here's a video!! lets see who can find me!xDD
also if you want to see some pics visit this thread

Old 06-29-2008, 05:28 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh982 View Post
here's a video!! lets see who can find me!xDD
also if you want to see some pics visit this thread

Hey, you forgot to link the thread with your pics!

BTW, I saw one of your friend in many frames (gray jacket) and finally saw you and another one of your amigo (orange/yellow hat) around 0:57 after many replay (because YouTube quality is poor -- donde esta su hermana ?).

I'm glad the signing was a huge success this time. Dang I need to get me that poster.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-29-2008, 05:40 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Those teary eyes were common sight. Alizee's presence has touched thousands down there.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Default guess what!!!

guess what guys!!!! remember i told u i was going to the autograph sesion wit a friend but i fell asleep!? well he got there and was #340 in line and when he asked if there was anu chnce he could get an autograph an idiotic plice told him no so he left!!!!! and in the last minute alizee decided she would give 400!!!! that means i could've spent with him the WHOLE day and didnt!!!!! i also could've gotten an autograph from lilly ang give her the letter i had written !!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i swear i kinda wanted to kill him!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:43 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillytown92 View Post
guess what guys!!!! remember i told u i was going to the autograph sesion wit a friend but i fell asleep!? well he got there and was #340 in line and when he asked if there was anu chnce he could get an autograph an idiotic plice told him no so he left!!!!! and in the last minute alizee decided she would give 400!!!! that means i could've spent with him the WHOLE day and didnt!!!!! i also could've gotten an autograph from lilly ang give her the letter i had written !!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i swear i kinda wanted to kill him!!!!!!

When one is distressed as this, one finds spiritual ease with the help of Ravi Shankar's Greatest Hits on double disc...
I have gone through lots of what you call, "Upsetting-Moments-In-Which-You-Almost-Met-Alizée-But-Didn't-So-HA!", so I have naturally cooled myself down through each time it has happened, take my advice and realize you are still young, and Alizée is still young, there will be plenty of more chances for you out there, there is always more than one chance for anything, and if you believe those fairy tales where there is one chance only for certain things, that stuff is bullcrap, there's always at least two chances...

So hopefully you will never have to experience an "Upsetting-Moments-In-Which-You-Almost-Met-Alizée-But-Didn't-So-HA!" again.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:57 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

That is supremely crappy. Approaches the order of what happened to me. Sorry, Barrett, know you're trying to help, but not even Ravi could sooth that. I certainly got over missing Alizée to some degree, but when ever I've thought about it it's still sad. The experience at the concerts though were a great counter point. I will never experience meeting the Alizée that was in 2003; so, though I may meet and talk to her, we'll both be older and so it's different. Lillytown92, you may meet her not so long from now in which case it's about the same, but maybe you have missed a unique experience that can never be replaced. That's life. I feel the pain of it frequently, but in place of experiences we have missed, we must create new good experiences. That must be what those emotions are there to motivate us to do.

Merci Fanny
Old 07-02-2008, 12:34 PM

u know u're way too negative and barret was way too positive i mean it is sad but i have already met her so its not like i'll always live withthe doubt of how it would've been and well since i didnt know about her in 2003 i guess not meeting THAT alizee doesnt bother so much and u shouldnt keep thinking about those opportunities cause u can't change the past only affect the future and if u had met 2003 alizee it would been great cause u clicked with her in that moment but now she's changed and mayb u'll click with her know cause u both have grown i mean if u met 2003 alizee u may not click with her cause u've grown since then - and if u keep thinking about that alizee u'll miss watching how she grows and then when u actually meet her u wont know who she is and u'll have missed this opportunity too . so what im saying is that if u keep thinking about the past u'll never live the present
Old 07-02-2008, 02:14 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Very well stated! You're only 16? Bravo!

Old 07-02-2008, 02:20 PM

jajaj thanks u know some people say im too mature for my age but i dont think i believe its just seeing things from a point of view that u dont fnd very often in people my age or well i just dont consider myself that mature jeje
Old 07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillytown92 View Post
jajaj thanks u know some people say im too mature for my age but i dont think i believe its just seeing things from a point of view that u dont fnd very often in people my age or well i just dont consider myself that mature jeje
Hopefully you're not like me. I stopped watching cartoons at seven and I never liked any candy or chocolates.