Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-16-2008, 02:17 PM

Minno is on a distinguished road

Did anyone else laugh when she started singing "para bailar a la bamba.." lol I thought it was great.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:22 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

im so pissed.

wow short notice on coming to mexico

and our notice system here is a bit flawed.

I didnt know till after shes come and gone.....

she wore some killer shoes in her interview and performance anyone have vid/pics?

Last edited by mal; 03-16-2008 at 02:25 PM..
Old 03-16-2008, 07:28 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
im so pissed.

she wore some killer shoes in her interview and performance anyone have vid/pics?
I totally agree. I wish we could all get email notices when something major comes up. Oh yeah, I guess we can if we have subscribed to the official alizée news thread and then something gets posted there. I think this did not even show up in the latest news thread for Alizée Forum either. It just shows up in the list of news threads. It's kind of sad if we can't even get a news posting for something like this.

I wish she had given at least a month's notice and then it was a concert. Then maybe more of all those people on this web site who have talked about how they would go if/when she came to Mexico might have done so. Because of the situation I can't really blame people and I hope this was not indicative of the reality of interest/support for Alizée, but it is kind of disheartening to see so many people talk about that they would go see Alizée in Mexico for months and then when the time comes only a few people go. I'll choose to believe that's just because it was on short notice and not a concert. Hopefully a concert will make a big difference with the general populace here.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-16-2008, 07:41 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
im so pissed.

Sorry you didn't hear about it. Frankly it might have been for the best, since the people from the US who went experienced mainly heartache from the stories here.

I think this topic was discussed at great length from the time the actual indications came out (which were fewer than 2 weeks before the event). Perhaps you didn't come around for a few weeks?
Old 03-16-2008, 08:20 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Sorry you didn't hear about it. Frankly it might have been for the best, since the people from the US who went experienced mainly heartache from the stories here.

I think this topic was discussed at great length from the time the actual indications came out (which were fewer than 2 weeks before the event). Perhaps you didn't come around for a few weeks?
Well, ok. Also very good points. It would be nice to be able to not come around for two months, though, and still find out about important events like that.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-16-2008, 09:08 PM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

here some photos

Old 03-16-2008, 09:59 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

^^ Thank you Josh, those pics bring back some good memories prior to zero hour!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 03-16-2008, 11:19 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool Have Passport? Be ready...

Next time, for all who care, plan to go, but do not hesitate. Alizee is not one to miss obviously. The girl is quick with plans. One must be ready to go at the drop of a hat. This is a painful lesson I've learned. We kind of started a thread for Mexico, but the serious speak through PM. I imagine that's how it was done for the Paris signing. I gotta feeling there will be more traveling next time. Oh, you must visit this site daily for news.

Sir Wood, as for the pic, which one is Amigo? I take it that the dude on the far right must be him.

Alizee: Wowww!

Last edited by rcs; 03-16-2008 at 11:21 PM..
Old 03-17-2008, 05:51 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh982 View Post
here some photos

yeah, jajaja, I hope in may we take more photos jajaja

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 03-17-2008, 06:42 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I totally agree. I wish we could all get email notices when something major comes up. Oh yeah, I guess we can if we have subscribed to the official alizée news thread and then something gets posted there. I think this did not even show up in the latest news thread for Alizée Forum either. It just shows up in the list of news threads. It's kind of sad if we can't even get a news posting for something like this.

I wish she had given at least a month's notice and then it was a concert. Then maybe more of all those people on this web site who have talked about how they would go if/when she came to Mexico might have done so. Because of the situation I can't really blame people and I hope this was not indicative of the reality of interest/support for Alizée, but it is kind of disheartening to see so many people talk about that they would go see Alizée in Mexico for months and then when the time comes only a few people go. I'll choose to believe that's just because it was on short notice and not a concert. Hopefully a concert will make a big difference with the general populace here.
exactly.

what city did she go to? Mexico city I assume. Any near US?