Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-25-2008, 09:39 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Default huuum

u're right jajaja maybe the guy could get a : ooo really how nice of u (the ooo really is making fun of my backstage experience) and yah i could use that as a plus reason to help me
Old 06-26-2008, 03:09 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillytown92 View Post
i can only hope and maybe apply the secret jaja i mean it already got me the backstage passes why not help me give her the letter
Thanks the way to think! If you think positive, then positive things will happen!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:45 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Hey, I got my hands on one. That's one thing I won't have to have shipped for once. I guess I now have like 9 copies of her new album and now all that stuff. Hope she's happy with me. :P

Merci Fanny
Old 06-26-2008, 11:25 AM

Angry i can believe myself!!!

guess what guys!!!! i finaly got permission from my parents to go to cuicuilco and i was supposed to get up at 5:30 ...... and i fell asleep!!!! can u believe me!!!! i mean whe i FINALLY got up it was 7:15 and i was like OMG!!! i went to wake up my parents and they were like o well sorry 4 u but we're not going 'cause probably there's already too much people and y was like so besides losing the chance to see her and giving her the letter i aldo lost the chance to spend the whole day with the guys i used to like

hopefully in september when she comes i'll try to get another backstage pass or maybe since i'm geting in without paying in the very front throw her the letter or something like that or maybe she'll do another aitograph session ..... who knows everything's possible !!!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:27 AM

ok i meant guy not guys and cant believe myself not can jaja sorry
Old 06-27-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillytown92 View Post
guess what guys!!!! i finaly got permission from my parents to go to cuicuilco and i was supposed to get up at 5:30 ...... and i fell asleep!!!! can u believe me!!!! i mean whe i FINALLY got up it was 7:15 and i was like OMG!!! i went to wake up my parents and they were like o well sorry 4 u but we're not going 'cause probably there's already too much people and y was like so besides losing the chance to see her and giving her the letter i aldo lost the chance to spend the whole day with the guys i used to like

hopefully in september when she comes i'll try to get another backstage pass or maybe since i'm geting in without paying in the very front throw her the letter or something like that or maybe she'll do another aitograph session ..... who knows everything's possible !!!
Lol the place was already full by 5:30...
Old 06-27-2008, 03:31 PM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

i was palning to go to monterrey but when i knew about the firm i canceled all my plans !!!
ohhhh i saw her and i got my cd idont regret being there since tuesday afternoon 3 days that we camp under the rain and ,i was exausted im just waking up cause i was like checking the list all the time with Zeerch (when he was there)i just had 2 hour sleep while i was there, i met many guys and we were at the news paper Alizee-world.well i'll scan my cd and put it here

Last edited by josh982; 06-28-2008 at 02:54 AM..
Old 06-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Great pics and vids from the autograph session: http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/in...p?topic=2281.0

Wow, what a way to end her trip! Mexico is amazing. Alizée is amazing. Shame I didn't have time to talk about this for the podcast!

It's all so perfect, like a dream... *happy tears*

Last edited by Ben; 06-27-2008 at 09:08 PM..
Old 06-27-2008, 10:26 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

What an exhausting event! To think Roman and I were actually thinking about it. These people have sleeping bags.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-27-2008, 11:02 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
What an exhausting event! To think Roman and I were actually thinking about it. These people have sleeping bags.
At least they had sleeping bags and tents! Roman and I only had a cardboard box between us and the cement and the open air. Thank goodness we only had to spend 1 night doing that and it wasn't raining.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...