of her for her whole tour in mexico, he sleeps in the same hotel she is and is with her ALL day ..... jealous u guys? jaja
also let me inform u that she's appearing on a mexican soap opera called "Las tontas no van al cielo"
Old 06-19-2008, 06:34 PM

jaja i meant the mexican sayings aplly to her jeje sorry i lef that out.I'll see if maybe i can post my foto with her here when its sent to me

love ya xoxo
Old 06-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillytown92 View Post
Guess what guys!!!! In the concert of the 18 y won a backstage pass with alizee!!!!! can u believe how lucky i am!!!!! i mean i MET HER!!!!ACTUALLY MET HER!!!!!! and she actually like 1 or 2 cms shorter than i am (i'm 1.56 cms) and huged her for the photo we took!!!! .
I guess the mexican sayings : "de lo bueno poco" and "chiquita pero picosa!"-->"of good stuff there's little" and "little but spicy!"
what i didnt like was that we had like less than 5 mins with her!!! i mean we entered the room where she was going to meet us, when some girl comes in and tells us: ok so this are the rules for meeting alizee: cell phones off, u cant take personal photos with her, she wont sign anything for u , u cant kiss her in the cheek because of her make up .
So i was like!!! sooo what CAN we do u know? so she entered the room and hoping for her to have some sympathy for me i told her: hey!!! u know today's my birthday? and she said: oooo really? well happy birthday and the turned away to the camera.I guees i should've been more explicit and say : hey can i take a picture with u alone since its my birthday ? . but hey at least i got to see her right?
I have to say that she improved SOOOOO much from moscu!!! i was sooo happy and NOT disappointed AT ALL!!!!!
Gotta say it was one of my best birthdays ever ( even though my actual birthday was the 17, a little lie to get a pic with alizee is worth it dont u think?jaja)
I was wondering if the ones who went to the concerts noticed how in the k'ai pas vingt ans she did the same thing she did las tour: tp run arround the stage asking the public to sing ( though in this case it was only la la la la la, i guess she knew not many would actually know the song jaja)
Im glad she listened to the critics of her showcase in moscu and instead of wearing very high heels she wore tennis all the time.i think that was very important in helping her to make a better concert because now she actually moved arround the stage and tried to dance a little bit and made some moves.u guys notices how in j'en ai marre when she was un the bed she was kinda moving her hands like in the video? i guess she still had a little bit of that dancing in her jaja.
Also i noticed she turned the volume down on her musicians a little bit wich was good because now she was actually listened!!! . and did u noticed how (mm ronca) sored her throat was?)she was in the 18? i wouldnt be surprised if she posponed her other concerts.

Well i jusy wanted to share my joy with u guys though i think a made my post a little bit too long but i tried to make it explicit so u guys can imagine how it was .

P.S. she's coming back to mexico in september,i know because a friend of a friend is in charge of her for her whole tour in mexico, he sleeps in the same hotel she is and is with her ALL day ..... jealous u guys? jaja
also let me inform u that she's appearing on a mexican soap opera called "Las tontas no van al cielo"

Well congratulations on your luck, perhaps you would like to join me and jung_adore_ALIZEE with our whimsical plan to personally meet and befriend Alizée, like I mean seriously take some time.

As for the PS, thanks for the warning, I should head there September then.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:42 PM

Question Yeah sure!!!

Yeah sure!!!! of course im in!!!1 just 1 question, what and how exactly are u planning to meet her and become friends with her???
Old 06-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Faded into Gray

Easy.
We're gonna trick out Jung's Toyota LR into a Lily'd out Jeep. Sync System Mp3, Refridgerator, custom paint job, high heel doorhandles, etc.

Steps:

1.) Meet her on the street, probably coming in or out of concert, or perhaps in a natural environment, this is the hardest step.

2.) Jung comes in, greets Alizée, pretends to be drunk, and wearily say how much of a fan he is, of course in slurred speech.

3.) I come in, tell Alizée about my friend Jung, and apologize for his non-sobriety and alcoholism. Explain to her how we're fans.

4.) I drop one of my many drawings/paintings of Alizée on "accident", pretend not to notice. Jung picks it up, and says, "this is a nice drawing of her." Said in slurred speech, of course.

5.) We'll improvise from there, we'll see where we can fit you in.

6.) This Odd plan trademarked by Jung n' Barrett.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:57 PM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

well thats a good plan , yesterday i met the others at the Auditorio , like the day before , i thought we would be more but is far as i remember we were like 7 , by the way thaaaaaaanksss for the lugggage tag its really coool and for the tatoos ill wear one in puebla.
sadly i didnt take any photos but i hope in puebla we will have more time to talk and take some pics
about the concert its really amazing to watch her in concert.
i went to both concerts here and ill go to puebla ,i have some vids but they are in low quality you can watch the in you tube:amazjosh982
Old 06-19-2008, 08:04 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

lillytown92, that was an awesome story, congratulations on a night to remember!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Tical 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Easy.
We're gonna trick out Jung's Toyota LR into a Lily'd out Jeep. Sync System Mp3, Refridgerator, custom paint job, high heel doorhandles, etc.

Steps:

1.) Meet her on the street, probably coming in or out of concert, or perhaps in a natural environment, this is the hardest step.

2.) Jung comes in, greets Alizée, pretends to be drunk, and wearily say how much of a fan he is, of course in slurred speech.

3.) I come in, tell Alizée about my friend Jung, and apologize for his non-sobriety and alcoholism. Explain to her how we're fans.

4.) I drop one of my many drawings/paintings of Alizée on "accident", pretend not to notice. Jung picks it up, and says, "this is a nice drawing of her." Said in slurred speech, of course.

5.) We'll improvise from there, we'll see where we can fit you in.

6.) This Odd plan trademarked by Jung n' Barrett.
If this doesn't work I don't know what will.