Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-23-2008, 02:51 AM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

Finaly i got a group pic with me in it xD i dont know if we met in 3 concerts why we didnt take pictures? SirWood i was hoping to see you there but atleast you saw her , wasnt it AMAZING?? , this is one thing im sure ill never forget!! do i already said thanks for the luggage tag?? or for the tattoos ? well thanks theyre amazing!! here are the pics !!

that day in puebla after i took the photos they seemed to have an average quality but , it seems they doesnt but atleast i got them

here are the pics from the sign that you requested man!!

im also waiting for the HQ pics that our partners of Ali-Lat took!

Last edited by josh982; 06-23-2008 at 02:56 AM..
Old 06-23-2008, 03:12 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
That means a lot to me, nobody I know ever wants me to go to concerts with them, I get too into the moment they say.
What?! Well, if you clap along to songs that need clapping and wave your arms a bit, what's the problem? Alizée wants to see you enjoying the concert. If all the crowd is involved, it's better. If people like to sit in their seat and just calmly observe, maybe instead of a rock concert, they should go to a classical music concert. It's appropriate at one, not so much the other. If Alizée is singing a quieter or slower song, then you respond appropriately, you know? Maybe try not to yell too much while she's actually singing, but certainly when she stops singing and starts giving those sexy looks, which you guys might not have really seen. She sat on the chair and on the bed and stuff different times doing some poses with a certain expression which I can't really describe well, but she smiles and then sometimes purses her lips like you've seen her do, but anyway it's really alluring looks is the best way I can say, but in the Alizée style.

I also am not rich. I have been maybe average in finances and saved money for several years that I should have probably spent to make repairs on my house. Now I have had no job for a long time and did not take a new job because it would interfere with me going to see Alizée and in a couple weeks going to experience life in Paris and try to learn some more French. Maybe some people really can't afford to go to all the concerts or even more than one, but for some of us it is just that we'd rather spend money going to see Alizée than doing anything else. By spending this money I have sacrificed a lot, but I just think it's worth it. I'm not ruined, but I don't really know what my future will hold. Some people obviously really don't have enough money to do that, especially many of the younger fans. Well, we all have our different lives.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
What?! Well, if you clap along to songs that need clapping and wave your arms a bit, what's the problem? Alizée wants to see you enjoying the concert. If all the crowd is involved, it's better. If people like to sit in their seat and just calmly observe, maybe instead of a rock concert, they should go to a classical music concert. It's appropriate at one, not so much the other. If Alizée is singing a quieter or slower song, then you respond appropriately, you know? Maybe try not to yell too much while she's actually singing, but certainly when she stops singing and starts giving those sexy looks, which you guys might not have really seen. She sat on the chair and on the bed and stuff different times doing some poses with a certain expression which I can't really describe well, but she smiles and then sometimes purses her lips like you've seen her do, but anyway it's really alluring looks is the best way I can say, but in the Alizée style.

I also am not rich. I have been maybe average in finances and saved money for several years that I should have probably spent to make repairs on my house. Now I have had no job for a long time and did not take a new job because it would interfere with me going to see Alizée and in a couple weeks going to experience life in Paris and try to learn some more French. Maybe some people really can't afford to go to all the concerts or even more than one, but for some of us it is just that we'd rather spend money going to see Alizée than doing anything else. By spending this money I have sacrificed a lot, but I just think it's worth it. I'm not ruined, but I don't really know what my future will hold. Some people obviously really don't have enough money to do that, especially many of the younger fans. Well, we all have our different lives.

I have been born to an accomplished family, everything I wanted was tended by my parents, and I despised that.

I want to go see more Alizée concerts, gain some real people as friends (not just other rich spoiled idiots), and go live a dream yknow!

Next time she does a tour and you all go, i'm gonna ditch the family, and come along!
Old 06-23-2008, 04:16 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Im glad you guys had a good time here in Mexico.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:43 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have been born to an accomplished family, everything I wanted was tended by my parents, and I despised that.
It's kinda funny to hear that. I'm just middle class and so constantly made aware of my lack of wealth.

Quote:
Next time she does a tour and you all go, i'm gonna ditch the family, and come along!
When she comes to Chicago (and she d@mn better), you can stay at my house. We'll throw a big Alizée party

Oh, and when I ditch my family for Europe, can you help me out in London?

Last edited by LeFantôme; 06-23-2008 at 04:45 AM..
Old 06-23-2008, 04:53 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFantôme View Post
When she comes to Chicago (and she d@mn better), you can stay at my house. We'll throw a big Alizée party
Dude, if and when she comes to Chicago, I am so there!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:02 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFantôme View Post
It's kinda funny to hear that. I'm just middle class and so constantly made aware of my lack of wealth.

Oh, and when I ditch my family for Europe, can you help me out in London?

Of course, i'll give you an unwritten translation of what happens here to your survival. Never use the term redcoat/limey/pommy, the British here will rip you apart, and i'm serious, don't think the people here will slap you with gloves, the tabloids/public here can be literally 6 times worse than American tabloids.

Another, don't call it an English accent, but there are several you might want to pick up. North English accent is very snotty, you would preferably find these amongst the upper class, Cockney-English is very casual, if somewhat dirty, it's very similar to a New York accent, but it is the origin, most notably used by heavily pronunciated vowels and of course the term, "ello" and "guvnor". Last there is the accent that I speak, Southern English accent, very posh (hence the nickname Posh English), and often can be annoying, but it is very delightful most notable by it's use of some old-english influence such as, "dear boy" or "I dare say" and it is in my studies, it's where the term "bloody" is used the most.

Petrol is a money ripper, we like our speedy trains and transit, you'll love double-decker buses, and the chunnel is fun. So anyways, it's a little summary.

Alizée party you say? Would be quite lovely, but I don't think a two-man party would be ever-so-delightful, we'll need to invite the rest of our motley crew!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:20 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that everyone would be invited, of course!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:21 AM
Faded into Gray

Jung shall bring the Lily-Rover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl
....I will try to do my best to meet Cristiano Ronaldo and get a kiss from him (LOL)
I got to meet him through one of my uncles, who lives in Manchester and preferably attends a lot of the United games. He's a swell guy, but i'd have to say he is a little hot-headed sometimes, but hey!

Last edited by TheBarrett; 06-23-2008 at 06:19 AM..
Old 06-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
She knows .

Is she unhappy about it ? Who knows... or well, I do in certain point.

But that's my life, everything for her.
How can that be, if what you do makes her unhappy?

What kind of monster do you believe her to be, if you think she would want you to suffer? I know her better than that, and so do you.

You have nothing to offer as a derelict, a waste of a good mind and talent. The best thing you can do for her at this point is to rebuild your life. She doesn't need your money (she has plenty), and she certainly doesn't need your self-destruction. If you can pull things together in France, fine; otherwise go back to Finland, build yourself a base, and move to France later from a position of strength.

Being a little more moderate, at least to the point of not self-destructing, might also set of fewer alarm bells among her managers and security.

It's your life, but that's how I see it.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716